TI press conference … did he snitch ?

March 27, 2008 by Don Of Dons

…. the streets find it a little suspicious that ti was facing football numbers , but somehow he only got sentenced to a year in the bing and 1,500 hours of community service ….
i think it was his high powered attorneys …others think ole boy broke the g code and started telling

salutes eskay for the video

1. Floyd Mayweather WWE Press Conference – throws money at the press
  2. ALICIA KEYS Superbowl XLII press conference pictures
  3. 50 CENT & T.I B.E.T awards press conference … 50 disses Master P
  4. KEYSHIA COLE @ the NFL kickoff press confrence
  5. FREE FOXY BROWN

Comments

31 Comments on "TI press conference … did he snitch ?"

1. NAZ on Thu, 27th Mar 2008 6:16 pm

DAMN RIGHT THIS NIGGA SNITCHED HE MADE A DEAL HOW U GO FROM 15 TO ONE YEAR AND COMMUNITY U OBVIOUSLY HAD TO GIVE SOME NAMES UP

nIGGA t.i.p PROBABLY GONNA SAY TI SNITCHED NOT HIM

2. beorscipe_nigga on Thu, 27th Mar 2008 6:48 pm

i personally doubt it.

3. trulife killa on Thu, 27th Mar 2008 9:15 pm

Sammy da bull, nicky barnes, alpo, n my uncle Jay-Jay n nw T.I dat snitchin shit need to stop 4 real

4. d2023hustle on Thu, 27th Mar 2008 9:40 pm

yall ninjas iz stupid…. his sentencing got deferred for a year meaning that he can stay out for a year and THEN get sentenced, after which he will prolly do a few years due to the substantial lawyer fees he has paid….

5. d2023hustle on Thu, 27th Mar 2008 9:42 pm

and yall know they go easy on stars especially those willing to do a few PSAs, but he will still prolly do some lil stretch…

6. MosiZzle on Thu, 27th Mar 2008 9:48 pm

i dont think the problem is TI snitching i think its our backwards thinking govt. who let himoff easy because he pays more taxes than alot of other people…

7. Mario,Long Island's finest on Fri, 28th Mar 2008 7:24 am

Young Dro goin down next week.T.I snitched on him.He gone be shouldda leanin in Cobb County Jail.

8. king cal on Fri, 28th Mar 2008 8:23 am

first off he snitched,he already had a prior felony that was gun related, he had purchased numerous firearms and silencers,if you get caught riding around with a silencer-mind you not even a gun just a silencer that is considered a serious offense because if you posses a compressor you automatically are assumed to be planning the murder of an individual. he should have gotten no less than at least 7 yrs on a good day but he gets 1yr with a release after only serving 9months if he is a model prisoner. come on michael vick is doing more time than him for dogs and no one thinks something is funny.

9. jaydeetastic on Fri, 28th Mar 2008 10:14 am

Being that I live in Atlanta and know (f*cking) the daughter of one of the main persons on the legal team for T.I, let me tell you why his sentence was reduced. NO he didnt snitch. There was no one for him to snitch on. His supposed bodyguard snitched on him after only being on his staff for 6 months. The reason he got a lighter sentence being that he’s a 7 time felon, 3 of which as an adult, is because the case against him, that was only investigated for 10 days before the arrest, was faulty. The police committed everything from entrapment to illegal search and seizure and everything in between. Technically, he shouldnt have been tried at all. But the evidence against was so strong and he is a convicted felon, he couldnt walk away scott free. They had him recorded and fingerprints on the weapons.

Now, for my opinion:

Where TI broke the g-code is by trusting a person that you dont know, that has nothing to lose in this with you, with this kind of information. With the power he has in Atlanta, he wouldnt have to be involved in the transaction at all, and he has 50 of his closest relatives working for him, what about them? He was coming of that American Gangster high, thinking he needs the re-solidify himself as a G,and not businessman. Plus mind you, he did have a three mile long shootout in Cincinatti, OH where his boy Phil was shot dead right next to him. That can make you a little nervous.

