DEELISHIS D CUT JEANS

January 15, 2008 by Don Of Dons

deelish ______________________________________________________

….. DEELISHIS FROM FLAVOR of LOVE D Cut Jeans ….

1. Deelishis is comming out with her own line of JEANS
  2. Deelishis in SSX MAGAZINE
  3. DEElISHIS in some club
  4. DEELISHIS SMOOTH MAGAZINE 2007 holiday edition
  5. Johnte Red Monkey Jeans video

Comments

37 Comments on "DEELISHIS D CUT JEANS"

1. NICHOLE on Sun, 27th Jan 2008 9:19 am

WHERE CAN I GO TO PURCHASE THESE JEANS. I LIVE IN CHARLESTON, SC AND CAN’T SEEM TO FIND THEM. PLEASE HELP

2. Brittny on Fri, 1st Feb 2008 7:42 pm

I need a pair of these jeans….i need actually alot of these jeans!!! ima thik gurl, and need some nice fitting jeans!!!!

3. NASHAWNDA on Tue, 5th Feb 2008 10:53 pm

I LIVE IN CHICAGO ILLINOIS AND I NEED SOME OF THOSE JEANS RIGHT NOW

4. kiara on Wed, 6th Feb 2008 3:28 pm

where is them jeans at gurl I like them in I need them so whats the website to get them or what stores they at e-mail me plz I live in milwaukee wi

5. AB on Thu, 7th Feb 2008 10:00 am

Where are pictures of all you chicks needing these jeans. Lord have mercy!

6. Monda Tucker on Tue, 12th Feb 2008 1:26 pm

Girl, I love your jeans where can I get a pair? I leave I leave in sotheast Arkansas. It is about time someone that about woman with a big butt. So please letme know where I can get my jeans.

7. Shanell on Tue, 12th Feb 2008 3:05 pm

Hi!

I would also like to know exactly where I could purchase several pairs of these jeans. With a 30 waist and 47 inch hip measurement, I feel these jeans would be a blessing to me! Let me know

Thanks alot

8. sharice on Wed, 20th Feb 2008 6:43 pm

I am a 38,26,42 physic woman and i cant find your jeans anywhere
    can u email me where to find them

9. Ambra on Wed, 20th Feb 2008 11:36 pm

where can i find these jeans because i can’t find any jeans too go over my butt.

10. JJ on Thu, 21st Feb 2008 12:51 pm

I have been getting the PZI jeans, and they are okay, but a girl needs more than one designer to choose from!!!! I have a 28 inch waist and 46 inch hips!!!!! Where are these jeans? HTown

11. Juanita on Fri, 22nd Feb 2008 5:33 pm

Also love the jeans death!!! Need to find the jeans.. please email me on how to obtain some!!

12. Angel Johnson on Mon, 3rd Mar 2008 11:33 am

Where in Houston can you find the D-Cut jeans?

13. toshia on Sun, 23rd Mar 2008 10:14 pm

I live In Detroit MI and i wanted to know where can i buy your jeans at beside in Eastland mall?

14. dede on Thu, 27th Mar 2008 8:16 am

where can i buy some of these jeans

15. ms v on Tue, 8th Apr 2008 4:12 pm

MsV from Florida i got to have some of these jeans your killing them

16. Nikita Hollis on Thu, 1st May 2008 12:30 am

i luv yo jeans girl i need some i am a thick girl its about time someone came out with some jeans that makes me look good but also compliments all this a** i got

17. sweetness on Mon, 4th Aug 2008 8:56 pm

hi girl i think you have a great personality and i would like to be a d cut model finally a jean made for use fabo thick big but girls thank u

18. sweetness on Mon, 4th Aug 2008 9:09 pm

thanks for repin the big but girls how cant i be a d cut model

19. bounce on Tue, 23rd Sep 2008 6:08 pm

I AS WELL WANNA KNO WERE CAN I FIND THEM 2 BECUZ I LIVE IN MARYLAND AND DOWN HERE DNT SEEM 2 HAVE DEM AT AL

20. jackie on Sun, 26th Oct 2008 2:47 pm

i want to kno where u get these jeans i live in florida.i need them bad.

