The Dream ft R Kelly “Shawty Is Da Shit” remix

October 17, 2007 by Don Of Dons
Filed under r&b

the dream ft r kelly shawty is the shit remix
_____________________________________________________
(listen inside)

THE DREAM ft R KELLY “SHAWTY IS DA SHIT” remix

[audio:dreamrkelly.mp3]

1. The Dream – Shawty Is A Ten Remix (feat. Fabolous)
  2. R KELLY next single RINGTONE ft polow da don
  3. Jim Jones FT Cam’ron …..We Fly “CURTISSSSSS” remix
  4. MYA RIDIN OFFICIAL REMIX ft TRINA
  5. YUNG JOC Ft BOYZ N DA HOOD “KNOCK IT OUT” remix

Comments

9 Comments on "The Dream ft R Kelly “Shawty Is Da Shit” remix"

1. Eric on Fri, 19th Oct 2007 6:46 am

it,s o.k not that bad

2. nick on Mon, 29th Oct 2007 7:53 pm

dat shits dope

3. katia on Tue, 6th Nov 2007 3:54 pm

That shit is the bomb ,I love it.

4. starr on Thu, 8th Nov 2007 9:44 am

Another song blessed by Kels…’nuf said.

5. sammy on Tue, 4th Dec 2007 3:05 pm

THIS SHITTS soooooo bangninn i love it.

6. dreh on Thu, 26th Jun 2008 11:30 am

teruis nash pleaseeeeeeeee marry me bay im in luv wit u since ya first hit wen we meet one day n we will ull c in every thing youv made is fiya bay.luvya

o nivea i luv ya boy

7. Brianna Plummer on Mon, 1st Dec 2008 11:09 am

I know right I love this joint it’s hot yo keep doing yall dugge on S*** like diz

8. Brianna Plummer on Mon, 1st Dec 2008 11:12 am

I know right thiz S*** is off da chain I love this song keep yall dugge on this datz it’s sick it go stupid in other words it goes HARD!!!!

9. sabrina jenkins on Sat, 30th May 2009 8:42 pm

dear mr.dream i know you hear it all the time but word mr dream you wrote mary j bliges just fine wow mr dream that song is me and its hot it hit the spot like a cupid shot.mr.dream you know your the shawty whos a dime.i would fix you eggs and grits in yhe morning anytime.people talk about you where ever i go you hit us hard again,we love “falsetto”wow mr.dream keep on doing what’cha do i know moms in heaven with a smile because she made you. (smile) from your lucky star sabrina by far aka you boo i wrote this poem just for you. heres a song dedication to you “something in the way you make me feel” by stephanie mills what you know about that 80′s loving