Jay-Z ft NaS Success from the american gangster album

November 2, 2007 by Don Of Dons

jay-z ft nas
______________________________________________________
(listen inside picture from the don reklezz b)

Jay-Z ft NaS Success [Explicit] produced by just blaze … American Gangster in stores next tuesday …… muh f–kas are saying jay bit eminem … i really dont know because i dont listen to em … matter of fact i dont know one hood n—a that listens to em

[audio:jayznas.mp3]

1. JAY-Z AMERICAN GANGSTER album cover ?
  2. JAY-Z AMERICAN GANGSTER preview
  3. JAY-Z ft LIL WAYNE HELLO BROOKLYN
  4. JAY-Z AMERICAN GANGSTER COMMERCIAL
  5. AMERICAN GANGSTER featurette “River to River” trailer

Comments

35 Comments on "Jay-Z ft NaS Success from the american gangster album"

1. 110street on Fri, 2nd Nov 2007 4:08 pm

I THINK NAS CAME OFF NICER, JAY HAD MORE AGGRESSION,BOTH WERE DOPE,AND GET A EM ALBUM THE JOINT WIT SORRY MAMA WAS TOUGH MY WIGGER SPITS, I DONT KNOW ABOUT NOW BUT THAT ALBUM, NIGGAS WAS CHOPPIN AND BAGGING TO THAT IN 2001-2002 IN HARLEM. EAST SIDE. BY THE WAY DOPE SITE MY DUDE 1HUNIT.

2. Slim on Fri, 2nd Nov 2007 4:35 pm

Look like Smartenupnas better smartenup! The people have spoken.

3. Gmoney on Fri, 2nd Nov 2007 10:58 pm

HOV got’em EASY!!!

JAY-Z > NAS

4. Summr on Fri, 2nd Nov 2007 11:54 pm

This sounds like Unreasonable Doubt Jay/ that In my Lifetime Vol. 1 Jay… The beat so laid back… Jay rode the beat better, Nas got hotter toward the end of his verse…Nah Jay didn’t bite Em…yeah he used one of his lines but name me one rapper that doesn’t sample from another rapper. It’s just that not many rapper’s sample Em’s music Hot line, hot verse. No disrespect to Nas, he’s in my top 20 but I think he watches to many movies. Nonetheless he still had a hot verse. I like this better than the song he did with Wayne…
    Let that Bit#h Breathe!!!

5. WTF on Sat, 3rd Nov 2007 12:09 am

yeah he bit that Em line

6. eskay on Sat, 3rd Nov 2007 9:39 am

*salutes the don for that pic*

7. NotU on Sat, 3rd Nov 2007 2:12 pm

lol @ eskay….but I think its a tie

8. smokey on Sat, 3rd Nov 2007 2:30 pm

first of jay z had the much longer verse second not depth and content like nas’s verse tht nigga nas blacked out he said “friends become enemies,enemies become friends like that shit is in”i dont know why you internet fags keep trying to compare when jay and the whole world knows that nas is by far the better lyricist and jay is the better song writer…and this site needs to show some respect with tht name we are talking about nas one of the century’s greatest writers..show some respect…one

9. john on Sat, 3rd Nov 2007 4:21 pm

Um… Just Blaze did not produce this track. No I.D. produced this track. He’s from Jermaine Dupri’s camp. No I.D. also produced “Let me hold you” for Bow Wow.

10. Lock on Sat, 3rd Nov 2007 5:12 pm

Yall ain’t got shit on my nigga-Come on “OG”. U already know, HOV!!!!

11. k brown on Sat, 3rd Nov 2007 5:37 pm

cant choose both came with there A-GAME

12. Duhro on Sat, 3rd Nov 2007 10:52 pm

lol @ that pic of Nas washing windows.

13. Don Of Dons. on Sun, 4th Nov 2007 6:52 pm

lol returns the salute

14. Mr. Everything on Mon, 5th Nov 2007 8:59 am

Yeh he bit Em’s line. If you don’t know bout Em, you might remember him from that song Renegade when he faded Jay so badly. The song is hot, Jay got way more time than Nas, and they both did their thing. Album is aight at best, but this song is hot.

15. Relezz B on Mon, 5th Nov 2007 11:02 am

I did that pic and the other classic pic of Nasir knitting his boss a Rocawear sweater.

16. bkgirl4life on Mon, 5th Nov 2007 7:51 pm

Jay is and will always be on top so all ya`ll niggas bac the fuck off my dude’s dick. That show in atl was the jump off.

17. THB007 on Tue, 6th Nov 2007 12:12 pm

ya really not listening to Jay verse.” he used to give a shit, ya acting like a whole bunch of bitches with big mouth”. shit on ya.

18. ChaundondaBacktwist on Tue, 6th Nov 2007 9:46 pm

Anyone sayin jay had a better verse is just another pop culture b**** that likes jays flow on the radio. So many girls and fake muthas are listening to that s***. Reasonable Doubt and Blueprint were hot. Hes got a flow but listen to what they are both saying and you will know Nas killed it and Jay did aight. Im with Smokey on the lyricist and song writer comparisons.

