Plies Presents “Bust It Baby” Casting Day

February 22, 2008 by Don Of Dons

______________________________________________________

Plies Presents “Bust It Baby” Casting Day …… pictures of the verious sexy DIMES that showed up are inside …..

LMAO … “PU-SY SMELL LIKE WATER Heyyyy” ….”we could be in the club sipping yak or laying in the bushes” LMAO …

plies8 plies7 plies6 plies4 plies3 plies2 plies

1. PLIES BUST IT BABY
  2. PLIES “I Am The CLub” VIDEO PREMIERE
  3. BIGGIE casting call – are you fat black and ugly as ever ?
  4. USHER Talks about his new baby boy
  5. Plies The Real Testament

Comments

31 Comments on "Plies Presents “Bust It Baby” Casting Day"

1. JRIZZLE on Fri, 22nd Feb 2008 6:16 pm

These hoe’s dumb!!!

2. N0 Choppa City on Fri, 22nd Feb 2008 6:32 pm

those chicks can’t be serious

3. John on Fri, 22nd Feb 2008 7:32 pm

What in the world is happening to morals??

4. Northup on Sat, 23rd Feb 2008 9:38 am

These chicks are some “busted” babies not bust it

5. napps126 on Sat, 23rd Feb 2008 10:47 am

whats morals???????? lol…..that doesnt exist anymore…thats a obselete word

6. soup on Sat, 23rd Feb 2008 12:21 pm

this is why, if a chick tells me that she likes Plies, I’m lookin’ the opposite direction. These bitches are LOST.

7. Nikki on Sat, 23rd Feb 2008 3:25 pm

I’m speechless. Where do they mass produce these type women?

Undoubtedly, these women have children…scary.

8. Southern Sovereign on Sat, 23rd Feb 2008 3:37 pm

Off Topic-
    Nas Album Preview w/ Dj khalil of AfterMath Music

9. Jusscosign on Mon, 25th Feb 2008 12:39 pm

This cant be serious!!

10. daruler on Tue, 26th Feb 2008 3:46 pm

look more like a flavor of love casting…

11. Jackie~O on Thu, 28th Feb 2008 11:51 am

THESE TRICKS LOOK NASTY…AND ONE OF DEM LOOK LIKE A MAN
    THESE ARE TRUE BUSTED IT UP IN DA FACE AS BABIES. IF PLIES PICK DAT GURL WIT DA METALLIC GOLD HE CRAZY. IF HE NEED A BUST IT BABY GET REAL MODELS NOT A CORNA HO

12. Lil Shawty on Thu, 28th Feb 2008 5:08 pm

Man….I’m So MUTHA FUCKIN MAD!!! I Wanna B on Dat Show So Damn Bad!!! Cuz Once He See Me…Its A Wrap!!!

13. KoKo on Mon, 3rd Mar 2008 12:33 pm

I want 2 to be that show so bad cuz wat he need is a woman whos real. Some 1 aint about doin doin tricks but knows the trick

14. KoKo on Mon, 3rd Mar 2008 12:34 pm

I want 2 to be that show so bad cuz wat he need is a woman whos real. And dont mind gettin down 4 her#$%%^

15. Tae on Mon, 3rd Mar 2008 1:52 pm

this proves that there are some real stupid ignorant ass females in the world and u wonder why they call u bitches?!!?? hmmmm damn shame

16. rholiya on Tue, 4th Mar 2008 11:38 am

I’m far from ugly i admit i hate the pic but ugly never that. Since you like to comment go to my myspace page and comment on that http://www.myspace.com/rholiya yes i’m the one in the white dress…

17. qui qui on Sat, 8th Mar 2008 2:30 am

what the fuck is this shit. y yall tryin to compete to be somebody bust it baby. and y all yall got yall ass hanging out with dents and stretch marks. get a muthafuckin life old nasty dumb ass hos

18. whyohmy on Sat, 8th Mar 2008 11:51 pm

What is wrong with our women , my race. This guy cant even talk and this is what you want your kids, mothers, fathers, brothers to think of you .I hope no one in this video has kids. It made tears of sorrow come to my eyes.

