LMAO DUDE got a ICEDOUT FROSTED FLAKES PIECE

January 30, 2008 by Don Of Dons

jj
_____________________________________________________
(see more pictures inside)

This is easily the illest chain ever

frosted2 frosted frosted3

see more pictures over @ ozone.com

1. lmao the Steve Harvey show prank calls some dude ….
  2. Maino clowning that “stylin on you” dude …. LMAO
  3. LMAO @ Jay signing Uncle Murda the same dude that dissed Nas in QB
  4. LMAO Some dude selling BEYONCES PANTIES
  5. LMAO at REV X …. Ma$e dont have nothing on this dude

Comments

39 Comments on "LMAO DUDE got a ICEDOUT FROSTED FLAKES PIECE"

1. Mr. B. on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 10:31 am

Only in the South will you find this….

2. AB on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 11:12 am

he needs his ass whooped

3. KING-NY on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 11:59 am

10000000000% Proof that these rap lames wear FAKE chains! Do you know how much that sh*t would cost if every single jewel was real. N*gga please!

4. Dee on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 12:29 pm

Another dummy promoting something he knows nothing about

Race Betterment Foundation
    Kellogg was also outspoken on his beliefs on race and segregation. In 1906, Kellogg founded—together with Irving Fisher and Charles Davenport—the Race Betterment Foundation, which became a major center of the new eugenics movement in America. Kellogg was in favor of racial segregation and believed that immigrants and non-whites would damage the gene pool.

5. Hotsauce18433 on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 12:50 pm

That alot of Bedazzle for one man…

6. Safado on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 1:16 pm

man, and i love frosted flakes, but this has to be the dumbest chain i ever seen. i don’t normally care what someone does with his money, but he’s wearing some fool’s gold and fake jewels. that’s one cheap ass, gaudy fucking chain.

7. Blood Money on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 1:20 pm

I don’t know which is worse the hightop fade or the chain

8. Ryoo on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 1:20 pm

LOL and he seems to be very light, look how hes holding the box

9. kory from ohio on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 1:23 pm

Theeryy’re GREAT!

10. Escobar P on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 1:44 pm

Man, I am from the South and I dont know who in the fuck that is….damn the fake ass Frosted Flakes piece…look at this niggas 1982 haircut!

11. 80Baby on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 3:24 pm

ya’ll trippin..pass the milk!!

12. jessie on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 4:15 pm

wtf that is a complete waste of money.

13. daruler on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 5:35 pm

fake ass chain, i’m like t-pain on this “who the fuck is that?” anyway?

14. kevo on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 6:29 pm

yea this is pretty dumb i usually don’t comment on the stupid things that people do, but this is just crazy and stupid!

15. skoolboy on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 7:03 pm

Whatz hannnnnnnnnnnnnn thank yall 4 the crazy comments iam the new kid that got the box around my neck iam lovin me doin me yall should try when folks hate that mean iam doin my job yall be eazy and keep it yankin whatz hannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

16. Rellextra on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 7:21 pm

lets play fill in the blanks: that rapper is the true definition of a NIG_ _R

17. 7 The Legend on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 8:26 pm

THIS IS 7 THE MOTHA FUCKIN LEGEND AND IM HERE TO SCHOOL ALL YALL NEWJACKS ON HERE BOUT THIS HERE HIPHOP THANG I BEEN IN THE GAME 45+ YEARS AND KNOW EVERYTHING THIS IS A MOCKERY OF HIPHOP AND BLACK CULTURE IN GENERAL THESE NIGGERS SHOULD BE HUNG AND SHOT I MEAN WHAT IN THE HELL IM A BLACK MAN AND I WOULD NEVER BE A SAMBO PUPPET LIKE THIS LETS KEEP IT TRILL LETS KEEP IT POPPIN LETS KEEP IT MOVIN AND CRACKALACKIN YADIDI?!

18. Oh wow on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 9:04 pm

These cats never painted in their life. “Graffiti boys”. Bitch please! You fools are wack!

19. JCharades on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 9:18 pm

the chain, the high top fade, and the fact that his pants are backwards…
    I thought Hip-Hop somewhat left these behind, next thing you know ninjas are coming back with jheri curls….PRAY FOR HIP-HOP

20. dagmar on Thu, 31st Jan 2008 12:17 am

haha… look at that nigger have backpockets on his front side. WTF, niggers dress funny.

