Beyonce disses Ashanti

February 3, 2007 by Don Of Dons
Filed under .Voice of The Hood, Beef

I always wanted these two sexy animals to go at and it seems like they just might after beyonce dissed Ashanti in some euro magazine . (read the article inside)

Singer Beyonce Knowles is one of today’s biggest pop stars. Going solo with her 2003 Multi-Platinum CD “Dangerously in Love”, she proved to the world, she has what it takes to make it as a “Solo” artist. Knowles is considered music industry’s “It” girl. Her Second Solo effort “B’Day” which was released on her 25th Birthday (September 4th 2006), proved to be another smash success of the songstress.

Beyonce considers herself a tough competitor, “I consider myself a “Perfectionist”, I tend to drive other people insane, when I am working on my album or movies. I want everything done perfectly, (laughs) it has become sort of like a habit.” While talking about her success in music and movies, Knowles says, “I’ve been through alot, I started out at the age of 15, people have been criticising me eversince, about different aspects of my career, but I strived for success, worked-hard and now I have made my place in this industry.”

Currently re-releasing her latest album “B’Day”, she says she has changed the face of music, “I’ve changed people’s perception of what’s “Hot” in music and what’s “Not Hot”, I have in a way paved the way for upcoming singers, with my 2 albums, I gave people a broader mind-set about music. I have done Jazz, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Reggae, a lil bit of everything, and not alot of artists can do that.”

The 25 years-old singer doesn’t consider any of her fellow singers as her competition, she says, “With my first album “Dangerously In Love”, I was put against another female artist, since she released her album around the same time, and people said my album won’t be publicily accepted, but at the end, my album shined, cuz my album had a fresher sound, and had alot to offer to everyone, it proved to critics and the media, that I was not just a bubble-gum pop star, it proved I have talent and I showcase it with my full potential”.

even though she doent say home girls name we all know who shes talkin bout

1. Beyonce to marry Jay ? ….and new beyonce song off dreamgirls soundtrack
  2. Beyonce , Eve and some old broad at amFAR
  3. [Video] Remy Ma Disses Gloria Velez & More
  4. Daily Wrap Up …. JD going to DEF JAM? Jay-z plans new SUPER BOWL commercial

Comments

44 Comments on "Beyonce disses Ashanti"

1. jnoe187 on Tue, 6th Feb 2007 5:17 am

FUK B ! ! !

2. Fabe J on Wed, 7th Feb 2007 10:06 am

there is no comparison between the 2….B is definetely on another level!!

3. TriciaBoo on Sat, 24th Nov 2007 2:07 am

Who the fuck is Beyonce she need to shut her ugly ass up.
    Why she gotta start talking shit about Ashanti . Ashanti has never talked shit about her ugly,stupid, non-acting ass. Atleast Ashanti is an actual human not a fake ass barbie doll wannabe. And u hella stupid for not being woman enough to say her name punk bitch.

The Princess is Back
    The Declaration
    Biches
    February 19,2008

4. audriana on Fri, 25th Jan 2008 5:05 pm

i so agree dad ashanti way betta than beyonce cause ashanti is the leader cause if she was’nt than y be did me,myself,and i almost like ashanti video rain on me naw wat.

5. Bee on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 1:46 am

Firstly, I don’t think anyone who cant spell should write comments in anyones defense. Secondly, I think well more like know Beyonce and Ashanti shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same sentence if you ask me. Beyonce has proved that she is “That Bitch” so hate on you young ass idiot dumb asses. Please hate because only people who hate are the ones who are jealous of her. Beyonce is quite talented and her work speaks for itself. She is a bitch and thats what diva behavior is but I quess lame ass bitches with no life just don’t understand. Beyonce you a bad bitch with bad bitch style I feel you you should not be put in categories that don’t messure up with your many successes.

6. serean on Wed, 30th Jan 2008 4:48 pm

bee is so full of herself! ashanti’s sales of chapter II beet beyonces dangerously in love and her b’day album so i dont no y she sayin dat shes shinin because she got beat!

7. bees beezy on Thu, 31st Jan 2008 11:57 pm

gooo BEEEYYOOONNCEEE.hoos beyonce??? haha she on yer screen tv doiin it BIGGGG homiesss!!!
    thee best female performerr…hey wheres ashanti @???
    aha!!!

