JAY-Z I KNOW VIDEO

February 26, 2008 by Don Of Dons

NEW JAY-Z video I KNOW

No related posts.

Comments

17 Comments on "JAY-Z I KNOW VIDEO"

1. DENIRO BLACK on Tue, 26th Feb 2008 7:15 pm

THIS SONG IS FIRE…BUT, IS IT ME OR THIS VIDEO IS IN NEED OF A LITTLE LIGHT?…DAMN THIS SHIT IS DARK

2. REEF on Tue, 26th Feb 2008 7:30 pm

hahaha yeah for sure…. not my favorite jay video

VIOLATOR ALL-STAR DJ’S, DJ JAM X & WEB

22 EXCLUSIVE ORIGINAL CUTS!!!!

COPY AND PASTE THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD….

3. napps126 on Tue, 26th Feb 2008 7:32 pm

i agree…. deniro

4. ericb on Wed, 27th Feb 2008 3:42 am

why is jay not like in the video at all

5. starah on Wed, 27th Feb 2008 6:20 am

Jayz is like 41 years old. Shut up old man and let the youngins get their shine PLEAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

6. ??????huh??????? on Wed, 27th Feb 2008 8:10 am

i will tell you this…….. I KNOW this shit is WACK!!!!!!

7. Coffee on Wed, 27th Feb 2008 9:42 am

Man, I can’t see a damn thing! I’m at work trying to sneak a peek! Sing…guess I have to wait until I see it on TV…..I STAN FOR HOV!

8. Coffee on Wed, 27th Feb 2008 9:44 am

*sing should be sigh……..sorry!

9. DRe on Wed, 27th Feb 2008 10:10 am

The live version is that fire, from the American Ganster concert… Is that Zoe Kravitz? She can get it.

10. water on Wed, 27th Feb 2008 11:39 am

maybe I need to adjust my monitors brightness, b/c I couldn’t see shit

11. daruler on Wed, 27th Feb 2008 1:59 pm

nigga be makin’ some crazy ass videos’ lately (ie kanye west)… someone please explain to me what this video was about. i thought the song was like a heroin addict? something like 50′s joint off the massacre?

12. Vlad on Wed, 27th Feb 2008 4:33 pm

Apparently Wikipedia.org has this info posted:

The music video premiered on Yahoo! Music on February 26.[2]

The video (directed by Billy Parks) features a young woman (played by Zoe Kravitz) walking about New York City, spending time in her apartment, then entering a night club. The videos also features colorful imagery mixed with live-action sequences envisioned by the woman.

This is the first Jay-Z music video in which Jay-Z does not appear at all.

I feel from lookin’ at it that it’s about a girls addiction to drugs, and Jay is the drug tellin’ his story about her!

Hope this helps!

13. truth on Wed, 27th Feb 2008 9:17 pm

Its dark bc its supposd 2 make the viewer yearn 2 c wats goin on – just like the grl yearns for the drug.. almost like makin the viewer feel addicted

14. Fidel Cashflow on Sat, 1st Mar 2008 2:27 am

THE G.O.A.T.

15. Sunny on Sat, 8th Mar 2008 10:00 pm

I think Jay Z is HEROIN and he is explaining the relationship between Zoey and he (HEROIN). Her mind is wondering in all the situations and for a lack of better words the bitch is high.
    Thank you, thank you, no applause….

16. Syren on Mon, 7th Apr 2008 6:57 pm

Shit is dope!!!!

17. DKNIGHT on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 6:14 pm

everybody with all these damn explanations of the song and the video, goddamnit the man explained the concept already, the video dont addict me, either shit is going over my head or its plain booty man, and im a hardcore jigga fan but im praying theres an alternate version of this shit lol