VANESSA & ANGELA SIMMONS “PASRTY SNEAKERs” release party

May 4, 2007 by Don Of Dons

_______________________________________________________________
(see more pics inside)

The Pastry sneakers look kinda like the nikes airmax 95′s only wacker. But seriously who gives a f–k bout the kicks . we just want to see rev runs sexy ass daughters .

Smh @ remy ma ruining this picture .

1. First Look at NaS new sneakers DISCIPLE Footwear Collection …move over AIR JORDANS
  2. BAPE Neon Camo Roadstas sneakers
  3. RAY J SEX Tape release party
  4. who said Dame dash was done …. Pro Keds drops new colorways for their sneakers
  5. Baby Phat 15 yr aniversary party

Comments

77 Comments on "VANESSA & ANGELA SIMMONS “PASRTY SNEAKERs” release party"

1. nyok mcknight on Fri, 14th Sep 2007 8:06 pm

i love to see pretty young females doing something really good with thierselfkeep up the good work and hopefully i will buy all of your pastry shoes so i can be fly.

2. stacia on Sun, 16th Sep 2007 12:25 pm

I hope i can get all your sneakers they look cute

3. ANGIE on Tue, 25th Sep 2007 9:48 am

REALLY LOVE YOUR SNEAKERS….SO SO CUTE….CONGRATS ON ALL YOUR SUCCESS GUYS!!!!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

4. Trina Baby on Wed, 26th Sep 2007 11:20 am

The sneakers is hott…and its nice to see 2 young black females doin’ they thing, and puttin’ themselves out there in the world. Keep it up! Hopefully i a be comin’ up2!!!

5. shorty on Tue, 2nd Oct 2007 12:21 pm

WoW!!!!! Well about time somebody know what a girl wants. you know i’m a jeans person and i always have a problem . when i get dress because i love sexy top, and my sweaters. oh yea my different tee’s.these pastry’s are a prayer being answered.

6. Deko on Fri, 5th Oct 2007 1:02 pm

Vanessa is gorgeous…the shoes are kewl to!

7. cecy on Mon, 15th Oct 2007 6:30 pm

hey guy i love ya sneaker havent got a chance to get them yet but hoping to get them really sone

8. tiffanity kane on Sat, 20th Oct 2007 7:43 am

i luv yall shoes yall mabey need to go down on the prices cuz
    u no people now a days b broke! i hope yall keep doin wut u doin i luv yo shoes hope i can buy some!

9. april on Thu, 25th Oct 2007 1:59 am

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies! Your dad should be so proud of you and i know he is .Both of u have grown up to be beautiful young ladies .Congradulations to you both .keep up the good work .A job well done .May GOD bless you.

10. zahira on Fri, 26th Oct 2007 1:23 pm

hey yall i seen yall on the tv and i was like those sneakers are cute where can i get them from in jersey yall feel me if yall can tell me they come out i can get them luv yall

11. zahira on Fri, 26th Oct 2007 1:23 pm

12. TRASHAY on Sun, 28th Oct 2007 10:53 am

I really love your shoes they sexy and i make shoes also and i would like to show you them they are really colorful and fly they are called cotton candies, twizzlers,skittles,tiggers,and supamans they would go really well with your line of shoes i would love the chance to show them to you my email is yhunt@sbcglobal.net please write me so i can show you guys the pictures of the shoes. Thanks please write back!

13. Telia on Thu, 8th Nov 2007 10:55 am

I love these sneakers I have all of them

14. myckal on Sat, 17th Nov 2007 6:51 pm

i think da shoez are awsome, i printed out sooooooo many frm dr.jays.com, i know there parents are proud, and i luv run’s house da show, there kids r just soooooooooo creative, like but nice shoez and da most onez i really luv are peanut butter fab cookie boot and DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP FAB COOKIE BOOT, ima buy all of ur shoes, u go girlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

15. shanae on Mon, 19th Nov 2007 2:50 pm

omg i luv u guys shoes i hav all of em im u guys #1 fan

16. Jade and kijua on Thu, 22nd Nov 2007 10:25 pm

me and my friend think ur shoes are so fabolous and jus plain out gorg. jus like u 2! well i hope u read our comment and realize how much we love u guys az people and how much we adore ur shoes! If u do appreciate this comment please contact us on myspace-jadehendley@netzero.com

17. Mona Lisa on Sat, 24th Nov 2007 10:11 am

Hey ladies, just wanted to say pastry’s are for every lady. I’m a 33yr old mom of three. who just brought 2 pair for myself. Keep up the good work.

