OSCHINO DISS RECORD/INTERVIEW DISSIN’ JAY-Z & BEANIE SIGEL

1. STREET WARS CLASSIC DISS TRACKS VOL 1
  2. NEW BEANIE SIGEL feat AKON GO LOW
  3. BEANIE SIGEL ft JAY-Z “GUTTED” – the solution
  4. BEANIE SIGEL & FREEWAY SPEAK OUT about Def Jam lack of support
  5. Beanie Sigel ft styles p – “You Ain’t Ready” video

Comments

6 Comments on "OSCHINO DISS RECORD/INTERVIEW DISSIN’ JAY-Z & BEANIE SIGEL"

1. G-Money on Sun, 27th Jan 2008 3:06 pm

this bitter ass nigga… what ever happend to the days of niggas grinding puting them selvs on … now this nigga on doing interviews trying to glorify that he was in jail and shit… this nigga is a bird… straight up. the sad part about the whole shit is that he is a nice rapper… sounds like a bunch of bitterness to me.

2. Henri Whitaker on Sun, 27th Jan 2008 6:26 pm

I’m totally disgusted. I’m from Philly we don’t do this type of shit. We handle it like men. We don’t resort to third parties to handle conflicts. Especially Oschino, He’s A Real Nigga. I’m Listening To Blueprint Wondering Where Did We Go Wrong… 2 Up.

3. Smitty313 on Mon, 28th Jan 2008 12:46 am

Niggas don’t understand when you have 300- 400 million you can’t be a niigs no more. You can’t take care of everybody either. These cats actin like MC hamer didn’t blow almost 300 million takin care of his whole hood. Alot of thses guys seem mad because Jay has all this money and they broke. I’m from East Side of Detroit (Outer Dr. and Vandyke) if you gave me 300 million right now I would lose alot of friends, because everyone would expect you to take care of them.

4. SeF on Mon, 28th Jan 2008 12:09 pm

Cats want you to feed and clothes them now of days. No one wanna get it on their own, it your man walk you thru the door, you gotta be able to do the rest. I can’t understand how a grown man expects another grown man to feed him…take care of your self!

Born alone, die alone…

5. S.STACKS on Thu, 31st Jan 2008 10:28 am

WHY WOULD YOU HAVE JAY’S NUMBER? WHO R YOU? JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF OSCHINO. ONE MINUTE YOUR TALKING ABOUT “I WAS RIDING IN JAGS BECAUSE OF MYSELF”…WHICH I RESPECT BECAUSE AS A GROWN MAN THATS WHAT YOUR SUPPOSED TO DO..NOT SITTING AROUND AND WAITING AND EXPECTING HAND OUTS. NEXT YOUR CRYING ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO REACH HOV AND GET $10,000 IF YOU NEEDED IT. YOU SOUND LIKE A LAME! MAN UP AND GET YOUR OWN. AND DONT SPEAK ON OTHER DUDES SITUATIONS REGARDLESS IF THEY GOT A MILLION OR NOT. JUST DO YOU!

6. 8NME on Wed, 18th Feb 2009 12:08 pm

New heat!!! “Once Again ‘09″ flipped to “Neva Was Off (NWO)” – Nicnack —–> http:tinyurl.com/arbbe3

F**k wit me. Nicnack ‘09