March 18, 2008 by Don Of Dons

usher & his wife _____________________________________________________
(see more pictures inside)

Usher and his sexy wife tameka at some store

usher & his wife3 usher & his wife2 usher & his wife

1. USHER Talks about his new baby boy
  2. T PAIN Joins FATMAN SCOOP & HIS WIFE IN BED ON manandwife tv
  4. video report of a MAN who SHOT HIMSELF IN THE BALLS while tring to rob a store
  5. lol the Steve Harvey show prank calls a Mean Usher

1. PRINCE on Tue, 18th Mar 2008 9:24 am

nothing sexy about that bitch

2. Mario on Tue, 18th Mar 2008 10:10 am

Yea that bitch is ugly.Then she wanna go say some shit about black women not having self esteem because they’re jealous of her…Lolololol someone need to let this bitch know she’s ugly.

3. Young on Tue, 18th Mar 2008 10:24 am

Apparently both her and Ursh missed that memo.

4. JRIZZLE on Tue, 18th Mar 2008 10:26 am

That gorilla said what about black women!!! Usher showed the fuck out, he must owe her family a lot of paper to wife that bitch!!

5. Arequ on Tue, 18th Mar 2008 11:12 am

Damn Homey

6. T-Mo on Tue, 18th Mar 2008 6:03 pm

Stop hatin…she aint nowhere close to ugly. If dude woulda wifed a white broad or somethin foreign with face lifts and fake tits yall would really been pissed. Bro gotta him a real ass sister that dont look fake and probably got dat wet wet.

7. Ne Where Gang on Tue, 18th Mar 2008 7:42 pm

man she UGLY & got no body….wtf he see in this broad? i mean u got like a million females after u & this what u choose? LAME

8. DENIRO BLACK on Tue, 18th Mar 2008 7:57 pm

9. black on Wed, 19th Mar 2008 12:48 pm

Damn homie i mean sure he wifed a sister so that speaks for the nigga but DAMN HOMIE some one should tell him that there are real black peaches out here. And you Usher…you suppossed to give us the right example…lol. But it’s the inside that counts right?lol

10. Work At Home on Wed, 19th Mar 2008 7:10 pm

user a wierd lookin childish mofo

11. J on Wed, 19th Mar 2008 7:33 pm

yo, is that the asian dude from run’s house? the one who work for russell simmons?

12. T-MO on Wed, 19th Mar 2008 7:44 pm

I aint said she was a dime but damn dog yall calling the broad UGLY. Whoopi Goldberg ugly Venus Williams is ugly. I see the broad in person bra and I’m tellin ya she aint ugly. I know why the females is say it but any real nigga can look at ol girl know she aint Ugly. Check this out…the nigga coulda went out and gotta a Co Co like ice but have you ever heard that b*tch talk? She dumb as hell. Thats a broad you fu*k (which im sure he is)not wife. 95% of these peaches got issues like a motha fu*ka A real nigga gonna want a real bitch at the crib with the kids wit the fam with the homies. A quick lesson for you young cats chasin these tack head ass dimes out here….I dont give a fu*k how fine she is you gonna get tired of fu*kin they ass anyway…so when it comes down to wifen a bitch…make sure you got a COOL AS* broad that you want around kids, get a long with ya fam, and most of all cool with ya homies.

13. killa on Wed, 19th Mar 2008 10:44 pm

Usher lost…

14. hollywoood on Thu, 20th Mar 2008 5:22 pm

my bitch way badder than that broad that bitch would have to holla at me to get my attention
    im just being honest

15. tee on Thu, 20th Mar 2008 9:14 pm

Hey I have to speak on this. I really don’t like how everybody is trying to down the sister. Beuty is in the eye of the beholder first off. Secondly who are we to judge. He fell in love with this woman, so what. There is nothing wrong with that. In my opinion she is not ugly and she probably look like alot of people in the black family. I am curious what is ugly about her. Her eyes (they look normal to me), is it her nose(looks smaller than ushers), her teeth (but we all know they are decent). Is she horriably obese(nah can’t say I see that). OHHHHHHHH, I think I get it, she had a point in what she was saying. Its her skin, (is that what it is she too black). To who ever feels that way that is an insecurity on your part. YOU don’t like the skin you are in so YOU will make dam sure for the next generation you change the demographics. That is all YOU are doing. Remember this that just because YOU feel that way that doesn’t mean all men feel that way. If a couple comes together for superfissial reason that bond will never last. If you get with the mix girl, or girl totally of a different race, it doesn’t change who you are, and if YOU think that they a dime because of that, than why mess with them and have children because all you doing is tanting that dime piece with your bad DNA. This was not meant for all, but I hate to see people down the girl because she has the typical look of the girl down the block, in the projects, or the hood. Be happy that the man is having a worthwhile relationship and got his head screwed on right, and is actively living the life god intended as far as marriage. We got to get back to respecting people regardless. That is what is wrong with the black race today. No matter how much you succeed in life or where ever you go or even who you with, YOU are still a *****. Don’t play yourself. Good luck to you The Raymonds, and may you have many blessing in the future.

16. Mr 2008 on Fri, 21st Mar 2008 10:10 am

T-Mo; TEE-

I feel what both of yall gotta say but you do have to admit that she seems a lil old lookin in the face. The fact that she just left her husband to get with homie tells you that she has some issues, she came all the way up! He just chillin and if she does it all for him then cool, but I am not about to wife some chic who left her other marriage 8 mo’s ago. We can kick it, be xclusive… not rings and things is a no-no!