BUFFIE THE BODY KING MAGAZINE

October 4, 2007 by Don Of Dons

buffie king magazine2
_____________________________________________________
(see more pictures inside)

Buffie The Body in King magazine
buffie king magazine3 buffie king magazine

1. BUFFIE THE BODY & KAY SLAY MOVIE
  2. KELLY ROWLAND KING MAGAZINE photo shoot
  3. ASHANTI KING MAGAZINE nov
  4. Karrinne Steffans KING MAGAZINE COVER
  5. CIARA KING MAGAZINE COVER – pictures of ciara

Comments

15 Comments on "BUFFIE THE BODY KING MAGAZINE"

1. Cutta4eva on Thu, 4th Oct 2007 10:03 am

That’s whats’ up

2. reginald on Thu, 4th Oct 2007 1:37 pm

say she still the one they got others but she still the one

3. dj face on Tue, 9th Oct 2007 10:19 pm

face a little chisled ass still in power

check Ya moms

4. Bubblicious on Thu, 18th Oct 2007 11:05 am

she got it hoes be hatin cause they aint got shit on her but we all know that she got it……………..

5. larry taylor on Thu, 1st Nov 2007 8:57 pm

I would like to have a picture of her in a pink T-shirt with no panties.

6. kris benjamin on Wed, 5th Dec 2007 10:08 am

send me pictures of her in new issued kings magazine please

7. Carlitosway on Mon, 18th Feb 2008 2:39 am

Holla at ya Boy: Kid harlem gonna do it up 4 the Poster and Calender of the year. $ my boys/all still in the INS-ICE/stiil up there in the deep system; I got ya. (ALMTJ/AZZ)SHOTAZZ.com/KH/CG-829.

Shout out 2: King, Blackmen,XXL, FHM, Maxime and others…FMag.

4 the ladies out there with the Onions b easy
    hold ya head and don’t do what superhead did….
    L KIm, Missy,Mya,M Good, whowwwww so many Buffy,Melisa Ford and Halle Berry,(YLSgoodPregnant-ooooh my Lord).
    ONE 2 all: If I forgot u I got u in my poster…UNO/DR/Carlitoswaydpl_garcai@yahoo.com
    (Harlem NYC Baby)(Late 2008)(2009) My Year…..

8. YMEOSHA on Thu, 19th Jun 2008 11:12 am

SHE IS FAKE ASS HELL FAKE ASS BOOTY BIG ASS FOREHEAD SHE AINT GOT NOTHIN ON TRINA OR DEELISHIS

9. You Don't "NO" Me. on Fri, 20th Jun 2008 2:03 pm

I would love to wash her booty then drink the water and then after that, I would love to drink her cum from a shot glass.

10. Toya on Thu, 11th Sep 2008 7:16 pm

She is very pretty, but I think her ass and breast are fake, I could be wrong but I don’t think the good Lord made them that perfect… But she looks good.

11. dark n lovely on Tue, 25th Nov 2008 2:18 pm

that is what we talkin bout buffy.go girl

12. stan on Mon, 29th Dec 2008 12:03 am

ima nigga from new orleans ya dig, her ass might be fake but gives a fuck when it feels the same in the inside and she looks better from the outside

13. Kevin on Mon, 4th May 2009 8:45 am

i would have you as my girl enty day ok you are very prettey i want to thak you for puttting on for your city ok keep up the good work babby.i am an love with you love you love you lil kevin a.k.a. know as C.H.a.S.E.

14. michael on Wed, 30th Sep 2009 12:23 pm

i ask the questions i ask cause i am a man with mantality not a child.

15. mercides on Wed, 14th Oct 2009 12:52 pm

She aint all dat and im thick, choklat, nice ass and days of hips n also pretty wit titties so believe wen I say I aint hatin. I don’t thnk her but is fake but I do thnk she is super ugly. I thnk she has a nice shape but she is ugly. But she still doing her thang though I and I respect her and bigg up 2 buffy 4 being dat b****.