Don of Dons, much respect. You are doing it with this blog. Im herre everyday. Checkout my site http://www.jeaniusmedia.com

10. YOUNG SLAP on Fri, 28th Mar 2008 11:14 am

yall dudes are dummies or just too young to know anything he got a year so that means he snitched. haha. please lay off the dvd mags for a min. this dude is rich and had every big wig in music backin him. of course he wasnt goin to do any serious time. its all about cash and status. thats why prodigy is doin 3 years and tip is doin 1 and some trash pick up down the I-20

11. The Executive on Fri, 28th Mar 2008 11:52 am

Snitch???????? Snitch on who….the feds are not going to waste time with any info leading to a small gun connect come on. The Federal Gov’t is about that money, and frankly….it would not do the the gov’t any good putting tip away for 25 years. Do you realize how much money he generates and how much he pays in taxes. Thats why celebrities hardly do any jail time. America is built around the mighty dollar. you just have to understand economics…. sending one of the biggest earners of 2006 to jail, would have an adverse effect on the GDP and Per Capita Output. we Know America is shady…look at our leader GWB

12. Red on Fri, 28th Mar 2008 12:46 pm

Think peoples…. Did OJ snitch? Did Mike Jackson snitch? If you got a lil money you can beat a case…Simple! I don’t know what yall thinking about. If the DA ain’t got that sitiuation right, (strong case) the make offers to get a convition. Hello….

13. jaydeetastic on Fri, 28th Mar 2008 1:00 pm

youngslap or whatever and anyone else who doubted, you are doubting my facts on speculation based on what you think as a fan. TI is rich to you and me, but not on a global market scale. A few million aint shit to the economy, and it wouldnt take a blow just because hes in jail. Ive told you the information i am confident to be true. If you doubt me, get the courts transcripts and evidence reports and police reports yourself. They are all public records.

You obviously are unaware on how the snitching process would work. Court docs would be sealed, and the police records. There would be other defendants, etc.

And he’s not picking up trash, he will be speaking to children and promoting his new album, Paper Trail, before he goes to jail, as well as seeing his new child come into the world. All of this because of the many injustices done by the law in their attempt to arrest and convict him. Him and his legal team signed confidentiality agreements with the APD and ATF to not make these things public. The local media was able to vaguely touch on it, but didnt have enough of the story. Don of Dons, im working on getting you a copy of the agreement from the lawyer’s daughter so you can shit on these ignorant eHood niggas. What a shame

Please, my people, think before you type. Typing slang and improper language, what a fucking stan.

Research what I have said, then come up with a insulting rebuttal. Until then, focus on the bullshit you find important

Don of Dons, again, much respect.

14. The Executive on Fri, 28th Mar 2008 1:18 pm

Bottomline is he’s is more valuable as a free man than a prisoner.
    he can turn this negative into a positive…

People need to get off of that ” he snitched” non-sense. I believe he was snitched on if I am not mistaken.

it is apparent that TI had Strong legal Counsel that was able to find a loophole, or The FEDS dropped the ball somewhere and TIPs Legal team Ate those feds alive…LOL

15. DENIRO BLACK on Fri, 28th Mar 2008 1:40 pm

WHO COULD THIS MAN HAVE SNITCHED ON?..THE ALPHABET BOYS SIMPLY FUCKED UP…THE CASE HAD ALOT OF EVIDENCE BUT.. THEY MOVED TOO FAST AND BROKE THE LAW THEIR DAMN SELF. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET AN INFORMANT, AUDIO AND VIDEO SURVEILLANCE AND WARRANTS FOR SEARCH AND SEIZURE IN 10 DAYS?… EXPLAIN THAT?…DON’T WORRY I’LL WAIT.

THERE IS NO WAY THE AFT DID ALL THAT SHIT IN 10 DAYS AND DID IT THE RIGHT WAY…WHICH IS WHY T I AND T.I.P IN SIPPIN’ ON SOME ROSE’ AND ALREADY CELEBRATING THE MILLIONS OF RECORDS SALES HE’S ABOUT TO RECEIVE.. ONE

16. DENIRO BLACK on Fri, 28th Mar 2008 1:46 pm

TYPO ON THE ATF* IM STILL A G THOUGH..ASK ABOUT ME

17. YOUNG SLAP on Fri, 28th Mar 2008 1:55 pm

jaydeetastic i didnt even read your post nor did my comment pertain to you. lol

typing 3 paragraphs about how you are in the know doesnt mean you got an inside scoop jus means you got ALOT of free time.

my trash picking up line was a joke.

