The Pack – In My Car new video

October 15, 2007 by Don Of Dons

the pack
______________________________________________________
(see video inside)

New video from The Pack – In My Car

The Pack – In My Car (NEW)
Uploaded by Yannicklord

1. REEBOK VOLTRON PACK
  2. NIKE HALLOWEEN PACK
  3. Hurricane Chris “Hand Clap” video
  4. NIKE TAIPAN pack – new nikes with snake skin
  5. Ne-Yo “CAN WE CHILL ” video

Comments

6 Comments on "The Pack – In My Car new video"

1. Cutta4eva on Mon, 15th Oct 2007 5:33 pm

Sigh. If the lyrics was at least up to par, I could deal with it. Have a ghostwriter or something

2. SpaceGirlDsw on Tue, 16th Oct 2007 7:10 pm

Im lovin it..Yep…Da pack is on dat n dey HELLA flyy!!!!Lovin da video/lyrics…Dey r so like da real deall…Love ya Lil B!!

3. sneekerking on Wed, 24th Oct 2007 1:07 am

that nigga cutta just hatin. the pack is the bizness. cuz that nigga stunna is sick. and the pack is the shit. aint no group on they level. cant wait for based boyz

4. marivic on Fri, 26th Oct 2007 6:22 pm

I’M SO DIFFERENT YOUR SO NOT I ROCK EMPIRE YEAH I’M THE KING THREE CUTE CHICKS GOTTA CHOOSE WHICH ONE I GOT THREE PHONES GOTTA CHOSE WHICH ONE OWN THE DANCE FLOOR I’M THE MAN TWO STEP COOL LIKE WINTER FRESH I SAGE NOT TO SHOW MY ASS BUT KISS IT GIRL YEAH LICK IT OFF I GOT A WIPE FOR EVERY SEASON SHOP THE TOP WHEN NICK OCCASION BUT I’M TOO COOL CUZ MY NECK LIKE FREEZES TO ICY WIPE ESCAPE AND I’M RIDING DOWN THE STREET AND I SEE A PRETTY GIRL SHE WANTS ME I WANT HER I WOULD TAKE HER TO MY WORLD I’M IN MY CAR I’M STANDING IN MY CAR YOU KNOW I’M IN MY CAR I’M STANDING IN MY CAR MY CAR

5. marivic on Fri, 26th Oct 2007 7:18 pm

YO I’M IN THE BLOCK IN THE HELICOPTER IT’S AN HELICOPTER FOR THE YELLOW POPPERS NO B GOT THERE FOR THE PUSSY POPPER 24 INCH WHEN I’M SITTING UP HERE GREEN ALL NIGHT CALL ME BENDIGAN MAN WHEN THE WINDOWS GO DOWN CUZ MY PATTERNS SMOKING GOT A TINY ASS SWEATER THAT MY WEAVE FORMOTE CALL ME DON JAY DON JAY WE WAS FOCUS LIKE BANG THAT ARRANGEMENT WE WAS JOKING SO YOU WANNA BE B BUT YOU NOT THE OLSEN LIKE YEAH YOUR BOY IS WET I’M LIKE YEAH YOUR BOY WAS FLOATING

RIDING DOWN THE STREET AND I SEE A PRETTY GIRL SHE WANTS ME I WANT HER I WOULD TAKE HER TO MY WORLD I’M IN MY CAR I’M STANDING IN MY CAR YOU KNOW I’M IN MY CAR I’M STANDING IN MY CAR MY CAR YEAH

6. MARIVIC on Fri, 26th Oct 2007 7:40 pm

da words may be wrong but hey i tired.