8. beyonce lover 4 life on Thu, 7th Feb 2008 4:01 pm

yall bitchess need 2 stop hating on my girl beyonce cause she is way better than that hairy ass side burns ashanti ok! she doesnt even compare 2 beyonce fuck every thing yall beyonce haters say cause us b lovers is way better than yall asses you go beyonce and go all yall beyonce fans out ok beyonce fans 4 life.

FROM HER #1 FAN GET IT B

9. AB on Thu, 7th Feb 2008 5:45 pm

Why is this even up for discussion? Ashanti is a 7 B is a dyme

10. audriana on Sun, 10th Feb 2008 6:13 pm

b is so jealous of ashanti cause ashanti got the label princess of hiphop and r&b

11. fuck ashanti beyonce is the best on Tue, 12th Feb 2008 10:03 am

yall needs 2 stop hating on beyonce because b is way better then that skank ashanti okay dont let beyonce boogy fool u cause b can throw down on all yall bitchess. all yall b fans out there happy b-day.

12. fatma 22 march fuck beyonce she is so urgly on Sat, 22nd Mar 2008 7:37 am

beyonce is sooooooooooooo urgly.her face look like a monkey and her ass looks soo nasty man i hate this girl.make up face forver ey.fake ass bitches.but ashanti is beautiful and talented.and she is the best.
    ps:i love usherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

13. audriana on Mon, 24th Mar 2008 2:02 pm

Wow b is so jealous of ashanti i new it since she tried to copy ashanti on rain on me then she goes and do me,myself, and i

14. anthony on Tue, 15th Apr 2008 3:07 pm

ashanti is better than beyonce she got a fake booty

15. Rap Mistress on Fri, 6th Jun 2008 3:37 pm

Hold on. Beyonce’ VS Ashanti? Are you on some other shit? Beyonce is A million times better any day of the year. I have to be the BIGGEST Beyonce’ fan of time, and since I also am an artist myself, I Know For A FACT that Beyonce’ is a better singer. The only reason Ashanti blew up is because she was working with Ja-Rule that’s how she go her fame. His fans heard her annoying ass voice on his album so damn much, when she put hers out they started listening to her. Beyonce’ was the lead singer in DC, which she herself and her started with her cousin as a child and blew up. She writes and produces her own shit which is why she is worth 150 million dollars in the USA.
    Uh, how much is Ashanti worth?
    Enough said, nobody know because she aint SHIT!
    BITCHES

16. ashanti's # 1 fan on Sat, 26th Jul 2008 11:17 am

beyonce you stupid ass hoe why you wanna diss ashanti? you jus mad cus she look betta than you with you bald headed ass you got alot of damn nerves

my gurl is back so stop haten

17. ashanti's # 1 fan on Sat, 26th Jul 2008 11:19 am

beyonce is a hata and she aint worth my money for one of her rank a dank cd’s ashanti is my gurl and b boot up ya game cus she comin for ya

18. Asylum47 on Tue, 11th Nov 2008 12:18 pm

People are always going to pit one singer/pop celebrity against another. Personally I don’t like Beyonce, because yeah she is full of herself and her music just isnt my style. Hey Beyonce, it’s one thing to compare yourself to your peers and its another thing to say that you have changed the face of music. Sorry to break it you, but that was done a while ago with successful and very talented women like Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, etc…. Beyonce is just another imitation and has never paved the way for newer artists. Many newer artists will cite artists from a different generation (circa, before beyonce was even born) as their influence.
    Sorry but Beyonce is totally commercialized and she is soo lying about her age, no way is she 26! She looks at lot older.

19. celena on Mon, 29th Dec 2008 5:23 pm

beyonce has 10 grammy’s, oscar buzzes, golden globe nominations, millions of albums sellin today ashanti dont have nothing on my gurl “QUEEN B”

20. diamond on Mon, 19th Jan 2009 12:17 am

um yea she here ! ha where u @?

21. diamond on Mon, 19th Jan 2009 12:17 am

hater!