19. jasmine on Wed, 12th Mar 2008 12:53 pm

shyt i wish i had a chance to be on dat show
    !!! i LOVE plies!!! dat finna be my husband n baby daddy watch!! he just gotta wait 2 yrs 4 i could be 18..lol LOVe him
    !!
    lil plies. aka mz washington bka lil algernod

20. juanita on Wed, 12th Mar 2008 5:09 pm

oh my god these bitches done lost it! yall act like yall auditioning for a hoe stroll….and the majority of ya’ll hoes bad built and ugly as shit!

21. Stew-XL on Wed, 12th Mar 2008 6:41 pm

Where are dem damn feminist at when these stupid ass hoes make women look bad…! Damn shame.. and this is fuckin’ FUTURE?!?!

22. Angel aka plies lil moma on Wed, 12th Mar 2008 10:04 pm

All yall BICTHS look a hot mess i am sure he likes a woman with class not something that looks like trash and i am all woman with alot of class so when you are looking for something like that hola back Daddy because iam that independent chick you looking for much LOVE PLIES AKA TYRESE .

THE FINEST BICTH IN THE WORLD BECAUSE IM PLIES GIRL
    HEY DADDY

23. lOv3 on Sun, 16th Mar 2008 5:52 pm

wtf WAZZ DAT????
    II THINK DAT PLIES SHOULDNT TRY 2 FIND TRUE LOVE THREW REALITY SHOW..HE’LL BUMP INN2 DA RITE 1, 1DAY!!!

24. Babygirl on Thu, 20th Mar 2008 6:31 pm

On the real it does seem a bit extreme to have all your goodies hanging out, but why are there so many hating ass females ready to tear another female down. Some of the pics are nice, but I see u couldn’t comment on those. Shi*t if this is the way they want to portray themselves, let them. And y always compare a few individuals to a whole race…Think about shi* before you go over the deep end.

25. prettisexycutie on Fri, 21st Mar 2008 11:09 am

these hoes are hot!!!!!!!!! A Hot fuckinn mess

26. iesha m on Wed, 26th Mar 2008 1:47 pm

men hellie naw lol these hoes iz fucked up lol men plies i know ya can do betta then that ya digg lol all tha girlz in tha world and ya go pick them boy watz wrong with cha they jus need to b dismissed lol lol lol ha ha ha ha

27. j on Thu, 10th Apr 2008 5:25 pm

I feel that Plies is wrong for exploiting the mental illnesses of these women.

28. PLIESWIFEY on Tue, 17th Jun 2008 10:06 am

I LUV PLIES TO DEATH AND DA WAY HE TALKS JUST PUTS ME TO BED. CONGRADS TO ALL DA FEMALES WHO MADE DA SHOW GOOD LUCK BUT JUS WANTED TO LET YA KNOW HE’S NOTGONNA FIND HIS BUST IT BABY N THERE WILL B I SECOND SEASON WHERE I WILL MAKE IT AND AUDITION. HOPEFULLY B DA ONE !!!!!!

29. Reign on Tue, 17th Jun 2008 6:43 pm

Ok…so, this is a real show. I was skeptical at first but this confirmed it. These women, pulling up their dresses and all this other type of mess, prove to me that I’m an anomaly. The world is losing morale fast and yea, it IS a shame that some of them probably have children.

30. $mart@s$ on Wed, 9th Jul 2008 7:42 pm

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ MY BUST IT BABY!!!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    I LOVE YOU PLIE$
    pLIE$,

31. Shink keep it real on Mon, 17th Aug 2009 6:24 pm

man these bitches is project hood rat dirty pussy dick sucking std having ass bitches.Know them bitches been ran through by a lot of dirty dick ass niggas where in the hell they find packs of dirty freak no class ass bitches at NEVER SEEN SOOOOOOOO DAMN MANY IN MY LIFE AT ONCE whats so fucked up they was sooooo damn serious they was even willing 2 fuck he’s friends 2 were’s the respect 4 ur self at n tell me what ever went on wit the show lol…THANK GOD