18. tc on Mon, 31st Mar 2008 10:53 am

King Cal has a point, he already has felon issues, so it is unlikely the gov would go soft on him. the tax arguments are garbage, the govt doesn’t get enough tax money from one rapper to justify subverting the justice system. TI either:

1) has excellent attorneys
    2) snitched
    3) cooperated by agreeing to perform PSAs on violence, gangs
    4) convinced the judge his actions resulted from ignorance and stupidity, not willful disregard for the law

19. Prodigy on Mon, 31st Mar 2008 11:44 pm

Nigga you don need 2 snitch 2 shorten your sentence. you need money somethin that t.i got

20. Mr 2008 on Thu, 3rd Apr 2008 3:35 pm

snitch or not I think that He will fall all the way off after this… Bye Bye Dummie!!!!

21. Jay'e Capo on Fri, 4th Apr 2008 4:09 pm

He snitched!!!!!,…..it ain’t no other way around. I did ten years in the Feds,…so if it’s one thing I know,…it’s the federal guidelines. He got hit wit guns in the car and guns in the house. You stuck dog. Yea,….it’s beat up that his bodyguard got him himmed up in all this nonesence,….but the facts are,….once they have you,….they have you. We don’t know and may not ever know who or what T.I. told to get this SUPER Plea that the feds gave him,….but trust,…..he gave up something,…and it wasn’t money. For everybody thinking that T.I. “bought” his way outta trouble,….that sounds so silly. We talking about the federal goverment,…..the same people that make me money! If Martha Stewart couldn’t buy her way outta prison,….I know for a fact the Clifford Harris can’t. The Feds don’t want T.I.,….but the want to know what he knows and that’s why he received the plea that he did. And look at it like this,……Mike Vick got more time for dog fighting and he has more money and is more popular than T.I. will probably ever be!,….the Feds just wanted to prove a point with Vick and they did. And for all those people talking about the case was weak,….wow,….you really are cluless. The Feds don’t even need a case to convict you! The feds indicted myself and twenty two other gentlemen on a 100 kilo drug conspiracy back in 1996 and they had no physical drugs what so ever to speak of,….just hear say. But that hear say convicted all but 2 of us,…sentences ranging from 10 years to 40 years. The only plea we were even offered from the Federal Government was a 10 yr to life plea,….meaning you are subject to get anything from 10 years to LIFE! That’s how the feds do,…and I know because I experienced it first hand. It’s sad to say,….but T.I. has snitched his way outta all that time he was suppose to get. Who he snitched on,….we may never know,…..but T.I. does and he has to ive with that!

22. shay on Sun, 13th Apr 2008 12:44 pm

I DONT THINK HE SNITCHED, CASUE HE KNOW THAT KIDS LOOKS UP TO HIM SO HOW WOULD THAT LOOK FOR HIM TO SNITCH. WHO IS HE GOING TO SNITCH ON. WE THE PEOPLE ARE ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN, T.I WAS ALREADY ON PROBATION THAT TIME HE GOT COULD HAVE BEEN LEFT FROM HIS PROBATION. US AS PEOPLE ARE SO QUICK TO SAY THAT WE SNITCH WHEN TIME GET CUT IN HALF. LOOK AT MICHEAL VICK HE COULD HAVE SNITCH BUT ALOT OF YALL ARENT SAYING NOTHING ABOUT THAT. WELL I LIKE T.I AND IM GOING TO SUPPORT HIM NO MATTER WHAT. WE ALL HAVE DONE SOMETHING BAD IN OUR LIVES. ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE HIM……………………………

23. ali8 on Mon, 28th Apr 2008 1:05 pm

Tip didn’t snitch. Anyone with money and fame can get away with doing less time just becuse they are rich and famous, son they tell em to do

