Teyana Taylor video shoot for Google Me Baby

February 7, 2008 by Don Of Dons

rrr _____________________________________________________
(see more pictures & listen to her song google me baby inside)

Pharrells new artist Teyana Taylor video shoot for “Google Me, Baby” (produced by jazze pha)…

[audio:http://riddimmafia.com/audio/google.mp3]

rrrrr rrrrrr rrr1 re rrrrrrr rrr

1. PLIES BUST IT BABY
  2. USHER Talks about his new baby boy
  3. ASHANTI FT MARIO WINANS “HEY BABY (after the club) “
  4. BABY CHAM – BEAUTIFUL GIRL Suicidal counteraction Mix
  5. google phone first look

Comments

29 Comments on "Teyana Taylor video shoot for Google Me Baby"

1. king cal on Thu, 7th Feb 2008 9:27 am

this shit is terrible how this lame chic get a record deal.just google dime a dozen with less talent. what do you expect pharell signed her instead of putting outr another clipse album. good move black charlie brown

2. The Executive on Thu, 7th Feb 2008 11:16 am

What Makes the song terrible King cal?

This song is better than alot of the bullshit they are playing right now.

This girl can rap and sing, and she is only seventeen…….she is way better than soldier boy…..Lol

Yaaaah

3. DENIRO BLACK on Thu, 7th Feb 2008 12:52 pm

this song is aight at best…she’s like a young kelis, all image + simple songs = flop…why does she seem to think she’s a star already tho ?…your not a star b-cus people can google you.. you can google me too. (DENIRO BLACK) so im a star now too right?.. cut it out…one

DENIRO

4. SeF on Thu, 7th Feb 2008 1:26 pm

she’s thinks she’s too cool

5. water on Thu, 7th Feb 2008 1:45 pm

WACKNESSSSS

6. Coffee on Thu, 7th Feb 2008 2:05 pm

I don’t have a problem with it, I actually think it’s cute….I personally wouldn’t purchase it, as I would never purchase a Soldier Boy album…but I’m also a Grown Ass Woman….for my 14-16 year old cousins and such, I think she is needed. She’s exuding confidence, she marches to her own beat, she has talent, she’s black, and that gorgeous natural hair is flowing WILD!

7. Smitty313 on Thu, 7th Feb 2008 3:06 pm

She’s alright. She got a lot of swag. Thats all you need these days. Talent doesn’t sell records these days. She kind of sexy too, cats can’t wait til she turn 18. I miss the the 1988 to about 2001 rap and R&b era.

8. king cal on Thu, 7th Feb 2008 3:24 pm

nice! i like how everyone is like ok shes not really that good and shes not really that talented but hey i give her credit since she is young and has a lot of confidence. so would you celebrate ali in his prime if he just talked a good fight and never won. would you have supported MJ if he walked around with a glove screamin he was bad and couldnt sing or dance for crap.listen these people arent trying to be stars in the school fashion show,they are trying to be stars in the entertainment business. she dont cut the mustard so stop trying to make excuses for her. the industry believes consumers are dumb so they give them lollipop nonsense that glitters and shines to take your mind off the fact you just watched 3 min of nonsense that had no message or a lick of talent.what so you think the south took over rap & all of a sudden people stopped buying music is a coincedence also.

9. daruler on Thu, 7th Feb 2008 3:46 pm

ain’t this the girl with the big hair that was on mtv’s sweet sixteen? she wanted a damn bmx bike for her birthday i think..

10. daruler on Thu, 7th Feb 2008 3:48 pm

she sexy though..

11. Stephanie on Thu, 7th Feb 2008 6:12 pm

I think compared to the mess out now, she’s ok. She 17, I think she has a nice voice and you have to look at her target audience. I’m sure my nieces and nephews will think it’s the ish-they’re her age! you can’t compare her to Ali or Michael Jackson, they were extrordiary in their field. She’s hell of a lot better than Soilder Boy-at least you can understand what she’s saying and she’s not mumbling.

12. John on Thu, 7th Feb 2008 6:24 pm

Shorty big up yaself! It feel good to see a young girl/boy gettin that money! Especially the legal way! Do ya ting my girl n ya sweet 16 sell offf!

13. Mr. Papagiorgio on Fri, 8th Feb 2008 2:07 am

this song is tough, yo. . . . homegirl actually got talent. i was surprised, but her voice is nice.

14. lil twee on Tue, 12th Feb 2008 6:58 pm

Why must we hate on each other.
    That girl can song, and it is a very good song as while.
    I think anyone that hates on that young black sista is a hater.
    What, u mad becaues it’s not u

15. Lee on Sat, 23rd Feb 2008 6:47 pm

I dont understand why everyone is acting like she ISNT suppose to act like she is fly! Would you purchase or listen to any music if the singer sang the song with no confidence?! Trust there is a big difference! You right the song isnt going to win a grammy, but its HOT! Everyone is all like what happened to the music industry.. the feed you what you want!!! The song is hot in general for the audience she is trying to reach, and Im interested in seeing what else she has to bring to the table and see if she explores some different flavors on her album!