19. Emfan on Fri, 9th Nov 2007 4:45 pm

ok yea he bit em’s line, it was kinda sad, if your saying Jay is so good why does he need to sample from Em’s lines, cant he create his own better then em’s?

20. angel on Sat, 10th Nov 2007 1:20 pm

dats crazy jayz is nt all dat

21. Mix on Sun, 11th Nov 2007 2:53 pm

I agree wit smokey, lyrically Nas will alwayz be better then Jay hand down and yes Nas verse was better and this shit is better then the one wit dat bird nigga lil wayne and dat pic wit Nas washin windowz aint cool my nigga. U just gotta understand da “Master Mind” Nas “Worst enemies wanna be my best friends
    Best friends wanna be enemies like Daz was in”…..
    “But I don’t give a fuck walk inside the lions den”…..
    “Take everybody’s chips, about to cash them in
    Up your catalog dawg, mine’s worth to much
    Like Mike Jacks ATV part, Mottola can’t touch
    Let this bitch breathe” ….. Nas is da realist

22. VIRGO on Mon, 12th Nov 2007 9:31 am

We should push for better content.

23. HOV Baybee on Mon, 12th Nov 2007 6:47 pm

JAY IS # 1 THERE’S NO COMPARISON ROC U SHOULD ALREADY KNO THAT !!

24. copy on Thu, 15th Nov 2007 2:27 pm

yooo THB007 i looked up em’s song n thats not it..

25. Jose Mercado on Sat, 17th Nov 2007 5:23 am

I’m from Brooklyn, and now live in North Carolina, cuz of my army life. But if you think Jay_Z is the King…….. Your dead wrong! 22 years listening to hip-hop/rap, I don’t remember Jay-Z getting crown. The king maybe passed away, but in spirit, he’s here. And not just talking about Biggie, Tupac was the shit too.

26. Tyreek on Sat, 17th Nov 2007 8:18 am

Yo Jay-z and Nas are on fire. For Nas to be on Def Jam makes that record label bigger than it’s ever been

27. chill2k7 on Sun, 18th Nov 2007 11:31 pm

nas was shorter but he killed hova

28. black aces on Mon, 19th Nov 2007 1:58 pm

NAs killed that shit . what the fuck u thought it was . jay my nigga tho so its all love. but queens run them niggas ask russell simmons …lol!!!

29. jd on Wed, 21st Nov 2007 7:36 am

I see that there are a lot of Jigga nut riders on here. Nas was, is, and always will be a better mc. I know some will get into the politics and say Jay’s status is bigger or he was hitting his BM but lyrically Nas is the God MC. When 2pac was living and dissing the eastcoast no one was waving Jigga’s flag. Nas however was getting mad props despite taking shots from Makavelli the Don. Jigga’s name wasn’t buzzing until after Pac and B.I.G. passed. I never could understand how somebody who bites so much can be considered the best rapper. He has stolen from B.I.G., Pac, Nas, Bun B, Eminem, Slick Rick, B.G., Wyclef just to name a few. How do you Jay Z fans justify that? “Before You Used To Rap Like The Fu Shnickens/Nas Designed Your Blueprint Who You Kiddin” a quote from the greatest MC of his time, Nas

30. Preach on Wed, 21st Nov 2007 4:42 pm

Yall big city niggas is wild. On some real shit. Nas shit was good, nice u will. And jay is jay,. The old jay is gone. We see tiny snip’s but thats it. That nigga got money now, that hunger is gone. The track was cool. I love different shit. I get so tired of these simple ass beats, i hear that all the time from these country ass niggas around here. But Oklahoma men like my self give this a ace. Keep uhm comin Nas and Hov.

Preach

31. N1c3 on Thu, 22nd Nov 2007 7:15 pm

Yall niggas sleepin on nas.. I see there’s a lot of jay z fucc boys on here… just to update you, when jayz first came out, how did he sound..SHITTY… For the most part just like nas said it, “Jay Z stole his style from him”.. But I aint no hatter or nothing but hov is alright. Not something I would bump on a regular basis.. But nas did rip him in the battle. But they both doing their thang. But overall I would go wit nas..

32. tom on Thu, 29th Nov 2007 1:21 am

Jay z and Nas are doing their things, still hip hop culture recognise its all a push for 2pac legacy. Nas is a bomb lyricist, Jay z is a show man – 2pac and BIG is the culture.
    rem – alleyezonme.

33. duke on Mon, 1st Sep 2008 11:59 am

Did anyone notice the fact that they were battlin indirectly?

34. Matt on Tue, 9th Dec 2008 6:19 pm

smoothest flow in the game right behind AZ but guess thats cause hes from Queens Ha HAAAA!!!! Esco is insane no one else reaches his depth not even Hov no disrespect but lets be real NAS let that bitch breathe

35. stah on Fri, 16th Jan 2009 6:37 pm

nas iz da shit fo real jayz iz not that bad.