24. sunneywhite on Tue, 17th Jun 2008 12:53 pm

please… he does not get away with this because he his famous with money. Put it this way, all T.I is to the govt. is dime bag money… nothing big… he can be replaced by another black guy from the ghetto that can spit. Do you really think they will let a black guy from the slumbs with past felonies become rich, powerful just like that. This is not the world we live in. The first chance they can get to throw his ass in jail, they will do so. Even if the case was legal or not. Prodigy is a perfect example. The only explanation for this, is that he snitched. And snitched hard. I’m thinking gave something really really good to drop his sentence to a year. This is 3rd strike as an adult. Belive me you they wanted him in jail and T.I gave something really really juicy that made his case look like bird shit…

25. lil mac on Sun, 7th Dec 2008 10:40 pm

well there is a possiblity he could have snitched cuz of how greatly his time was reduced but i mean u all 4get T.I caked up and if hes got the money a few mill could go a long way u kno i mean look at the OJ case all that evidence and he got off, so like i said there is a possibility maybe he did snitch but if i have 2 bet i think he payed em off i mean like yeh just look at the OJ case money talks

26. bangs on Thu, 5th Feb 2009 10:35 am

i c u guys sayin micheal jackson and oj and t i have money in common but that dude ti got priors man he suppose 2 b goin down no matter how much he got like 50 said and i dont like but i believe em ” i have the best legal team around and if i got caught with the same shit i wouldve been seeing 8 to 10 yrs” with that beeing said i think he snitched on someone but i dont know who but it will come 2 the light

27. bangs on Thu, 5th Feb 2009 10:37 am

he got money but he aint as cakey as he is believed 2b a couple million aint enough in this case a prior felon gettin of like that idk man thats crazy man

28. jigga on Sun, 29th Mar 2009 10:49 am

On your TI article, it was good but missing some major facts for your readers. I’m from DC and here every single criminal charge is a fed charge like TI’s, so we know fed law inside out.
    You all should do a quick FREEDOM of Info request to the courthouse. They must release the details to anyone who asks and if they don’t it’s a sealed case and that’s good proof of snitchin. Or on any of his court dates go to the fed courtroom, if the door window is covered or you cant enter it’s definitely snitchin. Another thing is apparent your readers don’t know fed law and the guideline system. YOU CANNOT PLEA BARGAIN OUT OF FED GUIDE LINES EVER!! Feds use a minimum to maximum monthly guideline book. Judges have quit the bench because even they cant go outside the guidelines at sentencing. The way you get out the gudelines is to get a 5K1 (most snitches get one) Means a defendent did something special to help the prosecutor and government so the judge then has the descretion to do a downward departure from the guidelines. As for him having the best lawyer in the world it doesn’t even matter in the fed system if he doesn’t get you a not guilty verdict at trial. I can tell you not one man in the feds now believes the spin he’s giving the squares on the street. PS as for his celebrity status please ask any lawyer or judge it actually should work against him. The feds love to take a famous person and lock his ass up even for minor shit like lying or dog fighting because it allows them to deter that bad behavior to a large amount of people in the future with one case.

29. swaggha on Sun, 2nd Aug 2009 6:29 pm

t.i did not snitch his body gaurd did he didnt have no1 to snitch on for 1 he told his body gaurd to get 12,000 dollars in cash from the bank after that he told him to go get him some weapon bcuz some on took shots at him but hit his friend but at the time he did not have any weapons bcuz he had to do 7years of probation so get it straight r imma get u straight nigga if u got problem come on penrose and john

30. combat vet on Thu, 9th Sep 2010 1:17 am

,Don Of Dons others think? please sunn look at his mark ass dancing for tag body spray and relaity show crap, what a shame what happend to the hood man sangin about “you dont know me”, T.I.Montana.

31. vernell tetter on Thu, 9th Sep 2010 2:17 pm

Personally,I think the whole thing was a publicity stunt.Far as him gettin caught tryin 2 purchase automatic weapons during the BET awards.I think he had 2 turn himself in to authorities 2 do some lil time he had to, and blew it up to the big ATF gun raid so the media and fans could follow and pay close attention to T.I.