LIL BOOSIE and Trill ent on the cover of OZONE magazine

February 12, 2007 by Don Of Dons

1. KIM KARDASHIAN on the cover of COMPLEX MAGAZINE
  2. Mariah Carrey Playboy Cover … and Jennifer hudson on giant Magazine
  3. Disney channel star Raven Symone on the cover of Ebony magazine …..
  4. LMFAO @ Benzinos sex tape ….. if your at work dont click the link
  5. Erykah Badu on the cover of Heart & Soul Magazine

Comments

8 Comments on "LIL BOOSIE and Trill ent on the cover of OZONE magazine"

1. JoePlay on Sat, 24th Feb 2007 4:09 pm

Trill been doing they thing for a minute. I’m glad to see the young niggas bout to get they shine. Especially my lil’ nigga, the next phenom like Lebron, Soulja Boy aka S.B. ( he’s the one on the far right ) He’s straight outta gutta ass small town Wiggins, Mississsippi. Yep Katrina Victims got PLENTY to say. I know ya favorite rappers got ya bored…

CODE RED

2. laron lee on Fri, 22nd Feb 2008 1:09 pm

shidd my niggaz boosie an webbie got da crown u other niggaz bou down they wyz already da shit an dats on da hood boosie iam go meet u one day we go make some real gansta shit dogg dats on my momma an i spit da real an only 14teen

3. DREA on Tue, 20th May 2008 6:32 pm

MY MUTHAFUCKIN NIGGAZ 2 DA WORLD BLOW

4. tanky on Fri, 13th Jun 2008 8:54 pm

sup bad ass hope 2 see u in my town LITTLE ROCK ARK big fan keep doing what you do be on tha look out tanky kool kat GOT CKE NET

5. tanky on Fri, 13th Jun 2008 8:56 pm

LITTLE ROCK ARK 07-03-08
    TANKY KOOL KAT
    GOT CKE NET
    BIG FAN LIL BOOSSIE BAD ASS

6. TrapDolla on Thu, 21st Aug 2008 7:54 pm

Trill ent on top cause of they determination & loyalty & I love that shit ya heard me cause everythang about dem nigga’z is all da way real ya feel me dem just nigga’s that’s untouchable right & just how it’s gone be 4 a longtime.

TrapDolla signin out Keep it all da way 100%real my thug nigga’z

7. Lil' Thowd on Sun, 30th Nov 2008 9:43 pm

whoa now. its ya mothafuckn dog, Lil Thowd reppn straight outta McComb, MS ya heard me. Say Lil Boosie, Weebie, Foxx, tha whole mothafuckn trill fam keep doin ya thang my nigga fuck tha world. Weneva yall niggas in M-I-cruked, swang by Pike County, MS and fuck wit ya boy ya heard me. We also on dat rap shit too ya digg shout to S.B. outta wig-town you know. If its a way a nigga can get across his demo hit me up on my email (guttavilleboy07@yahoo.com). Once again keep doin ya mothafuckn thang niggaz, keep it trill, keep it real, and KEEP IT GUTTA. MI$$I$$IPPI TIL THA WORLD EXPLODE YA KNO……..

8. havinmoney19 on Tue, 17th Nov 2009 12:31 am