16. IT COST U NOTHIN PEY HER NO MIND on Mon, 25th Feb 2008 4:39 pm

if u dont like her why u on her page,u log in just 2 hate.give credit where credit is due and stop hatin,that SHIT in not not good for your heart.it will leave you in n a f**k up situation…….BUT ON SOME REAL SHIT IF YOU DONT LIKE HER,THEN GET OFF HER SITE……..
    IT COST YOU NOTHIN PAY HER NO MIND

17. HARLEM on Tue, 26th Feb 2008 5:40 pm

YA NIGGAS IS FUCKIN HATERS I BETTER NOT EVA SEE YA IN THE STREETS… THE BEST THING TO COME OUT OF HARLEM SINCE MASE…SHE DANCES RAPS SINS AND CAN CREATE A BUSINESS AROUND HERSELF….AND PEOPLE FOLLOW HERE SHE OS THE REASON FOR THIS WHOLE RETRO ERA…THAT CHICK UP THERE SID IM A FROWN WOMAN SO IW OULDNT BUY IT…BITCH HOT MUSIC IS HOT MUSIC AGE DONT MATTER…HOW CAN YA HATE ON A CHILD YA NIGGAS IS TERRIBLE…ALL OF YA THAT GOT SUMTHIN BAD TO SAY ABOUT TEYANA TAYLOR..EAT A DICK AND DIE…

18. umm on Tue, 4th Mar 2008 5:06 pm

i saw her at the apollo
    i thought her voice was okay
    i like rock sooo shes not my style

but she can dance like no other and she’s deffinitally got style, plus her hair/look is awsome

19. mani on Thu, 13th Mar 2008 11:08 pm

i love her
    shes deffinitly a star
    just look at her
    haters keep haten
    cuz u aint goin now where
    nd im out

yesssirr

20. Reddi K on Mon, 24th Mar 2008 1:40 pm

She mad cool, i like her swag and how she carries herself. She aight and she gonna be havin everyone singing dis song

21. barielle on Sat, 29th Mar 2008 9:15 pm

Man dis song goes hard, dude da realest from da realest speaking. I mean she really got it going for her, she has the talent, old gyrl raps and sings, then she’s a beast in dancin. I LOOK UP TO HER, LIL MAMA, and ciara dude. when i become big, i plan to be like her. ya’ll hatin, its time to give people thats coming up there props ya digg. i mean u can google up anybody duhhhhh, my space or what ever. Even google me. The gyrl da shit, im feelin her dougie, so you know whats up. Then soulja boy on the other hand is just lame, really he anit all, but he copies other peolpe style, and there music. Trust me i know the dude before he became big. Anybody from da south does. So neva compare talent with need talent ya digg. Im out this bitch!!!!!!!!!!

22. James T on Wed, 2nd Apr 2008 3:36 pm

She is cool but the people she is with sucks jazz e fa is weak make all that money just saying chris brown love google me baby but making no money hit up me taylor cashmoney yong

23. M Bizzle on Sun, 13th Apr 2008 9:47 am

I THINK THIS SONG ROCKS SHE’S DOIN IT BIG LIKE ON HER SWEET SIXTEEN I CANT WAIT UNTIL HER ALBUM COMES OUT ALL U HATAZ NEED 2 GIVE UP CUZ SHE GONNA DO IT BIG
    ~M BIZZLE

24. M@R! on Fri, 18th Apr 2008 2:32 pm

GURL KEEP DOIN YO THING U GON MAK IT BIG TELL ALL DEM HATAS 2 WIPE U DWN KEEP IT TRILL!! AND 4 ALL DEM COPBLOCKAS DEY CAN GON SUMWHERE!!!!!!!!!

25. prtygyrl on Sun, 20th Apr 2008 3:24 pm

This song is CRAZY!!!! Period.

26. SinSin on Thu, 24th Apr 2008 2:26 pm

*applause* Congrats to babygirl for doing her thing. I give her nuff respect because the girl is beautiful and talented. She knows what she has to offer and is not afraid to market and present herself. She doesn’t appear to be the typical 16 year old whose self esteem is so low all a guy has to do is whisper sweet nothings in her hear and she is on her back throwing away her most prized possesion. There is definitely nothing wrong with the confidence that girl exudes.

Secondly regardless of whether you have talent or not the music industry just like so much of American culture is more concerned with the fluff then the filling. When in Rome do as the Romans do. If the industry is only putting out bubblegum and Teyana is playing her position and handling her business how does that equal non talent?

Gwan and keep getting Googled babygirl!

27. siyonni on Mon, 28th Apr 2008 5:17 pm

gurl…dont let these hataz get u down,cause u da best and dey know it
    the only reason yall is hattin is cause yall cant be like US.
    us meanig,i can sing,rap,dance,and write…
    one day yall will see me on t.v. and yall will probably be hattin on me 2
    so teyana,4 all dem hattaz hattin on u…
    gurrrlll tell dem i said, MAN CHOP……………………………………………………………………..

2 BE CONTINUED………………………………………………………………………………

28. rica on Sat, 14th Jun 2008 12:41 am

LOVE IT ~ GO GIRL IT IS OFF THE HOOK AND IT IS BETTER THAN WHAT IS PLAYING RIGHT NOW. KEEP IT GOING

29. M.s DiVa on Thu, 3rd Jul 2008 6:07 pm

ullllllllllllll need to stop hatein cause she doin her thing…so ull need to back off all ull lil people tht be hatinnn…ul be frotinn hard body..nd iff ull got problem…..hit me uppp…cause ull lil haters tht hate better realize she doin wat she want so leave her alonee…nd go head do ur thingg…..sooooo thing bout tht shot….i bet her swagg tighter then all ull niggas ….well this the end by haters