SERENA WILLIAMS new BIKINI pictures

June 26, 2007 by Don Of Dons

_______________________________________________________________
(see more pictures inside)

…. yeah SERENA is coc deez but ill still mash it up . Any you can front if you want but i know you would too , youd prolly yam it too

1. BIG BATTY GYAL SERENA WILLIAMS
  2. SERENA WILLIAMS on some punk a– England talk show
  3. Serena Williams cooling out on the beach after she Laid the smack down on those punk tricks oin tennis
  4. LIL MAMA gtfoh
  5. Tattoo remix – The Alliance Featuring Fabo ,gucci mane ,lil boosie,juvenile, and webbie

Comments

8 Comments on "SERENA WILLIAMS new BIKINI pictures"

1. ghettoplatinum on Tue, 26th Jun 2007 2:13 pm

god to the damn

she is a problem

whats up heres a link to my free mixtape :who the hell is mikael vol.2

check out my mix tape http://www.sendspace.com/file/5drpr6

check it out tell me what you think thanx in advance

2. james on Fri, 9th Nov 2007 9:27 am

please send me photos of sexy serena williams

3. EDMOND MIKO MBA on Mon, 26th Nov 2007 6:33 pm

PLEASE SEND ME PICTURES OF SERENA WILLAMS.

4. James on Fri, 1st Feb 2008 8:09 am

I’d love to tap that arse a few times b4 bouncing it up and down on my …..

5. buck on Fri, 18th Apr 2008 11:49 am

She’s unbelievable! But she probably has a hard time finding men who have the strength and stamina to hang with her in the bedroom. They say she sexually intimidates men if she’s at the beach because of her unbelievably curvy yet very muscular physique.

6. omar on Mon, 14th Jul 2008 12:46 pm

Any Man who is intimidated by a woman has personal issues,
    If a challenge is water please fill my Glass,
    Ciao

7. lilman on Wed, 17th Dec 2008 7:16 pm

Yea buddy, please send me pictures of serena williams.

8. MR FABIAN on Sat, 18th Jul 2009 6:02 am

i love serena, i wish i could be with her 4ever.i like how she plays her tennis ball,whenever i talk about her as my love and my dream wife my friends do laugh at me and they will say that i’m dreaming but i no that one day i will get to no her.one thing i no is that i will be her fans 4ever because i cherish her so much in the field.pls send me your pictures and i will be very greatful.