RIHANNA CHILLING WITH CHRIS BROWN

January 23, 2008 by Don Of Dons

RIHANNA CHILLING WITH CHRIS BROWN _____________________________________________________
(see more pictures inside)

RIHANNA CHILLING WITH CHRIS BROWN

rihanna2 rihanna3

1. pictures of RIHANNA chilling
  2. CHRIS BROWN “WALL TO WALL” video
  3. Chris Brown “With You” video
  4. Rick Ross ft Chris Brown & R Kelly SPEEDIN REMIX
  5. Chris Brown “This Christmas” video

Comments

12 Comments on "RIHANNA CHILLING WITH CHRIS BROWN"

1. cesar on Wed, 23rd Jan 2008 9:40 am

he fucjing i bet ya

2. Coffee on Wed, 23rd Jan 2008 11:11 am

How Cute!!!! And her boots are PURE FIRE!!!!

3. babe5 on Thu, 14th Feb 2008 1:50 pm

to me they luk gud 2getha but they r not 4 each other cuz rihanna mayb 2 out of it 4 chris brown n chris brown mayb 2 nice 4 her thats my OPINION.

4. sweetie on Tue, 26th Feb 2008 4:00 pm

rihanna i love u girl i am a bajan just like u and u have 100% of our bleesings here in barbados do what u have to do girl love yah

5. jade on Tue, 25th Mar 2008 7:38 pm

OK 1ST IM HAPPY FOR THEM BUT IM SOOOO MAD AT RIHANNA CAUSE GIRL CHRIS BROWN IS SOOOO MMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIEE AND SUCH A CUTIE !!!!

6. MIA on Tue, 25th Mar 2008 7:40 pm

RIHANNA IM SO MAD AT U IM GOING TO BITE A CHICKEN WING

7. MIA on Tue, 25th Mar 2008 7:42 pm

I M JUST KIDDN WELL I LOVE U RIHANNA

8. JADE on Tue, 25th Mar 2008 7:45 pm

CHRIS BROWN HAVE U EVER CLIMB A TREE THAT IS SO HIGH U FALL OFF OF !!! ???? WELL I HAVE AND IF U HAVE THEN U KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT U DATING RIHANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O AND ONE MORE THING KISSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$LOVE*******************************************************JADE!!~!!!

9. JADE on Tue, 25th Mar 2008 7:47 pm

CHRIS BROWN HAVE U EVER CLIMB A TREE THAT IS SO HIGH U FALL OFF OF !!! ???? WELL THAT HOW I FEEL ABOUT U WITH RIHANNA!!!!!

10. JADE on Sun, 6th Apr 2008 9:45 pm

ok well for all u chris brown lovers more like me than u guys but i went to the chris brown concert and boy soulja boy humped the the floor and bow wow tuch my hand!!!!!!!!! but mostly CHRIS BROWN WAS THE MAIN STAR I EVEN MEET HIM AFTER and he kissed me (he put his hand and kissed it then kissed me on the check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and one more thing CHRIS BROWN I LOVE U UU U U LIKE U SAID WITH U WITH U WITH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. jenna on Sat, 12th Apr 2008 12:23 am

chris brown is sooooooooooooooooooooooo my sister brionnaz man bitch so pump yo brakes hoe!!!!!!!!! oh and chris u should get bitch smacked for goin with a hoe like her well luv ya sexy bbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. njes on Wed, 30th Apr 2008 10:10 am

GO GAL.Chris dats a good choice.u look good2gether.kisses!mwaaaa!