NEW EPISODE OF JAMIE FOXX FOXXHOLE RADIO

1. NEW EPISODE OF JAMIE FOXX FOXXHOLE RADIO
  2. JAMIE FOX FOXXHOLE RADIO new episode
  3. NEW EPISODE OF FOXXHOLE RADIO
  4. JAMIE FOX FOXXHOLE RADIO new episode
  5. JAMIE FOXX – FOXXHOLE RADIO new episode

Comments

14 Comments on "NEW EPISODE OF JAMIE FOXX FOXXHOLE RADIO"

1. Omar A on Sat, 29th Mar 2008 11:56 am

2. Southern Sovereign on Sat, 29th Mar 2008 3:51 pm

SmartenUp you are officially…………..DAT NIGGA.

3. Mario,Long Island's finest on Sat, 29th Mar 2008 3:56 pm

Yo real talk I thought it was gonna be borin wit no Jamie or Claudia but I can’t believe I’m sayin this…Speedy held this shit down.This is da funniest speedy’s eva been.

4. LOVE FOX HOLE on Mon, 31st Mar 2008 9:45 am

love fox hole and I love Jamie!!!! Yummy he can get it! :-)

5. 80's Baby on Tue, 15th Jul 2008 4:41 pm

This is the most hilarious radio show I have ever heard. 95% of these shows have me literally laughing out loud in my office, and the rest are to the point and deep (Eric Wilson and the Queen Pen show). But the all work well together and the chemistry is unbelievable. I would love to be able just to sit in on one of these shows one day….. Keep it up guys

6. CuTtie 08 on Sun, 20th Jul 2008 2:44 am

WHAT’S CRACKIN!!!

7. mark grant on Fri, 24th Apr 2009 8:58 am

i will never goto support jamie fox at anything that he does because of the racist comments you made about miley cyres even though i am not a fan of hers ether but she seems to be a great role model for young girls.you are just jelous be cause she will soon be a billion aire and you never will be

8. Liliana on Fri, 1st May 2009 2:05 pm

U rock Jamie. I saw u on tyra’s show yesterday u looked so hot. I would love to come n see u at ur radio station, would u be able to make that happen?

9. DR. J on Fri, 26th Jun 2009 6:50 pm

May GOD bless Foxhole Radio.We lost a man who was very misunderstood,GOD bless MICHAEL JACKSON he is GODS lastest lead singer.JAMIE keep doing what you do brother. I am long haul Trucker. GOD has blessed me to own my rig and I cant wait until your show comes on live,then I catch the repeats. the other show on yous channel are very informative as well.Claudia Jordan and Speedie Cheryl Underwood are off the chain…. GOD BLESS FOXHOLE RADIO

10. Chris on Mon, 29th Jun 2009 6:27 am

I guess because I’m the youngest of my siblings and just losing my big brother on Easter Sunday 2009 I thought right away about Janet Jackson who I am close in age with. My brother live to perform. He was great. He would do Maxwell music in the club or where ever he was and folk would think Maxwell was in the house. I miss him much. Mr and Mrs Jackson will have a hard time but hopefully the family will all pull together and be tighter than ever.I know that they never expected to loose MJ. Miss Boss 2C…….

11. shirley on Tue, 30th Jun 2009 12:10 am

I WATCH BET AWARDS I THOUGHT WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITH DON

12. shirley on Tue, 30th Jun 2009 12:15 am

I HAVE BEEN A MICHEAL JACKSON FAN FOREVER MAY HE REST IN PEACE.MY FAMILY WILL BE PRAYING FOR THE JACKSON FAMILY.

13. Inkyspot on Wed, 28th Oct 2009 8:05 am

I was crying, funny as hell. I need to get access to this radio show, I totally under estimated it.

14. brenda cash on Wed, 3rd Mar 2010 4:45 pm

Hi i was watchin oprah and was impressed your raio show is fox hole as my email has ben that for years wow military term very cool