DIZNEE SHOW MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOT video

January 22, 2008 by Don Of Dons

diznee3
_____________________________________________________
(see video inside)

DIZNEE aka Chelsea SHOW MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOT ….. ( salutes Southern Sovereign ) …

see pictures of her here

1. SEXY BEAST SHOWDOWN Nadia Vs DIZNEE … plus SEXY BEAST OF THE WEEK “BRENDA” remix
  2. video of New Yorks King Magazine photoshoot
  3. SEXY BEAST OF THE WEEK DIZNEE – from blackjackskanz
  4. SHOW MAGAZINE CALENDAR preview
  5. Video from ALEXIS SHOW MAGagazine photoshoot

Comments

19 Comments on "DIZNEE SHOW MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOT video"

1. Oaklands Own on Tue, 22nd Jan 2008 2:49 am

***In my DJ Khalid Voice***….

SHE DA BEST!!! WHOOO?!?!…SHEEEEEE NIGGA!

2. NotU on Tue, 22nd Jan 2008 8:58 am

That pum pum looks clean……she keeps it nice a tidy…..I still wouldn’t eat her though…….

3. K1NG oF N3W YoRk on Tue, 22nd Jan 2008 12:12 pm

as long as her pum pum don’t stink it would get ate the fcuk up real talk! Thats how u turn a bytch out.

4. Coffee on Tue, 22nd Jan 2008 12:24 pm

I like Diznee (no homo…I am very secure with my sexuality and can appreciate the female form…so I will no longer follow up with the “no homo”…..lol.) Anyways, I like her, she has a home grown body, and doesn’t look all side show circus disproportionate. Makes me want to go to the gym immediately……right after I finish this plate of pasta though. AND, she has face to boot! Kind of reminds me of those gorgeous (SOME) chicks I seen when I went to Magic City in Atlanta…I was in awe.

5. NotU on Tue, 22nd Jan 2008 12:49 pm

It’s no need for girls to say no homo imo…..

6. water on Tue, 22nd Jan 2008 1:05 pm

why are all beautiful women shot by such ugly, fat, dirty looking niggas

7. Southern Sovereign on Tue, 22nd Jan 2008 1:07 pm

No Need for a salute my nigga, i’m down for the cause. LOL
    But fo real i can’t believe mami is only 19!
    Somebody is gonna wife her pretty soon, i bet on it.

8. RaisedOnBiggieNPac on Tue, 22nd Jan 2008 5:08 pm

she OK nothing special ass is nice but I’D HIT WIT A BAG ON HER FACE lol

9. daruler on Tue, 22nd Jan 2008 6:04 pm

that’s straight wifey material, and only 19!

10. Daniel on Tue, 22nd Jan 2008 11:11 pm

Damn I would Diznee her “Chelsea”

11. SeF on Wed, 23rd Jan 2008 11:32 am

amazing all over…

12. Da MuhfckN BoZZ on Thu, 22nd May 2008 1:24 pm

hahahha a household name? and how she expect to do dat takin the route she took…ain’t no show women ever made it to a household name..unless she tryna become da next melyssa ford or some shit. Cuz I can already see that’s the type of career she bout to have.

13. Capell Griffin on Mon, 18th Aug 2008 1:28 am

Are most of you fella’s saying that she is wifey material just because she is fine? No doubt is she finer than all outdoors but come on fella’s, you can’t use looks as the primary gauge for marriage. If you look at her body and face it’s really hard to find room for improvement, the girl is crazy fine. Top three Show Girl of all time.

14. John on Fri, 19th Sep 2008 5:04 am

umm, she doesn’t havea butt.

15. cardell on Sun, 21st Sep 2008 1:24 am

omg shes like an angel you know i luv her so so so so much like she so fine an so so cute i just wish she was my wife an like we can make love all nite if she wanted but man i just luv her to det

16. Ms. Kawaii on Thu, 9th Oct 2008 3:52 pm

Chelsea is really nice when you talk to her. We’ve talked before and she says she only does modeling for right now she didn’t think it would take off. She really wants to be a news caster / journalist.

~ Ms. Kawaii

17. kingmcbeth on Wed, 22nd Oct 2008 4:23 pm

on some realness… she da baddest broad right now in tha game

18. MARCOS on Mon, 16th Mar 2009 3:33 pm

IS THIS WONDERFUL

19. Sniper on Thu, 6th Jan 2011 12:07 pm

She’s a very classy young lady and one of Show Magazine top models.