February 26, 2008 by Don Of Dons

hiphop5
_____________________________________________________
(see more pictures inside)

capo capo6 capo2 capo3 capo4 capo5

hiphop2 hiphop hiphop6 hiphop5 hiphop3 hiphop7

1. DAME DASH LETS HIS FEELINGS OUT REGARDING JAY-Z NEW ALBUM … 50 CENT & AKON will film a movie together
  2. Pictures of Dame Dash Crib
  3. Beanie Sigel on the Come up DVD says he wont do Buisness with Dame Dash again ….. do you blame him
  4. DAILY WRAP UP … WARRANT FOR R KELLYS ARREST ISSUED …. DAME DASH DRIVING GIRLS CRAZY …. SMARTENUP JAY …AND MORE
  5. Daily Wrap UP….. DAME DASH sues accountant for 3.5 mill

Comments

9 Comments on "JIM JONES , DAME DASH , LL COOL J, CIARA , the dude that made the star wars movie & MORE @ A HIPHOP SUMMIT"

1. DAMNANAME on Tue, 26th Feb 2008 11:56 am

Sad day when George Lucas gets referred to as that dude who made starwars.. better title would be “Jay-Z’s ex business partner, Harlem rapper known for his single ballin, disgruntled old rapper with the legendary George Lucas @ the hip hop summit”

2. napps126 on Tue, 26th Feb 2008 11:58 am

what the hell george lucas doing there????(dude that made star wars)

3. big south on Tue, 26th Feb 2008 1:04 pm

b/c da nigga jim jones on some real get money shit and u see all da stars are fuckin with him 50 told jim how to do it and now jim about show us get money jim byrdgang

4. Coffee on Tue, 26th Feb 2008 2:59 pm

George Lucas was there to support his Lovely, Intelligent, EXTREMELY business savvy girlfriend Ms. Melody Hobson, President of Ariel Capital Management….Google Her, Baby! (It may be the young, ambitious, black woman accountant in me that explains why I know who she is but……..SHE’S KIND OF A BIG DEAL!)

5. Rellextra on Tue, 26th Feb 2008 5:44 pm

I remember when this clown jim jones used to say “I ain’t wearing a button up and I ain’t never shutting up” now look at his fufi fufi ass. Them dudes are actors and they deserve oscars. *R.I.P. B.I.G.

6. ya pops on Tue, 26th Feb 2008 6:29 pm

Y DIDN’T YA’LL PUT MY PIC UP THERE………I WAS @ THAT EVENT…….I’M PISSED LOL………….

7. stone on Wed, 27th Feb 2008 2:04 am

I see you capo dats wuz really gud u lukin out for ur community unlike gay-z …I see y who life wuz hatein on u luk @ da chick on urside haha tru who …who fuck out here lol

8. lil nigga hater on Wed, 27th Feb 2008 9:40 pm

anybody showing love to Jim jones is a punk who will get hit in the mouth on site. Not because you are a jim jones fan, but because you are obviously a homo.

9. Denzel on Mon, 3rd Mar 2008 6:59 pm

Look at Dame Dash. LOL!!!!!!!! Since Jay-z aint wit him no more he lookin broke as hell and wat the fuck he was there for anyway he aint got no record label no more