CAM’RON KICKED out of the DIPSET

_______________________________________________________________
(read what happened inside)

What kind of sh-t is this how did Cam’ron allow Jim to gain so much power that he could kick him out of the group he created. This is from Missinfo’s blog and i believe it because she aint known for telling ducktales

wow…..I have no words….well I have words, but I’m stunned. Just got off the phone with Jim Jones….(background: I’ve known Jimmy and Cam long before I was “Miss Info” so I’ve seen both of their careers develop over the years from both a professional standpoint and as a friend).

Wow…..

anyways, Jim told me, “on the record,” that he and the whole rest of the Diplomats crew, or the Dipset 300 as he put it….that they are collectively “putting Cam’ron on punishment.”

Are Jimmy and Juelz ex-communicating Cam’ron from Dipset? Can they even do that, since Cam’ron owns the brand?
Just marinate on that for a moment.

This Monday night, Jimmy is gonna be on the show…Funkmaster Flex (featuring Miss Info’s Celebrity Drama) on Hot97, so its pretty safe to say, that conversation is gonna shut down the city (and the world, thanks to the web). If you have an Amp’d Mobile phone, you can also hear it streaming live on your cell. Jim didnt want me to give everything away before he hits Funk Flex but he reached out today because we’ve known each other for a long time…..

Ok, on Monday, I’m pretty sure Jimmy is gonna share his feelings on this past week’s alleged incident in which Tru Life allegedly punched Cam’ron outside of Club Stereo. Remember, Cam’s camp has denied this happened. Jimmy has some shocking suspicions about what went down and why….

To be real, I’m still in shock about what Jimmy said, but obviously there have been many signs of dissension in the ranks. If you look at the separation of projects, some public showings with noticeable absences, and then those interesting comments from 50 cent about Jim Jones during the 50-vs-Cam beef.

Now, to be fair, I’m gonna reach out to Cam’ron and get his side of the situation….and I’m sure he’ll speak to Flex too. But while we all wait for the other shoe to drop on Monday night with Flex….I’ll leave you with a quote from Jimmy.

“Me and Cam’ron havent spoken to each other in a year…. I kept quiet out of loyalty, I felt like if we cant be friends then at least we can do business together….But now I can’t be next to you….I’m through wit being in hot water because of you….We still the Diplomats. We worked too hard to achieve our own success and now we’re gonna do something new….”

wow. Remember where you heard it first….Miss Info, Celebrity Drama, there’ll be more on Monday night when Jim Jones talks to Funkmaster Flex, on Hot97 NYC

UPDATE: According to an inside source, Juelz Santana is not siding against Cam….I’m confused and I hope all these guys meet in the middle and work things out peacefully. They’ve been friends since childhood, so you gotta think there’s a chance to resolve things. Right?

UPDATE 2: According to a Dipset insider, there are other members of Dipset who are also totally taken by surprise by this sentiment from Jim Jones, and they are also not in agreement. Cam’ron is not even in New York so that’s why he has been unavailable for comment on this.

this is like phil kicking jhonny sacks (no homo) out of his family or chris kickicking out tony .

1. Tru Life interview talking about stealing on Cam’ron
  2. Cam’ron goes at 50 …. 50 talks to Styles P for the first time
  3. P Diddy stole on some dude then strongarmed the dudes fiance …IN FRONT OF HIM LOL
  4. TONY YAYO arrested for smacking Jimmy Henchmens son
  5. Jim Jones FT Cam’ron …..We Fly “CURTISSSSSS” remix

Comments

11 Comments on "CAM’RON KICKED out of the DIPSET"

1. samrothstein on Sun, 6th May 2007 2:43 pm

damn this shit is gonna be crazy i cant wait to hear how this all turns out

personally i havent fucked with dipset since max b but they do make some good music (sometimes)

2. e_rawS on Sun, 6th May 2007 4:27 pm

all empires fall, even brothers do not always see eye to eye, money is the root of evil……….and as long as hiphop keeps going where its going 1 day hip hop will fall …and fall hard….cams a dick in the butt…he trys to hard ,,when yur a real nigga or the way i like to be justa real person….it comes natural…he is extra and everything looks forced

3. GunShY on Mon, 7th May 2007 4:19 am

CHECKMATE.. dont f**K with cccccccccccccuuuuuuuuurtisssssssssssss

4. Daniel on Tue, 23rd Oct 2007 1:35 am

I couldn’t understand some parts of this article RON kicked out of the DIPSET – JIM JONES gets rid of Cam, but I guess I just need to check some more resources regarding this, because it sounds interesting.