21. Yolanda on Thu, 1st Jan 2009 2:18 pm

Where can these jeans be purchased

22. MARI B. on Sat, 17th Jan 2009 11:27 am

WHATS UP DEELISHIS, LOVE THOSE JEANS THERE HOTT!! DO U HAVE A WEBSITE 4 THEM? NEED SOME BAD! IM RIGHT HERE N THE “D” WHERE CANT I GET SOME? INTERESTED N BEING ONE OF UR MODELS 2!! LET ME KNOW THE OUTCOME. “YO SISTA FROM THE CITY MARI B.”

23. sheila on Tue, 24th Feb 2009 11:02 pm

look gurl! can u please send me the web site so i can get some of those jeans for my butt. i like the jeans they are cute and you need to have them at more then one store and in more city like chicago and other places. so please hook me up

24. foxxhole radio on Wed, 25th Feb 2009 11:08 am

thickness!!!

25. dereck on Wed, 18th Mar 2009 10:03 pm

i think deelishis is hot in those jeans she make me want sing in those jeans but i would like to see and judge buffie the body vs deelishis vs cherokee in jeans and booty short i be the judge

26. Viridiana Prado on Fri, 3rd Apr 2009 2:36 am

I really love those jeans!!! It’s really hard finding jeans for me and if you cold tell me how can I get a pair that would be sooooo much helpful chica! Gurl I have so much respect for you, your out there doing your thang and you keep that up, much respect.

27. angie on Wed, 13th May 2009 11:44 am

whats yp deelishis, girl i was you BIGGEST fan on FOL…eventhough i thought you were too pretty for him(not beeing gay), but I live in Louisiana and need to know where can I find your jeans

28. Barbie on Fri, 29th May 2009 4:18 pm

Where can i buy some of your jeans i love them & + i really need some jeans like that. Im tellin you i cant never find jeans that fit me just right lol…….

29. TIFFANY on Tue, 30th Jun 2009 1:10 am

I DON’T THINK YOU CAN BUY THEM OUT A STORE YOU CAN ONLY BUY THEM THROUGH HER DISTRIBUTING COMPANY

30. TIFFANY on Tue, 30th Jun 2009 1:12 am

1. Print out our easy to use order form.
    Click here for “D CUT JEANS ORDER FORM” – Microsoft Word File (size: 76.5k)
    Click here for “D CUT JEANS ORDER FORM” – PDF File (size: 66k)
    2. Mail your completed order form along with money order payable to:
    GETDEELISHIS
    PO BOX 111
    SOUTHFIELD, MI 48037
    3. That’s it!

31. nyisha on Wed, 12th Aug 2009 12:53 pm

where can i find those jeans? i live in baton rouge, louisiana and i can’t find them nowhere down here.

32. jeannette on Wed, 12th Aug 2009 4:46 pm

were can i get a pair of jeans i live in washington,dc can you please send a reply

33. erica on Wed, 19th Aug 2009 8:53 pm

girl i realy need some of those jeans now and fast pleaze text me back wen u get this

34. Thea on Mon, 31st Aug 2009 7:54 pm

can u please send d-cut jeans 2 south kak cause they r so cute

35. 1Sunshine on Wed, 2nd Sep 2009 2:31 pm

I would like to know where I can get some of those jeans. I am a curvy latina with a booty and would like a nice fitting jean. I live in LA CA. a website or something ;o)

36. Valerie Holyfield on Sun, 20th Feb 2011 9:34 pm

I would like some information on how to get these jeans. I live in La. and all my friends are needing a pair to.

37. DeYonka Gaskins on Thu, 7th Jul 2011 12:41 pm

Hey D. I’ve been trying to get a pair of jeans for a while, but dont know where to get them from. Can u tell me where i can purchase a pair from. Im the DMV area. Thanks love