JAMIE FOXX 40 acre Mansion

May 22, 2007 by Don Of Dons

______________________________________________________________
(see more pics inside)

Pictures of Jamie fox 40 acre , 10 bedroom , 12 bath mansion . Im in the wrong buisness, im going to put the hammer down (this time i mean it) and become a actor

1. Pics from the SAG Awards Will Smith , Jamie fox , Eddie Murphy
  2. Jamie Fox & Fantasia performing at Madison Square Garden .
  3. Mary j Blige ‘s 33.5 Mill Glass Mansion
  4. Movie in Theaters today
  5. pictures of Gucci Mane , Foxx ,And Webbie performing at Firestone

Comments

10 Comments on "JAMIE FOXX 40 acre Mansion"

1. angelgirlkayla17 on Tue, 22nd May 2007 2:31 pm

I LOVE,and admire Jamie Foxx SOO much,and this is such a BEAUTIFUL house!!!He is just SOO well deserving of this,and SOO much more!!I hope that God continues to bless him as He ALREADY has this far.With things like this and SOO much more.

2. Veteran Munford on Thu, 6th Mar 2008 8:34 pm

Don’t know body need that much house. Where is Shenana. Who put all that willie fufu stuff in it. She would cuse Mr. Foxx out. Beside dat looks like a girls house anyway and he probably ain’t even got no girlfriend. I gonna tell, for real I’m gonna tell somebody. Maybe my sister she’ll know for sure if all that stuff in that haouse is will fufu stuff. But meanwhile I do have to say it sure is pretty. Do he ever get scared doe? In all that house I’d rent all the rooms out or somethin he could be rich.

3. Brian Jackson on Fri, 9th May 2008 2:18 pm

May God continue to bless you Jamie. God through you have touched many lives and I am one. God bless you in Jesus name.

4. pirre on Sun, 11th May 2008 9:44 am

Yo J, Pirre from T town nice pad Bro. keep up the good work. may god continue to bless you.

5. peggy braden on Sun, 18th Jan 2009 11:10 pm

please dont forget to think God for his grace and mercy because without Him all of this would not be He keeps blessing because you keep beeing faithful. congradulation on your new home and I pray that God keep showing Favor in your life. Praise Him over and over again because He is so worthy of the praise.

6. Caroline on Wed, 8th Apr 2009 8:30 am

Wow! What a beautiful house. I LOVE Jamie Foxx and i wish him all the best. GOD BLESS JF

7. ashley washington on Tue, 23rd Jun 2009 1:40 pm

I THINK THAT THE HOUSE IS LOVELY WISH I WAS STAYIN THERE WITH HIM HE IS SO FINE I WANT 2 HAVE HIS BABY 1DAY I LUV JAMIE SO MUCH ITS A SHAME BUT THE HOUSE IS BEAUTIFUL CALL ME JAMIE LUV U

8. ashley washington on Tue, 23rd Jun 2009 1:43 pm

YES ITS TRUELY A BLESSING THAT HE HAS THESE NICE THINGS GOD GAVE IT 2 HIM FOR A REASON SO GO ON JAMIE BABY LIVE LIFE TO U CANT LIVE IT NO MORE HAVE FUN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. shanay wray on Wed, 2nd Sep 2009 10:34 pm

hello Mr.Foxx this is one of YOUR Biggest fans from Austin ,Tx you and i kicked at your suite in down town Austin and i really cutt for you like crazy i be with Pumkin and bird on the weekends any way can i see u again, i cried when i could’nt make it to your” blame it”concert here in Austin so please when you and Mr. George come see Mrs. Lee can u tell BIG Ann and i’ll come running to you baby with love and thanks for letting me and my friends come see you at the hayatt regency suites! May God bless you and keep you SAFE on your journey oh yeah tell your crazy sis i said give me abite of her burger and i;m gone make it do what it do baby peace

10. evans belizaire on Sat, 19th Feb 2011 5:16 pm

you are a dummy hes oready rich dummy