5. Jamal Carter on Thu, 13th Dec 2007 7:50 pm

…So, this is what I think…

I think that Jimmy’s actin retarded. Killa is the reason for dipset blowin up.
    Fuck 50, makes some ill musik, but i have to side wit my main man Killa Cam.
    He been round’ longer ans’ a verteran in the game, so stop Jimmy before u do sumthin stupid.
    Killa will tear u up like a fuckin shark

Trust meee….He’d rashhh on youuuu and fiftyyyy…againn

6. kevin on Sun, 3rd Feb 2008 9:47 pm

HEY ALL THIS SHIT IS ALL GARBAGE IS A DAMN LIE!!!!
    THAT CAN’T NEVER BE POSSIBLE THAT JIM KICKED CAM OUT NAWW
    PROBABLY CAM KICKED JIM OUT AND YA TAKIN IT TWISTED

7. jason on Sat, 1st Mar 2008 8:49 pm

CAM BUILT THIS. HES THE ONLY RAPPER IN THIS THAT WENT PLAT AND KICKED THE DOOR DOWN FOR EVERYONE IN HIS CREW. FROM THE BHIND THE SCENES PPL (DUKE THA GOD) TO OTHER PLAT ARTISTS (JUELZ, JIMMY) TO HATE ON SOMEONE LIKE THAT AND SAY HE IS NOT REAL IS CRAZY. YOU ARE NOT REAL YOURSELF I HOPE THEY CAN WORK IT OUT AND GET BACK TO THE MUZIK THAT THEY ARE SO GOOD AT MAKIN. THIS IS CRAZY. DIPSET ALL F’N DAY

8. jason on Sat, 1st Mar 2008 8:51 pm

KILLA IS THE ONLY RAPPER IN THE RAP GAME THAT WENT PLAT AND KICKED THE DOOR DOWN FOR EVERYONE IN HIS CREW. FROM THE BHIND THE SCENES PPL (DUKE THA GOD) TO OTHER PLAT ARTISTS (JUELZ, JIMMY) TO HATE ON SOMEONE LIKE THAT AND SAY HE IS NOT REAL IS CRAZY. THEY ARE NOT REAL THEM SELF. I HOPE THEY CAN WORK IT OUT AND GET BACK TO THE MUZIK THAT THEY ARE SO GOOD AT MAKIN. THIS IS CRAZY. DIPSET ALL F’N DAY

9. trip b on Sat, 19th Jul 2008 3:39 pm

first of all for you slow niggaz u can’t kick somebody out of their shyt. Cam’ron is dipset, so without him Jim can just hang that shyt up. Cam’ron is the Don and Jim was the Capo now its just Killa and Ruger Rell, Jim is a lame azz nigga fo goin to Curtis like that and thats why his career is evaporating just like em’. Jim is the one who is not in Dipset anymore! Killa is just sittin back laughin at these niggas bc they are acting like some skirts right now. (especially up north)

10. faz on Mon, 28th Jul 2008 7:14 am

I DONT WAN TO PIK SIDES, FIRST TIME I HEARD THAT I WAS IN SHOCK HONESTLY IT SOUNDS WIERD JIMMY KIKIN CAM, NWAY I LOVE THEY MUZIK N TRUE DIPSET NEEDS CAM BACK SO JIMMY NEEDS TO STOP ACTIN UP. ssombody should tell freaky and juelz to intervene

11. tc on Wed, 1st Sep 2010 1:34 am