18. Keisha Fields on Tue, 27th Nov 2007 7:33 am

I think the shoes are awesome!!!! They are on my Christmas list….lol

19. Angela on Wed, 28th Nov 2007 10:21 am

I luv Pastries shoes i have almost all of them!!!!!!!

20. janay on Thu, 29th Nov 2007 3:14 pm

i want to enter 2 win sum pastries.my email iz additoodgurl@yahoo.com. i want them 4 my bday on 12/5

21. JOENETTE on Sun, 2nd Dec 2007 9:09 pm

HI, GIRLS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK , KEEP GOD FIRST ,GOD BLESS YOU .

22. kelsey on Mon, 3rd Dec 2007 8:04 am

i love your shoes they are soo cuteee

23. Londa on Mon, 3rd Dec 2007 12:58 pm

Vanessa and Angela you are two remarkable young women. I have been looking cute and actractive female sneakers for years since the old retro NIKE’s. I don’t normally wear sneakers because of what’s out there for women. Now, we have some fun colors and new styles to choose from. Keep up the good work!!!!

24. Latonia Adams on Tue, 4th Dec 2007 5:26 pm

i just wanted to tell you how proud i am of your family I love watching them on tv I think yall being sisters have a good thing going and i hope this company has much success im proud of you all girls.

Excellent choice in colors for the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Terri on Wed, 5th Dec 2007 12:51 pm

I love you guys. I love watching Run’s hosue but yall need to get it together and make your sneakers and a smaller size so I can get them. Maybe Like a 5 or 5 1/2

26. a military wife on Wed, 5th Dec 2007 2:21 pm

hi i think we have so many people that can reach out to the younger children of the world.i volunteer doing alot for other now that my husband is home from iraq it is very hard for me to keep my dream alive and that is modeling.i really need some help if vanessa or angela could send me a e-mail please do so and i love the show.

27. Traci on Thu, 6th Dec 2007 11:53 am

i love your shoes they are really cute i wish i had some.

28. angelica on Sun, 9th Dec 2007 6:42 pm

hey!!!!!!!!!!!! ang and nes i was just stopping by 2 show u guys alot of love i am a spoiled brat so no lie i have all of the pastry shoes so far ur shoes r so hot i have 2 go all the way to new jersey 2 find ur shoes i was looking at the show this morning and i saw that ur shoes disply was right in the back all the way in the back of the store i was like dang the kno u guys r runs kids. i think that you guys r so pretty. i think that jo-jo is very cute by the way. keep ur heads up and pursue ur dream 2 the fullest all the way. love angelica

29. D3$T1NY on Tue, 11th Dec 2007 6:48 pm

yes!!!!!! the pastry sneakers are finally in. these pastry sneakers are the best. ANGELA and VANESSA are two very creative young women. oh yeah ANGELA and VANESSA TELL YOUR BROTHER DANIEL A.K.A. DIGGY that i think he is very cute and he dresses good and i like him.

ALSO TELL YOUR DAD I LOVE HIS MUSIC!!!

L0V3 D3$T1NY

30. Jae on Thu, 13th Dec 2007 5:13 pm

Vanessa and Angela i love your sneakers so much I wear them almost every day. i keep asking my mom for new ones for Christmas . i cant wait to see if i get them . Luv ya both
    -jae

31. Tay on Wed, 19th Dec 2007 9:44 pm

i luv da shoes hopefully i get dem 4 x-mas

32. theresa on Fri, 21st Dec 2007 7:56 pm

i love you guys

33. brit on Mon, 24th Dec 2007 12:47 pm

i luv the pastries they r so cute especially the hi tops i hope they add clothes to the pastry line, i cant wait to get mi pare of pastries

34. kortni [courtney] on Wed, 26th Dec 2007 6:30 pm

hey yall got it poppin i luv yall shoes i saw them at the mall and i think yall should have your own show but hey i whatch every day it comes on!

35. Najea on Thu, 27th Dec 2007 1:00 am

I from a small town were your shoes are really popular. I attend a high school that has only 420 student from 7th grade to the 12th grade. So to raise fund for our senior class my friend and I are hosting a fashion/ hair show and we were wondering if you could donate maybe 6 pairs of your pastry sneaker.

36. taja on Wed, 2nd Jan 2008 6:54 pm

I LUV YALL PASTRY SNEAKERS SOME DAY IMA GET EVERY SINGLE PAIR.

