RAVEN SYMONE PICTURES

October 2, 2007 by Don Of Dons

raven3
____________________________________________________
(see more pictures inside)

Sexy ass Raven Symone @ the spirit of life award dinner over the weekend …. yeah shes bigg boneded but i would still give her a marathon session … raven ill be on the party line tommorrow holla at me in room 6

raven2 raven

raven got those big do its … prolly soft like england

1. Disney channel star Raven Symone on the cover of Ebony magazine …..
  2. Raven turns 21 …HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA
  3. ASHANTI @ some B.E.T pre award show party
  4. SERENA WILLIAMS new BIKINI pictures
  5. SPEAK TO THE DON LIVE !!! i will be on the ATL party line from 11:30 – 12:00

Comments

30 Comments on "RAVEN SYMONE PICTURES"

1. zillz on Tue, 2nd Oct 2007 9:02 am

cosign

2. Belize on Wed, 3rd Oct 2007 12:48 am

Id nut in her on purpose on sum Dave chappelle ish

3. felicia on Wed, 3rd Oct 2007 3:10 pm

raven you look sexy as hellll! love the hair!

4. anymous on Thu, 4th Oct 2007 2:17 pm

Dam did she lose a lot of weight. She looks wicked good. Her hair looks good too. She doesn’t look 21 though, and that’s young. I mean she doesn’t look old, like over 30 but she doesn’t look 21. Lol her hair looks like Corbin Bleus.

5. Zoey on Mon, 10th Mar 2008 4:40 pm

I cant see the picture

6. me me me on Mon, 31st Mar 2008 1:05 pm

i’ve always love raven! she´s awesoe! an so pretty too.. it´s good thatshe lost some weigt.. she loks goood!
    ltough i dont liethe hair that much.. but it´s okay… she looks good anyways…=)

7. Mardi Graz on Mon, 7th Apr 2008 10:36 am

I am like literally thinkin of ways to scheme to get this girl pregnant! OMG she look so good!

8. Jimmy Cruz on Sun, 13th Apr 2008 1:46 am

Man please. Yeah Raven is a fine sister but, ain’t no regular everyday dude is gonna get that body. Forget it. How would you even find her? How can you get close enough to rap to her? What if you can’t even give her your phone number? It ain’t happ’n cap’n!!!

9. Fabito on Wed, 21st May 2008 7:56 pm

Raven…

10. chuk on Sun, 25th May 2008 10:42 am

I can cory stays down the street from me he can hook us up he said she sexy to but she might go for me haha I told him stop bsn me

11. Joe Blow on Mon, 9th Jun 2008 7:54 am

Yeah, but its nice to dream about it. I could only imagine what it would be like between them gorgeous thick legs. LOLOL

12. Dave on Tue, 5th Aug 2008 1:27 pm

oh MAN. damn Raven is fine as fuck. I want to bust a nut in her sweet self. Damn imagine that bare ass and stickin your meat in between those valuptuous tits. I want to lube her up and show her a good time. Nice and thick just the way I like it.

13. jordan on Thu, 14th Aug 2008 7:40 am

my freind took her on a date he stays just across the street from him she was at my buds brothers party and she gave my bud a blo job he had it on video till his cell got broke

14. jordan on Thu, 14th Aug 2008 7:43 am

she was at my buds 21st birthday she was so drunk he stays across the street from her she is a bitch bt she will do anything she let all of us lick whiped cream of her tits and ass at his birthday

15. amanda on Thu, 21st Aug 2008 3:50 pm

does anybody thing ravens pregant??????????????????????????????????????

16. clover andrews on Mon, 6th Oct 2008 8:22 am

you look daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmm fat!Loose some weight I’ll give ya better coments.I HATE YOU JORDAN.

17. Totally on Wed, 4th Feb 2009 11:42 am

Raven is so pretty people say we look alike but I think she looks better than I do she’s a little thicker which I am totally jealous of.

18. Niki on Thu, 19th Mar 2009 8:36 pm

clover andrews ,raven is not fat. she is just fine. no homo. but u need to leave taven alone. just because she is thick.

19. scot on Wed, 22nd Apr 2009 10:10 am

i wud shagg th life outa her

20. jamie on Thu, 4th Jun 2009 11:02 pm

even though i am a girl,raven is sexy.you should see her naked. it is so perfect.you can even see her get fucked.but it was when she was slim. i just wanna fuck her. she would look better naked then miley cyrus. her boobs(big & fruity),ass(nice & big),pussy(fully shaved)body(very slim). she has some hot looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. jamie on Thu, 4th Jun 2009 11:12 pm

raven is GAY!!! they have this site were she did group sex. she was with 2 hot lesbian white girls. beside her and andrienne bailon were making out,because they were drunk. adrinenne was rubbing her ass.what a hardcore!!!!!{i am not gay,BITCH}

22. SOUTH GUTTA on Fri, 5th Jun 2009 9:09 am

all you motherfucker’s on here’stop lying on that woman’find something else to talk about besize lying’that’s all y’all do it’s sad y’all gotta lie on people to make your self feel good’hater’sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

23. dustin on Tue, 30th Jun 2009 10:19 pm

thoes picghers are ulgly show some boobs

24. Hareedy Graz on Fri, 10th Jul 2009 7:18 pm

one more nice topic in your blog and nice comments too keep it up, by the way Graz is a very lovely city I enjoyed it so much

25. jamilia on Thu, 6th Aug 2009 6:51 pm

Raven i love you. you are so pretty and very admirable. I dont care what anyone says about you i love you and the way you portray your self as a young woman. Keep up the good looks and rocking beauty.

26. Pafik on Mon, 10th Aug 2009 5:02 pm

O my God!!! I see some seroious maniacs commenting here. But how can someone say that Raven had a group sex or did a someone’s friend a blow job? Wake up guys!!! Well, I think that Raven is very hot. Girl doesn’t has to be skinny to be sexy. I would say that most of a thick girls are sexier then those stupid chicks who killing themeselves to be thin. Love you Raven. Go girl! Go girl!!!

27. MAHOGANY on Sun, 7th Feb 2010 10:11 pm

IM NOT SURE DO U??????????????????

28. `monique on Sat, 31st Jul 2010 1:56 am

i think raven looks really great!!!!!!! she could of got a really better hair style though!! other wise than that love the new look thats a keeper!!!!!!!!!!

29. chenique on Sat, 31st Jul 2010 2:00 am

wow raven looks really graet but damn that hair style spoil her new and improve sexy look any ways peace!!!!!!!!!

30. Vantrell Lewis on Tue, 12th Jul 2011 9:28 pm

Raven is a very sexy lady