DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER RACIST TAPE from the National Enquirer

October 31, 2007 by Don Of Dons

dogthebountyhunter
______________________________________________________
(listen inside)

DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER racist tape … guess he didnt learn from imus … salutes brandon

[audio:q.mp3.mp3]

1. TALIB KWELI hot97 Interview talks about getting smacked by his broad
  2. Daily Wrap Up …. MIke Jones denies rumors of a sex tape
  3. Audio of Puff Daddy dissing 2Pac ….. Calling him a b-tch .. saying hes a fake thugg and telling him to bring it !!!!
  4. Beanie Sigel “CREEP LOW” dissing Dipset
  5. GHETTO GLADIATOR – NEW Bounty Killer dissing Vybz Kartel

Comments

14 Comments on "DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER RACIST TAPE from the National Enquirer"

1. Georgie on Wed, 31st Oct 2007 8:33 pm

He is ridiculous!

2. Nikki on Wed, 31st Oct 2007 10:15 pm

I used to watch his show, but you better know that I will never again watch his show. If A&E decides that they want to cotinue to allow this racist to have a show than I will make sure to boycott there station!

3. Ziploc Moe on Thu, 1st Nov 2007 12:07 am

You all hate him just cuz he got caught saying “nigger.” I’ve never fucked wit that faggot ass crackers show in the first place. He looks like a redneck who gets off on locking up poor people.

4. CHICAGO on Thu, 1st Nov 2007 9:10 am

EXPOSED BY HIS OWN SON! THATS GOTTA STING. LOL FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE.

5. Tesa on Thu, 1st Nov 2007 9:57 am

Like, Nelly said about Don Imus……”he’ll even be more famous!” Everyone is going to want to get him fired instead of making his ass pay!

6. timeless on Thu, 1st Nov 2007 1:40 pm

“because our son goes with a girl like that” fuck him, i hope he gets shot in the head

7. PEGGY on Thu, 1st Nov 2007 5:28 pm

WHAT GETS ME THE MOST IS HOW MUCH OF A CHRISTIAN THIS GUY PROCLAIMS TO BE ON HIS SHOW. HE SENDS ALL HIS CONS AWAY WITH A CIGARETTE AND A PRAYER. WHAT A JOKE!!!!! HOW FAKE.

8. cantrell on Fri, 2nd Nov 2007 5:03 pm

I was a true fan of Dog the Bounty Hunter. I even watch the reruns. I am so shocked by this. I lost all respect for him and will never watch his show again. I to will boycott A&E if they continue to have him on there.

9. susasn on Mon, 5th Nov 2007 7:25 am

wow,,,, i cant beleive people still think like that these days!!!! But you know what, people think it is nothing when a black person does the same thing. look at videos, look at tv, look at black shows.. look at all the black things they have, they have mexican shows now, all kinds of shows.. but if they had white shows… heaven forbid!!! we need to let go of all this thinking.. and just all be one! Jesus made us all…. we all bleed the same…. jesus died for us alll…… black white, and purple!!! GET OVER IT PEOPLE!!!

10. David Spates on Tue, 6th Nov 2007 12:19 am

That is messed up how Dog was going off like that with the n word. I put up a video showing how I feel about the whole thing. It has some extra footage of this bullshi_and the story of how he became a bounty hunter. The video is called “ Dog Duane Chapman Bounty Hunter “N” Word – Talking With Dave #4”. It’s at
    My videos are kind of…. Different.

11. Monique on Tue, 15th Apr 2008 6:32 pm

Just because he said Nigger dosnt mean shit. Blacks call whites crackers and other call Mexicans wetback beaners. Fellow black call each other nigger, but you guys have BET but if others have MET or WTF were racist! Yea sure hes a retarded for saying that shit but oh well, Other people do way worse and don’t anything. But he says it and the world is on his ass.

12. David Allan Coe on Sat, 21st Jun 2008 12:51 am

I am now gonna watch him even more. Atleast he is honest. Like the black people don’t stereotype by skin either huh? Like someone said earlier fuckin WHITE people. Hmm that was a rascist remark too. So I salute Dogg. WPWW

13. doesnt matter on Thu, 28th Aug 2008 4:27 pm

Everone is diferent..god made us that way. what he believes is his own dam buisness. everyone needs to stop recording people and taking pictures. I always watched this show and i still watch it. dog does his share of good deeds. god will forgive, if dog is as religous as he is in his show there shouldnt be a probelem with the guy up stairs. And thats all that matters. Just my opion. now everyone whos gonna boycott and do all bad think of all the good he’s done all the crack and drugs and shit he got off the streets.

14. Roberta Hatley on Tue, 6th Jan 2009 2:50 pm

get the plank out of your own eye befor you worry about the splinter in your brothers. thank goodness GOD looks at the heart ,sometimes the first BIBLE the non-believer ever reads is your own heart