37. kelsey on Thu, 3rd Jan 2008 2:17 pm

yo your shoes r fly

38. kelsey on Thu, 3rd Jan 2008 2:18 pm

i want one so badley
    how much are they an dwhere can i get them

39. Nicol on Sat, 19th Jan 2008 11:40 pm

DeSe PaStRii SnEaKsZ ArE MaDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EffiN SeXiii

40. ARI on Tue, 22nd Jan 2008 7:40 pm

LOVE PASTRY NOW THAT IS MY STYLE GOOD JOB

41. candy on Thu, 24th Jan 2008 10:11 pm

i really want to know how much pastrys cost because ai am fenin for a pair of them but i cant find them no wear i really want to know how much they cost????

42. candy on Thu, 24th Jan 2008 10:16 pm

guss wat pepls i just found were they sel them they sell pastrys at finishline

43. celia georgiedoughty on Tue, 12th Feb 2008 3:21 pm

Hello you guys 1st thing 1st your Pastry line is hottttttttt I have emailed every website that I could find on you guys to say this I have new technology that will separate your Pastry line from any other line, listen to this I will design and do a display using my high tech free your choice of city and store for your Pastry line with your approval of cause let me know when and where the new technology that you are about to be apart of will take your sales up the roof I believe, I know
    please contact Celia 770-736-8817

44. kyra on Thu, 14th Feb 2008 10:12 pm

hi i am a little girl that is 10 and one day not long ago i was getting autograph and we waited a underground station at the mall for two whole hours to get a pic then after a few hours they told us to go home and i was so sad because i thought it would be my first autograph so when we had to leave i cried and all we left is with just a sticker it would be so great to meet you and get your shoes and so if you can please contact me at kyra_pinkprincess@yahoo.com it would be a dream come true thank you so very much go pastry !

45. darica on Sat, 16th Feb 2008 1:17 pm

i love your shoes they are hot i got the brown ones.

46. shia on Tue, 19th Feb 2008 4:35 pm

i want them….they are so cute!!! from shia 08 all day

47. CESILY JOHNSON on Sat, 23rd Feb 2008 1:18 pm

HEY I JUST LOVE YOUR SHOES THEY ARE SO CUTE I GOT THE VALENTINES SHOES AND THE VALENTINES BAG TO GO WITH IT I JUST LOVE YOUR SHOES.

48. alexus on Wed, 5th Mar 2008 6:29 pm

love da idea

49. alexus on Wed, 5th Mar 2008 6:29 pm

i love those sneakers i want dem alllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50. Tiffany on Tue, 11th Mar 2008 5:52 pm

i loooovvvveeee those shoes. Since i got my report card back and it was awesome, i am begging for pastry’s. you guys should make a clothing line too!! that would be fabulous!!!

51. JESSICA on Wed, 12th Mar 2008 11:03 am

THE SNEAKERS ARE REALLY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

52. princess on Sat, 5th Apr 2008 11:04 am

i really like the shoes there hot

53. Fallon on Sat, 12th Apr 2008 5:30 pm

I LOVE YOUR SNEAKERS ESPECIALLY THE BLUEBERRY CREAM SHELL TOE MID, THE ALMOND ICING FC SHELL TOE AND THE PEANUT BUTTER HIGH TOPS BUT I CAN NEVER FIND ANY IN SIZE 4-5.5

54. Sparkle Star on Sun, 20th Apr 2008 5:23 pm

The pastries are lookin hot yall!! payday i will be @ finish line to cop me a pair or two! you gotta keep ur gear up to be a bad bitch!

55. jessica on Sun, 4th May 2008 12:03 pm

mean i really love those shoes i got mostly all of then i got the bags the clothers i just got every thing thats all i mostly wear i stay fitted i want 2 thank yall 4 cuming up with something like that ….yo girl mz.jessica

56. stephanie on Wed, 25th Jun 2008 9:25 am

i have 3 pairs of pastries. and every girl in my school wantes them know

57. angela simmons pictures on Sun, 13th Jul 2008 7:33 am

I SO LOVE THE SIMMONS FAMILY!♥♥♥ I hope you all stay successful and exceed everybody else’s expectations of you 2. You 2 are a very good inspiration to young girls like me, and I appreciate it SOOOO much. I love their shoes! Yummy!

