Pictures from HURRICANE CHRIS new video THE HAND CLAP

September 10, 2007 by Don Of Dons

hurricane chris hand clap
(see another picture inside and listen to the song)

Pictures from HURRICANE CHRIS new single and video HAND CLAP ….. he says lil mamma several times i wonder if hes dissing ole girl ….

hurricane chris 2

2. Ay Bay Bay remix video
  3. New Cyssero going at Young Chris
  4. WWE wrestling superstar Chris Benoit found dead
  5. NEW NELLY “CUT IT OUT” ft pimp c and sean p

8 Comments on "Pictures from HURRICANE CHRIS new video THE HAND CLAP"

1. jesulande. on Mon, 22nd Oct 2007 12:29 pm

hey I think you are the finest alive and you are so sexy and i
    love a bay bay and hand clap please write back to me

2. lil lys on Mon, 12th Nov 2007 3:38 pm

what up homes !!! a bay bay and hand clap i don’t like it i love them!!!! write me back too at

3. K on Mon, 3rd Dec 2007 10:33 pm

sup peps? both songs r off th hook.

4. sexy girl on Mon, 14th Jan 2008 11:38 pm

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmnn!!!! he is fine

5. Shay on Fri, 25th Apr 2008 11:24 am

All yall hoes mad cuz Hurricane Chris is my man and he wants 2 fuck me!!!

6. colton on Sun, 4th May 2008 7:41 am

all songs on 51/50 ratchet cd are the best

7. Bitch Pl3aze on Mon, 5th May 2008 3:41 pm

Hurricane, if I don’t lyke da way dem bitches ackin, den imma tell them byeeee!! This is how me n Hurricane Rideeeeeeeeeee!! I done recognized game cuz me n Hurricane been runnin it alot, neva get caught up in my lie cross my heart and hope 2 die lyke me and him ride. This iz how me and Hurricane ride!!

Ahhhhhhh to all yall hoes cuz he belongz 2 me!!

8. SEXY REDBONE on Tue, 23rd Dec 2008 12:26 am

Hurricane Chris is da best n every song he do is fuckn rite to da fullest! hell, he rite to da fullest! dis a sexy ass nigga rite here! i go crazy ova a chocolate nigga! he is so rite omg! dis my husband 4 da record ladies so back yalls asses up! but Handclap and A Bay Bay r still club bangers n i still listen to 51/50 Ratchet cd cuz da whole cd rite as helL! im ready 4 Hurricane 2 clap back wit sum mo n i kno wen he do it, he gon go evn harder den b4! lub u Chris!