Amy Winehouse gives England another L

September 24, 2007 by Don Of Dons

amy whinehouse 2
______________________________________________________
(see another picture inside)

Amy Whinehouse strolling the mean streets of England.

amy whinehouse

1. AMY Winehouse “Tears Dry On Their Own ” video
  2. Some dude from England tries to steal Beenie Mans Rolex smh england @ it again ….
  3. Ludacris over in ENGLAND
  4. Jiggas sister ?
  5. NAOMI CAMPBELL at some party in England

Comments

6 Comments on "Amy Winehouse gives England another L"

1. daruler on Mon, 24th Sep 2007 10:00 am

that bitch ugh…but her music fie!

2. SeF on Mon, 24th Sep 2007 11:21 am

Her voice is bananas!

3. Grossed Out on Fri, 25th Jan 2008 6:57 am

I, personally, am disgusted by Amy Winehouse…besides the fact that she can’t sing a decent song to save her life, shes got a set of teeth on her that makes a wood chipper look like a candidate for a colgate comercial, a body that looks like its been well overused by a pack of crackhouse hangabouts, and a face that not even a mother could love, unless by mother you mean heroin dealer, and by love you mean pistol whip…..She’s disgusting as a female, a singer/”entertainer”, a role model, and basically, a person…..I wish she’d go….to rehab, jail, the morgue….any will do, just get off the airways.

4. Lottery on Fri, 11th Apr 2008 7:08 pm

I can see why she’s popular, her latest track reminds me of 70s style music which means a wide age group would buy her music.

5. cachaceiro on Thu, 24th Apr 2008 5:16 pm

I LOVE AMY WINEHOUSE. AMY I WANT YOU, I WANT YOUR LOVE, I LOVE YOUR VOICE , I ONLY WISH YOU’D QUIT DRUGS. I LUV YOU AMY !!!

6. Jacob Jahossafat on Thu, 5th Nov 2009 12:38 pm

I think Amy Winehouse is so fucking hot. I’m getting hard just typing this. Sexy fucking crack smoking bitch. Everyone should get down on their knees and grovel at the feet of Amy. She is a total goddess and if it wasn’t for Victoria Beckham (THE goddess) Amy would be my number one woman. Worship her. She is above you! Any fellow Amy lovers, get in touch!