JIM JONES turning his back on cam to join G – UNIT?

September 6, 2007 by Don Of Dons
Filed under Da Streetz is talking

jim jones
______________________________________________________

word has it JIM JONES will be leaving the Dipset to join 50 cent and G UNIT …..

“I know you all are going to call me crazy! I know this! I know this, but I going to say it anyway! Yesterdy (Sept. 5), BET’s “Rap City” taped a special interview. 50 Cent interviewed Jim Jones. That’s right. 50 Cent interviewed Jim Jones!! Now, I don’t know all the details of the interview – OK? I am hearing the BET is going to make a monster of a statement shortly and it will air next week. Of course I can’t fully confirm this, but it would certainly be crazy. I heard that Jim Jones has been fishing around for a new solo deal. I guess Koch was more of a temporary spot for him. Anyway, I suspected this would happen, because these guys had way too much respect for each other. When 50 was WAILING on Cam’ron like it was nobody’s business…silence. No disrespect to any party, but silence can say more than words. Anyway…W-O-W.

Bare minimum…50 interviewed Jim yesterday. Needless to say, this could change the climate of the 50 Cent/Kanye competition”from : illseed

1. MIKE JONES TURNING HEADS
  2. G UNIT clothing party ….
  3. 50 CENT on Miss Jones show …confirms Olivia is off G UNIT …says Buck is in the same spot Game was
  4. Cam’ron goes at 50 …. 50 talks to Styles P for the first time
  5. Mike Jones ‘Mr. Jones’ VIDEO

Comments

9 Comments on "JIM JONES turning his back on cam to join G – UNIT?"

1. JMack on Thu, 6th Sep 2007 12:41 pm

its all bs… 50 debunked it.

2. power on Fri, 7th Sep 2007 8:43 pm

50 just was saying jones would never have another hit like whatever that bullshit was called.and you know he all about hits whether or not the actual song sucks.yall stop lurking and start posting

3. Whoa on Mon, 17th Sep 2007 10:09 pm

Dude up top look real ignorant after the tapin actually aired.

4. 9-tr3y on Mon, 24th Sep 2007 6:56 am

Jones iz ckrazy if he signs 2 g-unit . Jones iz da hottest rapper n da north rite now. G-unit iz str8 wack he need 2 stay wit dipset. Jones would probably be betta off signing 2 D-BLOCK fuck g -unit ya digg. Lil Wayne & Juelz wutz poppin fam get at me.

5. joe on Tue, 25th Sep 2007 11:11 am

Fuck Jim, dis unloyal bitch nigga, fuck that fagoot, cam done everything for that muthafucka and now he goin and fuckin wit da enemy fuck him, everyone respected da Capo, now it don’t matter if he going to stay with G-Unit, hes good as dead, that faggot.

6. rey on Wed, 3rd Oct 2007 4:55 pm

MAN IF JIM JONES GET SING BY THAT FOOL HE DON’T GEY NO COOL POINTS FOR THAT..FUCK 50 CENT BITCH ASS..

7. blanco on Fri, 26th Oct 2007 8:26 am

fuck yall niggas who said that shit, jimmy can do whatever the fuck he want to do, if he wants to join g unit, then thats his choice, yall the damn faggots, jim jones will still be making hits no matter what label he’s on.

8. vinny on Sat, 3rd Nov 2007 10:35 pm

hey today is november 4th and on hot 97? they said jim jones was officially g unit. i thought my man jones was all day dipset riding the five. Whats got me crazy was Ive been listening to the new hell rell and on the cd jim features on say “as we proceed to continue to rep the set” meanwhile now hes repping g unit. what the fuck is that shit, plus they said freekey zekey might be tagging along with him

9. fstr8 WAK on Tue, 17th Mar 2009 5:37 pm

FUK THIS SHYT AINT ON>>>>>>AFTER ALL THE BEEF UR JUST GONNA SIGN YOURSELF TO THOsE G UNIT BITCHES YOU FAKE ASS MOTHERFUCKER. FUK JIM JONES GUUNOT MAN IM STILL DOWN WIT DAT SHYT WEST COAST AGAINST ALL ODDS

CPT KANT FUK WIT ME