22. ashanit number 1 fan on Tue, 3rd Feb 2009 8:16 am

beyonce is sooooooooooooo up herself.her face is fucked up and her ass looks soo nasty man i hate this girl.make up face forver ey.fake ass bitches.but ashanti is beautiful and talented.and she is the best.ashanti has got more albums and single than b and she thinks she can beat ashanti nah mate ashanti is BACK for good
    ps:love yu ashanti
    sophieeeeeeeeeeeee

23. Kee on Sun, 26th Apr 2009 5:56 pm

Are yah fukin serious? Beyonce vs. Ashanti non singin ass? Lmao beyonce got money on top of her ass! Who eva said ashanti was better? Must have been retarded cuz Ashanti stupid all her music sound the same and u gotta admit B brings it all the time her music is fukin fyrr!! So who EVA hatin on beyonce 2 middle fingers up!

24. LeesiCakes on Sun, 26th Apr 2009 11:04 pm

Ashanti aint on B’s Level Get Your Breaks Tweaked Like HoV SuggesT…Beyonce was not talking shit, she was telling the truth where is Ashanti and what has she really done that outshines B? Not a Damn thing!! Get um B

25. Symbols on Thu, 4th Jun 2009 8:02 pm

Beyonce and Ashanti are both beautiful women. In my opinion, both are beautiful performers. I believe that Beyonce is a better singer and performer, but a zero in having a pleasant personality. I believe the same goes for Ashanti. I don’t know these women personally but from seeing them in the public’s eye I can say they both have simularities that are both rude and seemingly selfish. From Beyonce eliminating her intial group Destiny’s Child without explanation, debuting on the show “Punked” having the careless attitude of destroying Christmas toys for children, and having the non-chalant attidude of Michelle’s fall on 106 and park, and Ashanti’s debute on the show “Punked” with her rude words and profane language she used with her mother shows that although they both are rich and beautiful, money still can’t buy you good manners and it can’t show you how to treat people. So even though they may want to catfight over who’s the best they both need to see that they are the worse for lack of what is truly important.

26. Evry1 hurts. on Mon, 15th Jun 2009 11:45 pm

Beyonce is soooooooooooo fuckin fake itz hilarious i mean go on youtube and type in is beyonce fake & the truth speaks for it’s damn self. the reason why beyonce is like the “QUEEN” is bcuz she copies and tries to make it her own & the only thinq that helps tew make her this damn queen is here so called sex appeal thiis bitch is faker than her weave see if im lieinq. & OMG! & her stans just make me hate her more its either yhu dont believe it or yhu wont accecpt. i know ashanti cant sinq to save her life but yhu needa check tha damn facts.

27. toilet on Mon, 13th Jul 2009 2:30 pm

beyonce is the most humble and the best artist of our generation. how many singers are blessed with family,love,movies,sexy body,talent,music,awards all in the same package? not all are lucky enough to have all this. i am though suspicious about her song writing skills.

28. Keke on Sat, 15th Aug 2009 8:45 pm

Y in da fuck is beyonce talkin bout my home girl ashanti?.first of all i already dont like beyonce fake,ugly,lookin like a camel ass any ways. if i wuz at a concert of hers i would fuck dat bitch ass stank ass muthafuckin godamn hoe up. she better watch her back,cuz ill hurt a bitch. well ani ways ashanti is a good woman and i like her music and so on. And i dont care wut yall beyonce luvers say, wen i wrote dis damn comment da thang sed speak ur muthafukin mind.

P.S. Ashanti im ur #1 fan

29. Tany on Sat, 15th Aug 2009 11:48 pm

I think that Beyonce is gorgeous, beautiful and I almost can say that whatever she really said in that interview was probably fixed in away to make sure that she gets criticized for what is said here . Ashanti is talented I personally loved her first CD but she lacks that “IT” thing that Beyonce has unfortunately .. so to those who are calling these women names and saying that they are ugly are probably very unattractive women that have some personal issues about their own appearance. GROW – UP !!!

30. Brookv on Sun, 16th Aug 2009 1:38 pm

This has to be the most stupidest discussion I’ve ever read. please do not make these two females bigger than what are, they are people with talent, everyone has some sort of talent, find yours and let it shine. be your own cheerleader and advocate. Cheers!!!!!!!!!

31. D.KIND on Wed, 26th Aug 2009 7:43 pm

BEYONCE iS BETTER HANDS DWN. N0 D0UBT ASHANTI iS G00D. BUT N0T GREAT LiKE BEY0NCE. AND ALL HER ALBUMS WAS TOP- NOTCH SO PPL LETS GET FACTS STRAIGHT.

