JAHIEM ft R KELLY HUSH

Filed under r&b

hush Jahiem ft r kelly
_____________________________________________________
(listen inside)

JAHIEM ft R KELLY HUSH

[audio:jakelly.mp3]

1. JAHIEM FT KEYSHIA COLE “IVE CHANGED”
  2. CAPLETON – “HUSH” 20 Pound Riddim
  3. The Dream ft R Kelly “Shawty Is Da Shit” remix
  4. NE-YO interview explains why he was kicked off the R KELLY DOUBLE UP TOUR
  5. R KELLY next single RINGTONE ft polow da don

Comments

25 Comments on "JAHIEM ft R KELLY HUSH"

1. from Hollland on Sat, 15th Dec 2007 10:36 am

haha hes singin what i’m going tru right now

2. zozu on Sat, 15th Dec 2007 7:28 pm

Too R. Kelly. It’s not A jaheim sound.. Don’t feel it… But still a Jah fan to the death

3. Lojack on Sun, 16th Dec 2007 11:16 am

This is so trapped in the closet… definitely not Jaheim… This song (((Sucks))) Very dissapointed in Jaheim… Jah has to much natural talent to let R. kelly put his hands on his work.

4. Ms. July on Sun, 16th Dec 2007 11:20 pm

I feeling this song by my two favorite r&b artists.

5. Maria on Mon, 17th Dec 2007 8:43 pm

I am really feeling that, I love me some jaheim he is my all time favorite artist not many in the business like him.
    I give it a thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Beauty on Sun, 23rd Dec 2007 12:43 pm

I love the song Its one of my favorites I play it so much my 3 and 5 year old daughters be like mommie play that song Ja- Ja on the real you the best I always mess with my guy and tell him Jaheim a good boyfriend then when that song came out he like so how good is he now I say damn good we gone keep it on the hush hush Luv you Ja Im determine to get you at my wedding boo

7. Vita on Sat, 5th Jan 2008 1:13 am

I love it! Jaheim has the perfect voice for this song. I just knew R. Kelly had something to do with it!

8. Tameka on Thu, 24th Jan 2008 5:57 pm

R Kelly is the BEST!!!!!!! I love this song……..so perfect for Jaheim to sing it, I listen to it over and over again!!!!!

9. Marlene on Mon, 28th Jan 2008 10:57 am

That the Shit I’m feeling it !!!!!

10. SHABUDDAH on Wed, 6th Feb 2008 7:40 pm

THAT SONG IS THAT THANG I AM FEEL N IT ALL THE WAY

11. JOYCE KNIGHT on Sun, 10th Feb 2008 1:24 pm

i LOVE THIS SONG JAHIEM AND R. KELLY DID TOGETHER. iT’S A
    HIT SONG AND THIS SONG IS SO MOVING. kEEP UP THE GOOD
    WORK HE MATURE INTO A MAN.

12. desiree parkin on Fri, 15th Feb 2008 5:35 pm

Why yall hating jahiem is all the way on this song, I DONT HEAR R.KELLY NO DAMN WHERE!!!!

13. JOYCE on Fri, 15th Feb 2008 5:43 pm

JAHIEM IS SO FINE AND IM HIS WIFE AND DONT TEXT HIM NO MORE DAMN IT AND JAHIEM IF YOU LET THEM ITS OVER POOHPOOH YALL BETTER NOT AND IM DAMN SHO THAT WANT HAPPEN CAUSE I BE ON HERE ALLA NIGHT AND POOHPOOH I LOVE AND I WILL FOREVER I DONT WANT US TO BREAKUP I WANT US TO STAY TOGHTER AND I DONT LIKE YOU WITH THEM

14. neneloc on Mon, 10th Mar 2008 4:18 pm

this song is the shit!!!!RKell is the best mixed with jahiem it’s a hit in ma book straight up

15. MISSTEXASDIVAGIRL on Mon, 31st Mar 2008 3:43 pm

JAHIEM I LOVED THE SONG KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DOING CAUSE IF ONE PERSON IS HATING ON YOU IT DONT EVEN MATTER BECAUSE HE OR SHE IS NOT YOUR ONLY FAN YOU HAVE ME AND THE WHOLE WORLD OUT THERE SUPPORTING YOU SO KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO GOD BLESS YOUR 1 AND ONLY REALEST FAN!

16. Laquetta on Tue, 1st Apr 2008 10:19 pm

it soun good to me but I cant tell that r-kelly is on there because I cant hear nobody but jaheim but 4get what these other haters say baby that tight shake all haters off ok.

17. Magunhu on Fri, 4th Apr 2008 6:31 pm

That song is a killer, Jahiem is tha Man. I love everything he says in all his songs because they are all real situations that happen all the time.
    Keep it up J.
    You are my #1

18. LaTonya on Sun, 27th Apr 2008 10:53 am

I luv diz song

19. Tameka on Wed, 25th Jun 2008 7:35 am

I’m really feeling this song! I can’t stop playing this song! It’s like shit happens! So we can keep it on the hush hush boo boo! I’m just getting up on this song and it’s a hit too boo!

20. Tameka on Wed, 25th Jun 2008 7:39 am

Yes girl we have the same name Tameka and is spell the same why and we both feelin this same song! I listen over and over again too girl!

21. MONIQUE M on Mon, 3rd Nov 2008 6:26 pm

KELLS IN IN THE BACKGROUND…I GUESS HE CAN’T TAKE OVER EVERYTHING

22. HATTIE on Fri, 3rd Apr 2009 1:02 pm

JAHIEM,I LOVE YOUR ALBUM ANYTHING WHICH I LOVE VERY MUCHM ANDTHE ALBUM NELLY AND YOU. BUT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU AS MY FRIEND ON MYSPACE.SO CAN WE BE FRIENDS. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND, GOD BLESS YOU LOVE.HATTIE LOVES YA.

23. Erica miller on Fri, 5th Jun 2009 10:29 pm

i love jahiem music &the way his voice is!he is one of my faviorite singers

24. Erica miller on Fri, 5th Jun 2009 10:39 pm

i love jahiem music!

25. Aaliyah marie on Sat, 19th Mar 2011 9:27 am

love dis song listen to it like almost every day