KELLY ROWLAND @ INSTYLE AWARDS with hair under her arm

January 30, 2008 by Don Of Dons

KELLY ROWLAND @ INSTYLE AWARDS with hair under her arm _____________________________________________________
(see more pictures inside)

….. KELLY ROWLAND @ INSTYLE AWARDS with hair under her arm …..

kr3 kr2 kr

…. chances are if a girl has hair in her arm pits … her pum pum is wrenk ……

1. KELLY ROWLAND ft SNOOP GHETTO VIDEO
  2. KELLY ROWLAND guest host on TRL
  3. KELLY ROWLAND WORK VIDEO
  4. KELLY ROWLAND KING MAGAZINE photo shoot
  5. KELLY ROWLAND over in ENGLAND showing her booty

Comments

7 Comments on "KELLY ROWLAND @ INSTYLE AWARDS with hair under her arm"

1. ha on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 10:59 am

damn she just gets better with the passing days…her sexiness is definitly showing more

2. TeTe on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 11:03 am

JUST NASTY!!! YUCK…..SHE NEED TO INVEST IN LASER HAIR REMOVAL WITH ALL THE MONEY SHE HAS. NASTY

3. Safado on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 2:30 pm

man, i thought we were gonna see a bush come from under her arm. but she do need to get rid of that. doesn’t stop how fine she is.

4. Coffee on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 3:46 pm

Damn it, Kelly!!! Otherwise, she looks FLAWLESS.

I HATE HATE HATE HATE when a grown ass woman comes out the house with a hairy pits showing!! As a G.A.W myself, I can’t even see how this is possible!!

But I HATE even worse when you see a chick on the beach with bush coming from the side of her bikini bottom….she should be shot! I mean, a bikini wax might hurt, but it is worth it……………………………………………………………………I actually like the pain!!!!

5. Janni on Thu, 20th Mar 2008 6:12 pm

Very nice girl and the hair are perfect. I like her photos so much!

6. Jess on Mon, 8th Sep 2008 6:37 pm

Wow ridiculous how women are bind in this self-desctructing image.

7. Jess on Mon, 8th Sep 2008 6:38 pm

Surprised she didn’t perm the pit hair either.