32. James on Sat, 19th Sep 2009 6:43 am

Beyonce is a ugly BITCH!

33. NARUTO on Sat, 19th Sep 2009 3:39 pm

ITS KOOL

34. BEYONCE=JEZEBEL!! LOL on Wed, 21st Oct 2009 1:24 am

BEYONCE CAN’T ACT!!! LET’S KEEP IT REAL PEOPLE!! JUST STOP!! I SEE IN THIS DAY & TIME PEOPLE DON’T LIKE TRUTH…SMH…&& Y BEYONCE=JEZEBEL HAD TO OPEN UP HER MOUTH…ASHANTI NEVER EVEN MENTIONED HER. THAT GOES TO SHOW U HOW ARROGANT ND INSECURE SHE IS…IF U KNOW U THE SHIT U DON’T NEED TO OPEN UR MOUTH CUZ PEOPLE WILL SEE IT. BEYONCE AINT HUMBLE, SHE A FAKE AZZ BISH!!!

35. BEYONCE=JEZEBEL!! LOL on Wed, 21st Oct 2009 1:56 am

BEYONCE IS OVERRATED… AND SHE AINT NO ARETHA FRANKLIN…TO TELL U THE TRUTH IF U WANNA GET CRITICAL, SINGERS TODAY COMPARED BACK THEN…LETS JUST SAY ANYBODY CAN BE A SINGER IF THEY HAVE A CERTAIN LOOK, IT’S NOT ABOUT TRUE TALENT ANYMORE…MUSIC TODAY HAS BECOME LAZY, NO ORIGINALITY, PEOPLE NOT GIVIN OTHER FOLKS THEIR CREDIT=BEYONCE (WHOLE LOTTA SWAGG BITIN) YALL KNOW WHAT I’M TALKIN ABOUt!!! KEEP IT 100!! SHALL I GO ON???? NOPE!! DON’T FEEL LIKE IT!!

36. BEYONCE=JEZEBEL!! LOL on Wed, 21st Oct 2009 2:10 am

UMMM BEYONCE DONT WRITE HER OWN SHIT…GET IT RIGHT!! PROLLY CHANGE A COUPLE OF WORDS AND THAT’S IT…. HER SISTER SOLANGE & EVERBODY ELSE DOES…LOL NEWS FLASH HONEY…U DONT KNOW BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T GIVE PEOPLE THEIR CREDIT!!…FUNNY HOW BEYONCE ALWAYS GETTIN SUED FOR SOMETHIN

37. SMH on Wed, 21st Oct 2009 2:24 am

I HOPE U FEEL THAT SAME PASSION ABOUT GOD. LOL!! THE WAY U DEFENDIN ((MAN)) BEYONCE IT’S NOT THAT SERIOUS…UR PATHETIC…BEYONCE ONLY CARES ABOUT HER MONEY, NOT U DUMMAAY. SHE’S HUMAN, NOT GOD.

38. LOL on Wed, 21st Oct 2009 2:34 am

real talk u aint neva lied…u can say dat again!!

39. SOWUT on Wed, 21st Oct 2009 2:50 am

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO CARES!!!! POST ABOUT SUMTHIN THAT’S WORTH DISCUSSIN!! CHECK OUT ~~~~>> vigilantcitzen.com <<~~~~ VIEWIN THINGS IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT

40. uhhduh? on Fri, 13th Nov 2009 7:42 am

uhhh…why would she care if she got that label…Beyonce isn’t a hip-hop or a R&B artist. She is a Pop artist.

41. uhhduh? on Fri, 13th Nov 2009 7:48 am

How do yall know she is talking about Ashanti? Britney Spears and Mya also released albums around the same time and she didn’t even say homegirl’s name!!! …this website is trying to start something and yall falling for it..Making yall hate on two beautiful black women yall should be proud of!

42. Nausicca on Mon, 17th May 2010 9:47 pm

b is on another level no ashanti is finer and her songs is better and her hair is real and she ain’t a hoe she toke wit one dude b didn’t jigga and eminem, and the mystery man!
    DON’T COME AT ASHANTI
    CHECK YA’LL SELF’S

43. Nausicca on Mon, 17th May 2010 10:01 pm

fuck up

44. Nausicca on Mon, 17th May 2010 10:01 pm

yeah she is bitch ashanti on deck.