RAY J BIRTHDAY PARTY pictures

January 17, 2008 by Don Of Dons

ray j birthday party pictures
______________________________________________________
(see more pictures inside)

pics from ray j birthday party …. video for his new single sexy can i should be dropping soon

ra6 ra7 ra5 raa ra ra4 ra3 ray

1. MISSY turns 36 …. pictures from here birthday party
  2. pictures from DJ CLUES BIRTHDAY PARTY
  3. Solange 21st birthday party …. Jay and Weezy in the same building
  4. Cam’ron had a FUNERAL & a BIRTHDAY PARTY in the same week …. new 50 diss video
  5. KIM KARDASHIAN BIRTHDAY PARTY PICTURES

Comments

6 Comments on "RAY J BIRTHDAY PARTY pictures"

1. water on Thu, 17th Jan 2008 5:47 pm

who’s shorty in the red?

somebody tell me

2. daruler on Thu, 17th Jan 2008 8:40 pm

he had some bad hoes at his party..

3. gorrilla on Thu, 17th Jan 2008 10:52 pm

the freaks came out for Ray J huh

4. Jay Peso on Fri, 18th Jan 2008 3:02 am

The Chick’s name is Shelly Rio. Google for pics

5. Natalie A. on Tue, 20th Jan 2009 4:45 pm

I met Ray Jay at his Club Poetry over the weekend. It was so tight. I even got an autograph from mim’s “this is why I’m hott!” way tight. Anyway He is such a gentlemen and it was so chill at his after party he invited me2. An no ladies I didn’t have to hook up or make out with him. He thought I was cute and we actually had civilized conversation. I got 2 know him a lil’ bit. I had no idea about his show till he talked about. so cool. Goodluck to you in everything you do Ray Jay. Hit me up on Facebook! xoxo

6. precious on Fri, 20th Mar 2009 5:28 pm

I AM A BIG FAN OF YOURS I WATCH YOUR SHOW FOR THE LOVE OF RAY J. ALL THE TIME AND I EVEN WATCH ONE ON ONE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    A.K.A I LOVE U