ESTHER BAXTER SMOOTH MAGAZINE COVER

July 10, 2007 by Don Of Dons

_____________________________________________________________
(see more pictures and video inside)

.. ESTHER BAXTER (and pinky) got me threw some rough times when my girl was acting real stingy with the pum pum ….the don would like to salute esther baxter the first woman to be inducted into the sexy beast hall of fame ( see more esther pics here)

1. K.D AUBERT SMOOTH MAGAZINE
  2. Buffie on the cover of SMOOTH MAGAZINE …
  3. T.I & VIDA on the cover of DUBS MAGAZINE
  4. You seen her in SMOOTH magazine , & KING Magazine ..check out her new pics
  5. LAUREN LONDON – KING or SMOOTH magazine ?

Comments

6 Comments on "ESTHER BAXTER SMOOTH MAGAZINE COVER"

1. djmatso on Tue, 10th Jul 2007 3:45 pm

Ever since I seen shorty in Freak-A-Leek, I’ve been addicted. Goodness.

2. kajones83 on Tue, 24th Jul 2007 2:12 am

This is who iam cheat n on beyonce with she’s the dime of all video dimes she’s golden please cheer!

3. Mardi Graz on Tue, 27th May 2008 1:22 am

Esther Baxter is by far the greatest video girl to ever do it! She is a goddess! There is noone higher than her in my book, not even Alicia……….and just think, there’s a possibility that there are 6 more of her running around America somewhere…………*SIGH*

4. stalbans&jamaica on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 1:14 am

She sure has a sexy body, I want to kiss her legs from her feet to her hips.

5. stalbans&jamaica on Wed, 30th Jan 2013 10:03 pm

E.L.B. Extremely Leggy Beauty

6. stalbans&jamaica on Wed, 30th Jan 2013 10:08 pm

I don’t know if any other dude has said this before me but I’ve been liking and attracted to girls and women’s beautiful sexy smooth legs since I was 5 or 6 years old in kindergarten and I’m 28. Her long legs are so damn beautiful and sexy it’s killing me, OMG I feel tortured and teased. I want to kiss every part of her legs for hours especially her knees and her thighs, her knees and her thighs are too damn sexy and gorgeous to be left unkissed. I feel like I’m the only one that felt like that since I was a little boy.