THIS CHRISTMAS movie premire pictures

November 16, 2007 by Don Of Dons

(see more pictures inside)

THIS CHRISTMAS LA premire , Chris Brown lauren london , magic johnson , brenda from 227 and more ….. speaking of 227 my boy said he used to “serve” Calvin crill on the reg
cb8 cb5 cb7 cb4 cb2 cb3 ll2 ll3 ll4 ll

1. THIS CHRISTMAS movie trailer
  2. Chris Brown “This Christmas” video
  3. LAUREN LONDON – KING or SMOOTH magazine ?
  4. Lauren London King Magazine outtake pictures
  5. Lauren London and Cassie on mtv sucker free promoting sean john women

7 Comments on "THIS CHRISTMAS movie premire pictures"

1. Mike on Fri, 16th Nov 2007 5:29 am

Where the hell are the pics of Lauren London?!?!?

2. NotU on Fri, 16th Nov 2007 6:19 am

Why is New York there….lol…..she’s a trip

3. Lexy Joyner on Thu, 29th Nov 2007 11:02 am

I thought that the movie was very good and that i should go see it again. I’m not that much into christopher maurice brown (my cousin typed his name 4 me) but in that movie i was like dang when he had said but you damn sure gone listen to his mama. i couldn’t even see the pictures because im at schoo and they got them ole cheap apple computers no HOMO…………..
    Naw kiddin
    but i am at school and cant see the pix

4. Cierra on Sun, 2nd Dec 2007 8:56 pm

I liked the part in the movie when Chris said to his mom, You may not wanna hear it, but you damn sure gon listen! I was like go ahead baby!

5. sandra gump on Thu, 6th Dec 2007 2:03 pm

Damn i loved this movie, i went to go watch it the day it came out and ooo man when chris brown woke up from sleeping in the morning i was so amazed and excited to see him, i love his so much but yeah i love to watch this movie again, to me this movie will not get old…

6. lauren on Sat, 8th Dec 2007 8:41 am

newyork think shes cute but she is butt ugly i think that her makeup over powers her eyelids and she cant keep her eyes open. like a WET DOG !so she needs to take my advice and use proactive and not so much makeup SINCERINLY luaren

7. sane on Fri, 18th Jul 2008 7:16 pm

chris brown and lauren make a cute couple but they somtimez could be sis and big bro!! but who kno!!