JAY-Z AMERICAN GANGSTER preview

October 23, 2007 by Don Of Dons

jay-z americanganster
_____________________________________________________

Jay-z american gangster album preview listen inside

1. JAY-Z AMERICAN GANGSTER album cover ?
  2. AMERICAN GANGSTER featurette “River to River” trailer
  3. New Jay-Z ROC BOYS the winner is – american gangster
  4. AMERICAN GANGSTER MOVIE PREMIRE pictures
  5. Jay-z Blue Magic Trailer

Comments

10 Comments on "JAY-Z AMERICAN GANGSTER preview"

1. Macadocious on Tue, 23rd Oct 2007 3:38 pm

how do ulisten to this shit?

2. Been Said 10.23.07 : Zilla Says » What Would Biggie Do? on Tue, 23rd Oct 2007 4:36 pm

[...] Preview of Jay-Z’s American Gangster in snippets. [ Smartenupnas ] [...]

3. lil mac on Tue, 23rd Oct 2007 5:56 pm

the album going to be hard but I thought he was going to have the dead presidents 3 song on here I wonder what happen to it but anyways it sound like pray, party life, say hello, and no hook is going to be the best songs on there I can tell.

4. Reddgrant on Tue, 23rd Oct 2007 9:26 pm

It’s okay at best but of course since it’s Jay-Z people are gonna love it. Not to mention there’s nothing else out there to listen to. Please quit rapping over terrible a$$ pharrel beats.

5. southside_kid on Wed, 24th Oct 2007 7:39 am

IT MIGHT BE OVER FOR HOV CAUSE ITS ONLY LIKE 2 BANGERS ON THAT SHIT. PHARRELL GOT EM ON SOME OTHER SHIT HE NEED TO SEE DJ PREMIER ASAP AND DO IT RIGHT

6. Keith White on Wed, 24th Oct 2007 11:54 am

IT SOUNDS LIKE A CONTINUATION OF KINGDOM COME. AT THIS POINT IN JAY-Z’S CAREER HE NEEDS TO USE TOTALLY NEW PRODUCERS BECAUSE LETS FACE IT, HE’S A 38 YR OLD MAN AND TODAY’S GENERATION AIN’T TRYING TO HEAR THAT GRANDFATHER RAP! HE HAS USED THE SAME PRODUCERS FOR THE PAST 3 ALBUMS, AND HE THRU 1 OR 2 UNDERGROUND PRODUCERS ON EACH OF THOSE ALBUMS IF HE FELT LIKE IT!!! WHERE THE HELL IS MEMPHIS BLEEK ON THIS ALBUM? ROC BOYS AND NO OTHER ROC-A-FELLA ARTISTS ON THE TRACK??? MESSAGE TO JAY YOUR BIRTHDAY IS AROUND THE CORNER, ARE YOU GONNA MISS THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO RELEASE 1 LAST ALBUM ON YOUR REAL BIRTHDAY DEC. 4TH, 2007 OR ARE YOU GONNA OVERLOOK THE RELEASE SCHEDULE AGAIN!!!????

7. timeless on Wed, 24th Oct 2007 11:57 am

Yo this is album is gonna sell, its definately tight not to far from hov’s style at all, shit is tough

8. mellohype on Wed, 24th Oct 2007 12:37 pm

i like it..but its no reasonable doubt.

its listenable though..i might even buy it

9. murder murk on Wed, 24th Oct 2007 12:43 pm

I know, say hello and fallin are the only joints I feeling from this album…maybe when the album comes out it will surprise me. But judging by the snippets I’m only REALLY feeling I know, but the other two joints did not make me want to take of my headphones like the majority of this album!

10. Maximilian aka Mysteek on Sun, 10th Feb 2008 1:32 pm

I love hip hop and I admire Jay-z.No Doubt! If he could Read this,my advice would be the following.In order to make another blueprint,classic or to put him on top of all charts at least.He needs to do the following.Get or Make a upbeat album,which means going back to the old days of Rnb songs,freestyle skits,jazz vibes.Featuring more artists,like T.I,Mary J,Kanye,Cold play if not B and M.J.Hee Hee!Producers like Will I Am,Jazze Pha,Rizza Wu-tang,Scotty Storch,Dr.Dre,Rockwilders,Neyo. OF cuz,Bleek n dem,Its time to come up!Something with a snap,jazzy,snazzy with flavour.Something never done b4. To end off whatever it takes with heart,Whatever a Artist spits is art.Stay in da light,Runn 4rom the Dark. Be Blessed!

Mysteek aka Maximilian 1!