HONDA CRZ concept car

October 10, 2007 by Don Of Dons
Filed under WHIPS

(see more pictures inside)

HONDA CRZ concept car

honda crz3 honda crz2 honda crz4 honda crz5

2. 2008 Honda Accord
  3. Camaro Convertible Concept
  4. BMW “850″ CS Concept
  5. Mercedes-Benz F700 Concept

7 Comments on "HONDA CRZ concept car"

1. tom on Thu, 18th Oct 2007 4:42 pm

HOLY S_ _ _ !!!!!

2. BUTCH R. on Wed, 24th Oct 2007 6:06 pm

If Honda produces this car, I will have to buy one. This car is what a sports car should have been years ago… efficient and aero. Anyone that doesn’t like the CR-Z, never got CRX or Lotus or Colin Champman. Bravo. Just let me have one soon, especially if it includes a tight quality build and decent driving dynamics !

3. Kevin S on Wed, 14th Nov 2007 11:14 am

As an owner of a 85 CRX Si and an 88 CRX Si this car couldn’t happen soon enough. I am in the market by summer 08 or so and was seeking something spoty and economical to replace my 06 GTI. If this is as supposedly described –around 20-22k,66mpg,high torque, low weight,good handling,and typical good Honda quality and reliability–plus tax break and HOV lane benefits –then I will definately consider. Looks fantastic.Make mine Lemon yellow please.

4. Mr. Bill on Fri, 30th Nov 2007 3:03 am

I am looking for a car with the looks and mileage. Honda has two car that I am interested in. The Civic GX, natural gas car and the Honda Clarity, total hydrogen car coming out in the summer 2008 in limited production. Honda has another in the CRZ. When will it be on the market. Just build it and the people will buy it! If the stats are for real 66+ MPG and the Honda quality, it will be a hot seller.

5. Nigel Buckle on Mon, 31st Dec 2007 5:23 am

Ooooh Yesssss Pleeease !! I was alwys a big fan of the early CRX and have had Honda for several years now (in fact we have 2 at present) Type R is great but a little too juicy so this new CRZ will replace my current Civic perfectly ! But hey Honda lets have some really daring colours this time and not so many silvers and greys motoring should be fun and look good too !

6. Leon Beavers on Sun, 12th Apr 2009 12:03 am

Sharp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Walter Leder on Sun, 16th Aug 2009 11:21 pm

Yes…it looks great…very sketchy on mpg…as well as 0-60 specs. I had planned on buying one…but $40,000??? It was supposed to sell for mid $20,000′s…What happened?