RICK ROSS addresses the CUBAN LINK diss song “YOUR NOT HOOD”

January 16, 2008 by Don Of Dons
Filed under Da Streetz is talking

RICK ROSS addresses the CUBAN LINK diss song
(see video inside)

video of RICK ROSS addressing the CUBAN LINK diss song “YOUR NOT HOOD” in a new interview with complex magazine

1. YOU’RE NOT HOOD – CUBAN LINK dissing fat joe , rick ross & Dj Khaled
  2. DJ Khaled ft Young Jeezy, Ludacris, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, Lil Wayne, Fat Joe, Birdman & Rick Ross – “I’m So Hood Remix” video
  3. Rick Ross Feat. Flo-Rida Street Money video

15 Comments on "RICK ROSS addresses the CUBAN LINK diss song “YOUR NOT HOOD”"

1. the illest on Wed, 16th Jan 2008 10:53 am

THE BOSS. that,s my nigga you,dig

2. unlimitedfutwear on Wed, 16th Jan 2008 12:02 pm

3. asia on Wed, 16th Jan 2008 1:40 pm

i rep 305 alday in i dont apprecoate the fact that dude want to hate on my homie. they keep on in they going to delt with on the real.CAROL CITY chick

4. complexity on Thu, 17th Jan 2008 7:09 pm

5. ergg on Fri, 18th Jan 2008 4:35 pm

ayo fuck fat joe and fuck rick ross, that nigga got no talent. Only thing good ever came outta florida was mickey mouse

6. Truth Tella on Fri, 18th Jan 2008 6:19 pm

Man i aint feelin Ricky Ross talkin dat Boss shit every time he open his fat lips.This nigga only got 1 hot song Hustlin so y he call hiself a Boss.These fools need to check they ego cause the only real Boss was Tupac.I do respect how he handled the situation with Cuban Linkx tho.

7. Freeway Ricky on Fri, 18th Jan 2008 10:42 pm

LMAO @ his ringtone when his phone went off…that’s not hoooooood!

8. The Boss---RIck Ross on Sat, 19th Jan 2008 8:37 pm

Word Up Peep!! I see yall hatin’ on me, but it is true though, I aint a boss, man!! The reason why I didnt mention Cuban linx name is that he hood, and Im not, ya dig. Shout out to him, I aint a boss dawg, me tryna get money that all..

9. nysha on Wed, 23rd Jan 2008 3:00 pm

Yall Internet Gangsters Need To Shut Yall Trap Ross Gettin Money Over Their What Yall Occupation

10. ressidue on Fri, 22nd Feb 2008 5:36 am

look dat nigga links aint been heard from since when.this just a scream 4 far as fla not having talent,now if dat aint hate u niggas need 2 admit we got this 4 the time being everybody get they turn u bitch ass homos!!!!

11. money on Mon, 10th Mar 2008 11:39 pm

Every body in my hood is bumping “and loving” Rick Ross. Don’t worry bout it playa, the more haters the better. Mutha fuckas don’t have anything better to do than to keep this mans name in their mouths, damn let a playa play. You just do you-I’ma do me. Now watch him do him!!!
    Detroit DIVA!!!!!

12. $erG (CLK) on Mon, 14th Apr 2008 1:12 pm

Fat joes g0ing dowN point bank period!!……rick ross was d0in g00d y he wanna blow on fat joes balls??……doesnt make any sense unless u rollin with the nigga!!… if u rollin wit the nigga then u kn0w wat it is!!!……..cuban link isa legend u d0nt really want on ya ass!!!!!

13. capone on Wed, 30th Apr 2008 10:20 pm

Yo check this I dont have anything against Khaled or Rick Ross they do there thing… Now The Fat fagot ass nigga Joe is a mother fucken sell out. The bitch ass always rep NY and the BX and always claimed he was Puerto Rican. Once he seen that the South was getting more love his fat ass came to Miami and startine repping Cuba. Now I dont have anything against Cuba but wht the fuck when his fat ass was in NY he never rep Cuba. No one knew his bitch ass was Cuban. I guess only his why Laurena.. Yeah Bitch ass I know you more than you know yourself you and Industry Ganster not a real ganster you call your seld Joey Crack the only crack you ever pushed was the one in your ass… Not even your FJ560 clothing wear did good you suck and we all know you stold Pun’s rhyme book. So give Puns wife Money bitch,The streetz are watching Joey…Your days are numbered you fake ass gangster… Yours Truly Your Concious….

14. just me on Thu, 22nd May 2008 12:29 am

That is a real nigga I dont care what you say!!

15. Prospect on Thu, 17th Jul 2008 8:13 pm

Yo Cuban Link been holdin it down since tha Pun days! N wit tha addition of Lord Tariq another BX legend and tha rest of Bang Bang Boogie, Fat Ho, Ross, and Kahled all gonna b ripped apart! N fuck Pitbull 4 openin his mouth on Link too!! Watch n see!! Much love Cuban!!!!!