21. the illest on Thu, 31st Jan 2008 12:33 am

THAT WHY U CAN,T B MAD AT NAS 4 WHAT HE SAY ABOUT HIPHOP.just look at this fool ass nigga.

22. GoFiGuRe!!! on Thu, 31st Jan 2008 9:12 am

Cats be real sentimental on other niggas shit…… who cares…if this dude blew his whole advance on this chain….its on him…. dude if you want to wear a damn monkey on ya back its on you….do you my nig….could care less

23. GoFiGuRe!!! on Thu, 31st Jan 2008 9:14 am

actually …it could be real too…if he has what we call crushed diamonds/ pieced parts….shit that whole thing can possibly be as small as 3-4 c’s…. sooo…whateva makes you feel good my dude.

24. Anon on Thu, 31st Jan 2008 3:44 pm

” IAM THE KID WITH FROSTED FLAKES AROUND MY NECK CHECK MY MYSPACE PAGE OUT MYSPACE.COM/SKOOLBOYDAPRINCE06 AND MYSPACE.COM/GRAFITIBOYZ “

25. Anon on Thu, 31st Jan 2008 3:45 pm

you can hit up that fool and tell him how dumb he looks…..

26. artkid901 on Fri, 1st Feb 2008 9:35 am

niggas always haten its bad enough the wyte peps do it ne way that sh!t freash ass hell cause I am his designer and when that donkey silly or what ever else yall call it get us a deal we gone sit back and laugh at u dumb fu..s so keep haten and ya can get up with me at myspace.com/artkid901 for more silly sh!t we do

27. GMONEY313 on Sat, 2nd Feb 2008 4:08 pm

dudes a straight clown, hip-hop is dead.

28. sankofa on Thu, 7th Feb 2008 7:15 am

He got what he wanted-attention.

29. L-Don on Mon, 7th Jul 2008 8:47 am

Yeah unique chain i got beats on deck hit me up im famous http://www.myspace.com/ldonbeatz

30. southmemphisvet47 on Tue, 24th Mar 2009 7:18 pm

dat hoe hard but gucci mane go harder

31. southmemphisvet47 on Tue, 24th Mar 2009 7:19 pm

dnt get me wrong dat hoe hard as hell

myspace.com/brandonmane

32. juhgfjgf on Sat, 30th May 2009 5:33 pm

I’d rock it!!! Only for one night though; too many haterz in the world, ha ha ha.

33. shay on Mon, 29th Jun 2009 2:28 pm

that looks like a bedazzled ceral box. theres no way a no name rapper has money to buy that unless they sell drugs or something. the bottom line is i think that thing is fake and a complete was of money, time, energy and space.

34. mike on Sat, 29th Aug 2009 11:46 pm

these rappers get paid allot of money..

they are all real jewels but are probably lower quality

35. dro' bro' on Mon, 26th Oct 2009 9:21 pm

rice crispees is the reel shtit mane

don gimme non dis frost flake bullshtit

36. blackpowder on Tue, 18th May 2010 12:04 am

A MOTHAFUKIN FROSTED OUT CEREAL BOX. THATS FKN REDONKULOUS!!!!!!!! BUT UM YEA ITS REAL CUZ EVEN WHEN HE WEARS HIS CHAINS IN THE VIDEO HE HAVE LIKE 10 OR 15 CHAINS ON. .so i beleive its real . Y even hate on that dude?

37. austin on Fri, 26th Nov 2010 2:55 pm

man, get yo facts straight, these chains r real. They get paid loads of money man, all reall, all expensive. This chain 100% real and tottaly iced out.

38. austin on Fri, 26th Nov 2010 2:56 pm

its not fake, dude, u just jealous ur poor ass never gonna make enough money in yo life time to get a 5carrot diamond chain so u shut yo mouth. This thing is real and it is tight

39. Mack beezy on Sun, 6th Feb 2011 8:19 am

This my guy skool boy I wish y’all would stop hateing it ain’t y’all money fucking retards and if you wondering who I am I’m his fucking muscle hit my face book up (Mack Beezy) I got the money in my mouth