TRINA DISSING LIL WAYNE ? REST OF THEM

March 27, 2008 by Don Of Dons
Filed under Da Streetz is talking

trina just like the rest of them (lil wayne diss ? ) …. i cut it off after the first 20 sec ….

1. Khia on Str8 Krackk DVD Magazine dissing Lil Wayne , jackie o , ti , trina ,
  2. TI ft JAY-Z “WATCH WHAT YOU SAY” jay dissing lil wayne
  3. TRINA – “SINGLE AGAIN”
  4. TRINA , J HOLIDAY , shawty lo uncle luke and more at some concert
  5. 50 Cent Dissing Jimmy Iovine

Comments

28 Comments on "TRINA DISSING LIL WAYNE ? REST OF THEM"

1. FitnessFreakazoid on Thu, 27th Mar 2008 6:17 pm

who currs?

2. stephanie19 on Mon, 31st Mar 2008 7:47 am

wat up i feel this song just because i know where that pain coming from. because that nigga then came and change everything and made her feel that he was different. he turn out to be just like the rest of them.

3. lol on Sat, 19th Apr 2008 6:02 pm

diss shit garbage

4. Aurora on Sat, 3rd May 2008 2:52 pm

ThiS RelAtionShiP wAs a loSt CauSe frOm thE begInnIng…..I love TrINa and I loVE WeeZy’s muSiC….I thinK thAt iT iS fUNNy thAt She maDe a DiSS sonG abouT hiM….She iS huRt….WhY noT? MalE raPPerS dO iT……

5. Marlena #1 Trina Fan on Mon, 19th May 2008 2:43 pm

i love trina she my adrime 4 lyfe luv lena

6. Mrs.Carter on Tue, 24th Jun 2008 10:03 am

I THINK THAT TRINA SHOULD HAVE LEFT LIL WAYNE SO NOW THAT SHE LEFT HIM HE CAME RUNNING TO ME THANX TRINA XOXOXO MRS.CARTER

7. Trina & Wayne biggest fan on Tue, 24th Jun 2008 11:45 am

i love this song cuz im fellin this song an i feel yo pain to gurl i luv weezy 2 deth but he shouldnt have done this to u trina gurl weezy that wuz flaw boo.

8. Lotese d superstar on Tue, 22nd Jul 2008 10:37 am

I think this is real because i feel where she comming from ever man different but the game dont change

9. superflii on Sat, 6th Sep 2008 10:48 pm

i love this song it speaks the truth but when doest trina speaks the truth lol

10. XL on Sun, 7th Sep 2008 11:31 am

…yeah. I could not get all the way to the end of this song..

hey Trina..start filling out job applications boo.. cuz your Hip-Hop [career] is Dead…!!

11. TOYA on Sat, 13th Sep 2008 3:52 pm

TRINA MY FUCKEN GIRL WEEZY I LIKE YOU TO NIGGA YOU STUPID YOU DONT NO WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST LEFT LIKE SHE SAY IN ALL HER SONGS SHE THE BADDEST BITCH IT CANT GET NO BETTER YOU DONE FUCKED UP NOW SOMEBODY BOUT TO TAKE YA PLACE !!!

12. nikki on Sat, 20th Sep 2008 5:51 pm

lil wayna and trina makes a gud couple even tho i love him more we culd run off and get married i wish he known me so he cud cumm to da bahamas abd i can get vip ticket….my one wish be4 i die is to meet lil wayne ill die if i dnt…wen i turn 15 im gonna do anyting to go to one of his concerts no matta how much it cost i’ll even rob a bank if i have to man i juss LOVE him like dat!!!hope u love me to

13. d wizzle on Thu, 30th Oct 2008 6:57 am

damn wat da world cumen 2. wezzy and trina got pretty tangled up… an i jus dont no wat 2 say.

14. Jt. Martini on Sun, 9th Nov 2008 11:49 pm

she’s hurtin leaver be man, i’ve been there and i feel herr

15. specialk on Fri, 14th Nov 2008 3:56 pm

Look…lmao..trina is the baddest bitch out there right now..like who’s fucken with her…nobody like lil wayne I love you and all but those hoes u mess with didn’t love you like my bitch trina…and you know it yup she wrote a song about you..cause she was hurt…shit I would have to…lmao

16. Diamond on Mon, 24th Nov 2008 12:04 am

i FEEl yOOh ON DAT 1…

17. (R.A.S) on Tue, 2nd Dec 2008 10:24 am

WOW.I AINT EVEN HEARD THE SONG YET AND FROM READIN THE REST OF THE COMMENTS I FEEL BAD 4 TRINA. CUZ WHATEVER LIL WAYNE DID MUST HAVE HURT HER BAD.(THANK GOD I HAVENT BEEN THRU DAT..YET) LOL BUT TRINA CAN DO BETTER I DONT THINK LIL WAYNE CAN. EVEN THO HIZ ASS CAN HAVE ANY CHIK HE WANTS BUT HE AINT GONE NEVA FIND ANOTHER TRINA AND DAS DA TRUTH . LUV, NAY-NAY

18. speak ya mind on Tue, 3rd Feb 2009 10:04 pm

lil weezy you a dirty motherfucker and trina you shouldn’t have fallen for that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. shantavia on Sun, 15th Feb 2009 3:10 pm

I love lil wayne like he’s my dad! I really hope he see this message ,cause i love you, i really can’t wait until my wish come true and i see my god sister, riginae

20. diamond on Sun, 22nd Mar 2009 10:45 am

i’ve been there b4 so i knw how it feels girlee
    like she said he’ll be rite back im see’n that now
    anywayz wayne looks like the type:(

21. diamond on Sun, 22nd Mar 2009 10:47 am

trina’s a badd bych she’ll get ova it=
    cause i did :)
    and im definetly a badd bych:)

22. tamiya on Fri, 10th Apr 2009 11:32 pm

well,i think lil weezy and trina was a good couple cuz both of dem is sum freeky deeksz and i lyke dat song rest of dem by trina and lil weezy wasted his time makin dem songs wit hur if he aint even luvv her like he claimed he did

23. tamiya on Fri, 10th Apr 2009 11:32 pm

24. ti ti on Sun, 19th Apr 2009 7:06 pm

what the hell did you do to the girl weezy damn you just all out man you messin up every body lauren london nivea keri hilson i mean come on man you messin with too many girls at once buddy slow down

25. HoTTiE20 on Tue, 23rd Jun 2009 11:18 pm

I’m lookin @ all these comments like do yall hear those songs trina makes? She’s a dick pleaser not wifey material. And any1 who expects WEEZY of all ppl 2 do right deserves the ish he dishes out. Dumbass.

26. Krushaad on Wed, 1st Jul 2009 12:12 pm

I love this fucking song! trina need to jus move on lil wanye can rap but he still a nasty dude he fucked khia lol dat bitch ugly lol lil wanye gay anyway he don’t want pussy he fuckin baby n da azz trina move on sweetie

27. shaneka miller on Sun, 2nd Aug 2009 11:11 am

awwwwwwwww man I really like this fuckin song this is like my favorite song 4 real i really feel where trina was coming from with this song………

28. jawanna on Thu, 20th Aug 2009 3:45 pm