pictures from BOW WOW & OMARION FACE OFF ALBUM RELEASE PARTY

December 13, 2007 by Don Of Dons

bow wow and omarion getting close
_____________________________________________________
(see more pictures inside)

pictures from BOW WOW & OMARION FACE OFF ALBUM RELEASE PARTY ….SMH at some of these pics

bw5 bw8 bw4

SMH ……. Ah wey de ass is this
______________________________________________________

bw11 bw10 bw9

1. MARIO go ALBUM RELEASE PARTY pictures
  2. TI VS TIP ALBUM RELEASE PARTY pictures .
  3. DUO ALBUM RELEASE PARTY – pictures of fabolous & al b sure
  4. Swizz Beatz album release party
  5. BOW WOW & OMARION INTERVIEW ON HOT 97

Comments

19 Comments on "pictures from BOW WOW & OMARION FACE OFF ALBUM RELEASE PARTY"

1. NotU on Thu, 13th Dec 2007 5:19 pm

I got here by mistake….how do I go back…..SMH for clicking on this link….lol…..

2. wynika on Fri, 21st Dec 2007 9:13 am

holla at your girl

3. shaq on Mon, 24th Dec 2007 3:54 pm

great album jump off hot

4. Jenmi on Sat, 29th Dec 2007 2:19 pm

Bow wow is sooo sexy

5. Skittles on Sat, 29th Dec 2007 2:22 pm

O look so gay but bow is another story he is sexy

6. sherece on Sat, 5th Jan 2008 9:44 pm

i luv you bow wow and omarion i’m one of the girls who stay hot and stay fly i luv the song that’s my girlfriend

7. susu on Fri, 11th Jan 2008 5:00 pm

i love omarion! damn hes hot ! and to the author of this blog..learn how to speak english before you insult an american dude!

8. nikki im hot on Fri, 11th Jan 2008 7:18 pm

well I think bowwow had a little too much to drink he looks stupid but i still lu ya babe ya kno i do boo

9. nikki im hot on Fri, 11th Jan 2008 7:20 pm

im bac and i just want to say that bowwow still looks betta than o .my boo always be lookin good for me haters fall ya assaes bac stupid bitches

10. Don Of Dons. on Sun, 13th Jan 2008 11:17 pm

aye susu go suck yuh mudda

11. KatishiaLynese on Thu, 17th Jan 2008 11:40 am

UMmmmmmm whoeva said “O”‘s gay needs dere ass f’d up cause he aint gay thank you very much nd so f’n wat if bow wow had to much to drink nd even if he did it aint none of ya damn concern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU BOW WOW “N” OMARION. ya #1 fan n whoevas hatin on BOW WEEZY “N” OMARION FALL BAQ CUZ THEY DNT WANT YALL. PEACE

12. lena medina on Sat, 19th Jan 2008 12:50 am

Damnnnn boiii u soooooooooo fineee!!!!!**

13. Alicia aka Lee lee on Tue, 18th Mar 2008 5:03 pm

Hey Bowwow I think u r so so so so so so so so so so so so so sexy I be lookin for u on tv every day I dream about u every day I listen 2 your cd everyday That song listen is sweet. I think u r sweet I really love u real talk I just want u to noe who i am thats all bye xo xo xo

Ps: please go to my myspace and put your self as my friends I want 2 be with u

14. Alicia aka Lee lee on Tue, 18th Mar 2008 5:10 pm

Those girls r stupid that think u have had 2 much 2 drink bowwow U sexy U always will be sexy i tell gurls that every day until u die u will be sexy even old love u

15. Alicia aka Lee lee on Tue, 18th Mar 2008 5:10 pm

16. mandie on Tue, 25th Mar 2008 8:35 pm

who eva in da hell said my man omarion is gay made dat shit up cuz he is so fuckin sexy yall dat cant b him wonts to hate on him stop hating an get a fuckin life damn yall aint got nothing betta to do dan b all n da business i think yall really need to let dat gay shit die and move on wit yall lifes

17. justiyne on Mon, 31st Mar 2008 8:06 am

yo bow wow and omarion is so fuqin sexii….i dont kno who the fuq said they was gay but they need to shut the fuq up….damn….
    i kno 4 sure muy boo bowwow is not gay niether is omarion thats muy opinion and if u dont like it then deal with it ((**lmao**))

18. nelly on Sat, 3rd May 2008 12:13 pm

whoever is taking the time out of there day to call omarion “gay” needs to get a damn life and stop making untrue statements about someone who hasn’t said they are!!!get your facts straight before talking crap, has onarion said he’s gay? No he hasn’t why? Because he’s not!!! As a girl/ woman would you want someone calling you a whore, slut, tramp, or a ho or any other degrading names by spreading a rumor about you that aren’t true? one or two of these names? Think about that before you call someone you dont know… These two young men are talented, making an honest living( there both rich as hell) and are not hurting you or anybody else so stop with the name calling if O is not your cup of tea dont concern yourself with him then and keep your deragatory comments about him to yourself!!!!! You stop smack about him but will be the first one screaming If you saw him!!!! Get a life !!! O is fine as hell I had a chance to meet him and bow wow on dec 11th at there face-off cd signing and believe me when i tell you Omarion is fine as hell!!!!! And bow wow is goodlooking too… Omarion and bow wow shake the haters off!!!! You know when your doing something write when you have ” haters “…

19. BeBe on Wed, 10th Mar 2010 7:03 pm

I no rite bow wow is soooooo fine!!!!