KANYE WEST FT R KELLY & DWELE FLASHING LIGHTS REMIX

Ziegfeld Theater
_______________________________________________________
(listen inside)

KANYE WEST FT R KELLY & DWELE FLASHING LIGHTS REMIX – zilla via YouHeardThatNew

[audio:http://riddimmafia.com/audio/flashinglightsremix.mp3]

no dj

1. KANYE WEST ft Young Jeezy “can’t tell me nothing remix”
  2. Cassidy “DRINK N MY 2 STEP” remix ft kanye west , neyo , & swizz beatz
  3. KANYE WEST ft Chris Martin Homecoming
  4. KANYE WEST ft LIL WAYNE “BARRY BONDS”
  5. Michael Jackson BILLIE JEAN KANYE WEST UPDATE

Comments

6 Comments on "KANYE WEST FT R KELLY & DWELE FLASHING LIGHTS REMIX"

1. Kanyes Mom on Sun, 20th Jan 2008 12:16 am

Son I am looking down on you and you know you don’t need that child molester
    on your song with you.

It’s not a good look and the song was fine if not better without him.

You KNOW better than that Kanye.

Love
    Mommy

2. Kanye (DRe) on Sun, 20th Jan 2008 8:32 am

But Mom,

You know me and Kellz been friends.. We both from the Chi’. We gots to stick together. Plus the song was done before you was Gone. How about this, I’ll make a really sappy tribute album to you and I’ll see that Kelly gets baptised again. La la la la La.

3. KELLY IS KING on Sun, 20th Jan 2008 11:26 am

Kangay actually gonna get that download for me Cause
    THE R&B KING ON IT

4. Angel on Sun, 20th Jan 2008 3:08 pm

That was kinda ignorant nigga^^^^ but u right about one thing the original is wayyyyyyy better that was a dumb choice I mean y put r.kelly on the remix???

5. Dutch DInero on Sun, 20th Jan 2008 8:59 pm

Kanye had nothing to do with this…that was pass disrespectful…and nowhere close to funny

6. Sundown H1 on Mon, 21st Jan 2008 3:45 pm

orginal song is so much better, he shoulda put *gasp* lil wayne on the remix, he woulda flipped the “flashing lights” thing into some crazy shit