FAT JOE 300 BROLIC VIDEO

January 30, 2008 by Don Of Dons

FAT JOE 300 BROLIC VIDEO - new video from Fat Joe called 300 Brolic off his elephant in the room album
______________________________________________________
(SEE VIDEO INSIDE)

new video from Fat Joe called 300 Brolic off his elephant in the room album

Fat Joe – 300 Brolic [NEW]
Uploaded by PeteRock

1. Bow Wow Feat Omarion – Hey Baby (Jump Off)
  2. Ludacris Feat Bun B & Rick Ross – Down In Tha DURTY VIDEO
  3. Smallworld FT Ludacris Mr Magnificent Put it in Reverse VIDEO
  4. JODY BREEZE ft Rick Ross Work video
  5. NELLY “Wadsyaname” video

Comments

18 Comments on "FAT JOE 300 BROLIC VIDEO"

1. doostank on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 10:42 pm

pure trash WRAP IT UP OLD NIGGA!

2. king cal on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 11:53 pm

wow when did lil wayne get fat sloppy and turn into a bald mexican. wow fat joe is really doing a good lil wayne impersonation. i guess since hes been hanging down south with all those other non lyrical rappers hes decided to change his style up. next album hes just gonna grow a beard and grab a pair of shades and scream Im Ross in some reggae tone song.

3. the illest on Thu, 31st Jan 2008 12:18 am

it is over for this dude is he from n.y.c

4. GoFiGuRe!!! on Thu, 31st Jan 2008 9:06 am

iono, sometimes I feel like the track and the MC dont mix….and this isnt a joey track… He should have left that one alone…production goes a longgggg way.

5. LonDON - P on Thu, 31st Jan 2008 9:35 am

look fat joe arnt the best out there but theres alot of bullshit rap sellin in the US 4 any1 2 say fat joe should give it up, shit 50 been shit 4 a min, gave or take a track and still sellz..?

6. dappa4783 on Thu, 31st Jan 2008 11:34 am

Dudes must be out they mind….Name me an artist who’s had hits and is in the hood more than Joe…….? He gets better with time. Everyone switches up they flows. You have to change with the times to stay relevant. Heard any LL song you were feelin lately? Even G-Unit is maddd boring right now. Same sound with 50 singing on the hook. Dudes cant be serious. Is he the best lyricist no. But you can’t deny your weren’t bumpin Lean Back, My Lifestyle, So Much More, The Incredible, and Make It Rain. And your girl was tellin you to put on that All I Need with Tone Sunshine, I Won’t Tell, Take You Home. Go Back to We Thuggin, Crush Tonite with Ginuwine….Dudes cant be serious.

7. king cal on Thu, 31st Jan 2008 1:49 pm

dappa4783 you can suck it you fat gorrilla. only people that care about fat joe are other fat people. the way you sweat fat joe you must be fat. or maybe you are fat joe. if your fat joe i just wanna say go wash under your stomach u animal. by the way i luv how you basically went thru the entire fat joe catalog. nice by the way get off his balls you fat nasty tit

8. dappa4783 on Thu, 31st Jan 2008 2:44 pm

Ahh Cal….Dudes was talking about music…Its not that serious. Bag a chick or get a job cause you must have too much time on your hands. You must be one of those long time members that looks thru every story and has a hatin opinion. Keep it hip hop. I can run down catalogs for almost every artist off the top, so fall back. I bring facts to the table to support my argument. Get your mind right before you come out your mouth. And besides that, your talking like you know me….Your talking madd aggressive….I’m laughing at you to be honest. I just realize you called me a tit…..Are you serious, a tit….. thats madd funny…..

9. TY730 on Thu, 31st Jan 2008 4:44 pm

HAHA FIRST OFF. FAT JOE MAKES GOOD MUSIC. THIS IS A DIFFERENT STYLE TRACK BUT DUDES JUST KEEPING UP WITH THE TIMES. HE GOT HITS, HE’S MAKING MONEY, AND HE DOES GOT SOMETHING AT ONE POINT EITHER YOU, YOUR GIRL, OR THE PEOPLE WAS FEELING. KING CAL YOUR A FUNNY DUDE MAAN. ALL THAT CRAZY TALK. YOU AIIIGHT MAN. YOU SOUND REAL BITTER LIKE YOU GOT CHASED AROUND SCHOOL OR TEASED YOUR WHOLE LIFE. HAHA WOULD YOU HAVE SAID ALL THAT CRAZY STUFF TO FAT JOE ON TRINITY AVE WHEN HE WAS DOING THAT VIDEO??? I DOUBT IT. BUT THATS HOW CATS ARE ON THE INTERNET. BUT THAT WAS FUNNY HOW YOU WENT IN ON THAT DUDE..NOW YOU CAN GO BACK TO JERKING YOURSELF OFF..HAHA YOU ANIMAL HAHAH. GO TALK TO SOMEBODY CAL HA

10. Belize on Fri, 1st Feb 2008 4:19 am

Yo this my SHYT! My madafukin SHYT!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHuuuUUUUUUUooooooooo

11. Belize on Fri, 1st Feb 2008 4:23 am

Fuck that last song btw…but them brizzles can stay

12. Belize on Fri, 1st Feb 2008 4:29 am

They just don’t get it

13. big south on Fri, 1st Feb 2008 8:27 am

man fuck all u niggaz who think this is hot noooooo this fake ass shit i don’t no who told fat hoe to go back and listen to da great r.i.p big pun yeah baby album but it’s a song on there and this one sound like it fat hoe u some shit and fuck u and ts ya dig

14. Belize on Fri, 1st Feb 2008 2:38 pm

^

still don’t get it huh

15. DJ Cisco on Fri, 1st Feb 2008 11:33 pm

Is it me or the chick on the hook is maaad off beat? First he sharked Jay’s style now he’s biting Wayne’s style. I’m from the BX BTW and I can’t stand dude.

16. Denzel on Sat, 2nd Feb 2008 11:02 pm

This shit weak as fuck. I could’t even listen to this whole song.

17. king cal on Sun, 3rd Feb 2008 3:26 am

dappa and that hog ridding ty730 you two must be two fat sloppy butterbean twins. cause only fat sloppy people love fat joe like yall two. matter of fact you guys must be the new members of terror sqaud, you know left titt and right titt. you two dont know a dam thing about music and who cares if you know someones entire music catalog, you like garbage. a fat guy copying lil waynes style running around talking about testicles in a cemetery probably gets you two excited but not me. ty730 and dappa dum you two can suck it and die slow.

18. dappa4783 on Sun, 3rd Feb 2008 9:05 am

Once again Cal, your wildin out. Its really not that serious. Left tit and right tit…….Suck it and die slow……Dudes must got some emotional issues or something. You must have gotten bodied by some “fat” dude in school or some “fat” dude must have bagged your chick. Your whole swagger is madd funny to me cause its like your takin it to the heart….ha….Its all good though do your thing Cal. And by the way, stop bringing up lil wayne so much. Wayne is nice, but dude kissed another man on the lips. Most dudes barely hug they own pops, so dont compare the two….