Stacey Dash on the cover of KING MAGAZINE

April 9, 2008 by Don Of Dons

stacey dash king magazine 2008 ______________________________________________________

Stacey Dash on the cover of KING MAGAZINE

1. Kim Kardashian King Magazine cover
  2. Karrinne Steffans KING MAGAZINE COVER
  3. Toccara on the cover of KING MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE
  4. ASHANTI KING MAGAZINE pictures
  5. DANITY KANE KING MAGAZINE COVER

Comments

25 Comments on "Stacey Dash on the cover of KING MAGAZINE"

1. Mistah Big$ on Wed, 9th Apr 2008 5:30 am

”Wifey Quality” thats all i have to say…

2. LonDON DON - P on Wed, 9th Apr 2008 7:51 am

got that right bigs, shes dam fine

3. I'm mad at that on Wed, 9th Apr 2008 8:02 am

I’m not mad that they photoshopped her up for the cover of the mag; I mean, they photoshop everybody on the cover (and inner pages) of every magazine anyway.

But damn… Stacey Dash is 42 years old. I think its safe to say that Stacey Dash is the hottest “cougar” in the Universe. How is is that she’s “trying” to get back into show business again, while Sarah Jessica Parker is in what’s probably going to be one of the highest grossing movies of the year, even though SJP looks like she’s made out of nightmares and lost souls? That’s what I’m mad at right now.

4. P macky on Wed, 9th Apr 2008 8:55 am

DAYUM THAT CHICK IS PHAT AS SHIT!!! THEY AIN’T GOTTA PUT IT ALL OUT ON THE FRONT COVER NOW I DON’T GOTTA OPEN UP THE MAGAZINE ANYMORE

5. Young on Wed, 9th Apr 2008 9:10 am

Truth

6. anonymous on Wed, 9th Apr 2008 9:55 am

LOOKS BETTER THAN MOST OF THESE
    FAKE TITTY
    FAKE AZZ VIDEO HOES
    STACEY CAN DROP THAT FAT AZZ ON MY FACE EVERYDAY
    TWICE ON SUNDAY

7. big south on Wed, 9th Apr 2008 10:22 am

wifey fo sho 10+ya dig luv her

8. AB on Wed, 9th Apr 2008 10:56 am

Woo Woo woo wooo woooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. The Executive on Wed, 9th Apr 2008 3:45 pm

P macky Must be white or a fag.

Stacy dash has been on of the baddest chicks in the game for a min…… AND SHE IS IN HER 40′s

She looks better than most chicks half her age my dude.

Get some new contacts or get a better prescription for your little darryll glasses

10. The Executive on Wed, 9th Apr 2008 3:47 pm

My bad P macky I misread Your Comment!!!!

But I can admit that….

My fault…..

The Executive=Little Darryl LOL

11. Coffee on Wed, 9th Apr 2008 3:52 pm

Best King Mag Cover…EVER! How I love Stacy Dash! I remember back in the day I memorized all hr parts in Clueless (LMAO). And, I’m mad she’s like 42!!! She can be my MOMMA!

12. The Executive on Wed, 9th Apr 2008 4:00 pm

Older The Berry The Sweeter the Juice!!!

The Executive

13. e LUV on Wed, 9th Apr 2008 4:55 pm

SHE LOOKS CRAZY HOT!! BUT THEY DID PHOTO SHOP IT LOOK AT HER NUDE PICS IN PLAYBOY FOR PROOF HERE:

14. daruler on Wed, 9th Apr 2008 5:31 pm

that ass is phat..

15. Gunner_kid on Wed, 9th Apr 2008 6:57 pm

4 more hot dimes check out http://www.rude.com/gunnerkid

16. Southern Sovereign on Wed, 9th Apr 2008 7:36 pm

even though SJP looks like she’s made out of nightmares and lost souls?

LMBAO! (wipse Tears) That was easily the funniest shit i’ve read all week. Thanx, I’m Mad

But anyway that shot just has lust and unprotected sex written all over it.
    She’s needs to dump that white boy she’s married too and holla at the kid. I know he can’t be hittin it right.

17. shitgoose on Wed, 9th Apr 2008 8:44 pm

lol @ this dude ^^

you people even type like that LMBAO

18. unlimitedfutwear on Wed, 9th Apr 2008 10:29 pm

all these years and still bad as hell

19. Y.F.H. on Wed, 9th Apr 2008 11:06 pm

those lips probably look like roastbeef…..other than that…..id grab a pillow smother her face arch her back……n give those legs a divorce…spllllit apart…….bbbbeat like sandwich meat….wwwerd ^

20. Stephanie on Thu, 10th Apr 2008 8:55 am

…made out a nightmares and lost souls….*dead*

21. Toni Montana on Thu, 10th Apr 2008 9:00 am

Please Lord let me still look like that @ 40. Much props to Ms. Dash Doin the dayum thing since clueless!!

22. black on Thu, 10th Apr 2008 4:42 pm

Man ya’ll got to be fucking kidding….stacey is 42? Gotdamn she HOT as HELL…and the dude who said that stacey looks better then girls half her age is fucking right….I just can’t believe she’s over 40 cause she looks goddamn fine…Too bad she’s married to a white boy though…other dude was also right….he can’t be hitting that right….lol…i would smash the SHIT outta her…

23. prakash on Thu, 10th Apr 2008 6:02 pm

at age 42, stacy is easily crushing 95% of the “models” out know. its not even close.

so at age 40+, we have stacy dash, halle berry, kenya moore and sallie richardson still hotter than most of the chicks out.

24. Ne Where Gang on Fri, 11th Apr 2008 11:57 am

like Craig & Smokey said on the porch Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
    i aint know she had ass like that

25. Barry on Tue, 7th Apr 2009 5:06 am

What the hell does “white” have to do with it, you ignoramuses? She obviously digs what she’s getting from the “white boy”…You’re all just hatin’ on the man ‘cuz he’s sticking it and you don’t have a chance. This “white boy” has pounded more fine black ass than most of you have ever had. Silly monkeys…