ASHANTI – The Way That I Love You

January 14, 2008 by Don Of Dons
Filed under r&b

ASHANTI - The Way That I Love You (full song) .... this is ashantis next single off her new album The Declaration
_____________________________________________________
(listen inside)

ASHANTI – The Way That I Love You (full song) …. this is ashantis next single

[audio:http://riddimmafia.com/audio/ashantiiii.mp3]

1. ASHANTI FT MARIO WINANS “HEY BABY (after the club) “
  2. ASHANTI & NELLY new song “SWITCH”
  3. “JUDAS” new JA RULE dissing ASHANTI & DMX
  4. IRV GOTTI comes clean says he never slept with ashanti
  5. DEELISHIS speaks on Ashanti & nelly …and trina

Comments

9 Comments on "ASHANTI – The Way That I Love You"

1. warren on Tue, 15th Jan 2008 3:37 pm

look omg Ashanti is back HATERS THE PRINCESS IS BACK.. SHE HAS RETURNED YES.!!! THE VOICE STYLE BEAUTY AND ALL.. THIS SONG HAS JUST RELEASED YESTERDAY AND ALREADY ITS GETTIN HOT.. NUMBA 1 SPOT IS WAITIN FOR HER.. AND PEOPLE WHO SAYIN SHE FELL OFF.. BITCHES SHES BACK

2. cutieonduty on Tue, 15th Jan 2008 11:10 pm

Omg this is crazy hot ok ashanti getting it in.

3. BoopzWife on Wed, 16th Jan 2008 9:33 am

i always liked ashanti’s songs.She has her own style and does her thing. i heard this song when it first came on radio, i immediately fucked wit it so whoever dont like or understand the song u need to grow up cuz i think she did a very good job making this song for those who thought they were livin a lie

4. TeTe on Wed, 16th Jan 2008 12:31 pm

Nice song….I’m glad Ashanti is back, her voice sounds more mature and stronger. Good luck to her in 2008!

5. Labo on Mon, 21st Jan 2008 5:59 pm

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG RIGHT NOW! THE PRINCESS IS BACK!

6. Labo on Fri, 15th Feb 2008 9:22 am

ASHANTI’S “THE WAY THAT I LOVE YOU” GOES FOR ADDS ON FEBRUARY 19, 2008!

7. LABO on Wed, 27th Feb 2008 10:06 am

OFFICIAL ASHANTI – “THE WAY THAT I LOVE YOU” DOWNLOAD WEEK IS FROM FEBRUARY 26 UNTIL MARCH 4! DOWNLOAD, DOWNLOAD, DOWNLOAD!

8. Renee on Sun, 16th Mar 2008 4:56 pm

I love this song soooooo much…you just don’t kno how long I been tryin to download this song.. i’m finna go insane!

9. timothy on Wed, 19th Mar 2008 8:21 am

everyone visit ashantidaily.com and ashantidouglas.net. and the song is crazt hott yes she has returned and the song is doing mad crazy on the radio and video countdowns. everyone request the song on radio and vote the video on bet and trl.