58. angela simmons pictures on Sun, 13th Jul 2008 7:34 am

oh my gosh i’m in love with those shoes i have like 5 pairs and gettin another one

59. Raehana on Wed, 23rd Jul 2008 9:40 am

You go girls the Pastry sneaker line is the bomb it’s hott it’s everything I just love it.

60. mya on Sat, 9th Aug 2008 9:40 am

I LOVEYOUR PASTRYS SHOES YOU GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO GIRLS

61. Jaz on Sat, 20th Sep 2008 3:50 pm

Check out all the new styles

62. Jaz on Sat, 20th Sep 2008 3:51 pm

I love pastry kicks!!!!

63. Jaz on Sat, 20th Sep 2008 3:53 pm

You gotta check out all the latest styles

64. venia chery on Tue, 25th Nov 2008 7:07 pm

Hey if you dont get one of this sneaker go get one right now

65. Camile on Sun, 28th Dec 2008 10:27 pm

This is so cool im watching ur marathon for RUN’S HOUSE for the Jump off of ur new show DADDY’S GIRLS and im watching the episode for ur new sneckers and i LOVE THEM im gonna ask for a pair fo mi b-day love

love the shoes-

Camile

66. OCTAVIA THOMAS on Wed, 28th Jan 2009 5:28 pm

HA I LOVE YALL SO MUCH SEE YOU

67. nyashia on Mon, 2nd Mar 2009 4:59 pm

i love your shoes i got 6 pears of pastry snickers and every body is HATIN on them

HATERS

68. MIESHA on Tue, 31st Mar 2009 7:04 pm

I LOVE PASTRY SHOES CUZ THEY LOOK SO CUTE. I LOVE THE HIGH TOP ONES AND I LIKE THE CLOTHING 2.

69. MIESHA on Fri, 3rd Apr 2009 6:51 pm

I THONK THAT THE PASTRY SHOES LOOKS SO CUTE AND I WOULD LIKE 2 GET SOME. I LIKE THE PICTURE WIT ANGELA AND VANESSA TOGETHER WIT THE SHOES ON TOP ON THE CAKES. THATS SO CUTE. I LOVE YOU VANESSA AND ANGELA PUT TOGETHER

70. DANA on Fri, 1st May 2009 10:34 am

those pastry sneakers are hottttttttttttt.

71. DANA on Fri, 1st May 2009 10:40 am

i need to get the new set of pastry i already have four those are really cute and fabulous you two sisters make th best team congratulations on your success on these hot kicks later!!!!!

72. sexiiiiazz on Tue, 2nd Jun 2009 8:24 pm

THA SHOEZ ARE SO SEXII DEY ARE CUTE LOVE YO BRO’Z JOJO ND DIGGY DEY SO FUCHIN SEXXII, SORRY FO GETTIN OFF SUBJECT BUT DA SHOEZ ARE HOT AND I GOT ALMOST ALL OF DEM.

P.S- TELL JOJO I LYK HIM BUT HE TOOO OLD FO ME BUT DIGG 13 IM 13 GOIN ON 14 WE CULD BE TOGETHA LOLZ (LMFAO) I DO LOVE YO BROZ DU PLEAZ TELL YO BRO DIGGY SEXXI AZZ TO CONTACT ME ON DA MAIL LOVIN MII SEXXIII BABI DIGGY ND JOJO

73. jody on Thu, 27th Aug 2009 7:45 pm

i love pastry sneakers they r some of the hottest sneakers ever made everybody should love pastry who dont like em r just plain weird LOL

74. babygirl on Thu, 17th Sep 2009 12:06 pm

i think that pastry sneakers are sooo wikid,they look really cute with wateva clothing u wish to wear them with,

75. kanisha guerra on Tue, 13th Oct 2009 10:29 am

omg these are the best sneakers out i mean who would ever thought of taking a simple shoes and turning it into this rockin hip and fabulous creation i am like going crazy for tese shoes it is to die for and it simply goes wit anything you have on wow!!!!!!!! they are the best they are hhoooooooooottttttttttt and tey takin over te world lolllllllll

76. kanisha guerra on Tue, 13th Oct 2009 10:30 am

get one right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

77. sidonnie on Sun, 18th Oct 2009 9:04 am

hotties your sneakers sell off they r so cute, my grandmother went up friday and i told her to bring so mad ones girls u and ur sneakres sell off.i would like to meet u guys in person some day.i am in jamaica and every one is crazy over your sneakers.SELL OFF ,PRAPPA TO DI WORLD.