(see the video inside)
True Talk: Tell me Khia Don’t look like Kelis (Is that her Sis)?

1. Sexy Beast of the Week
  2. Beyonce to marry Jay ? ….and new beyonce song off dreamgirls soundtrack
  3. Weekend Wrap Up
  4. Nas BM on Whoo Kids show …. says kelis smells LMAO
  5. Video & pics from Nike Celebrating 25 Years of Air Force 1′s. Jeezy and nas was there did anything pop off ?….

Comments

11 Comments on "Khia vs Jackie-O “Who is the Queen of the South”? & Girl FIGHT IN NY! LMFAO GIRL IS BLEEDIN"

1. THE WAR on Sat, 27th Jan 2007 11:56 am

FUCC ALL DAT BULLSHIT, I WANNA FUCC BOTH OF THEM

2. GATO REMYS MAN on Thu, 7th Feb 2008 3:45 am

FXKC KHIA

3. Thugmisses on Thu, 13th Mar 2008 8:26 am

KHIA IS THA MUTHA FUCKEN QUEEN OF THA SOUTH FUC ALL DEM OTHA BROADS!!~

4. Neecie on Fri, 11th Apr 2008 10:28 am

I have read the comments left by Khia about Trina and really it all boils down to I think envy. The one rapper in the South she hates so much already had the man Khia is looking at. Trina song beats a lot harder in my trunk and half of Lauderdale harder than anything Khia ever did. Well I’m lying about that when I was younger I use to like the lil dance song she did. I’m not gay or anything like that either but Trina is a lot prettier than Khia. The weight lost doesn’t look bad on her, to me she looks good thick or thin. Oh and just to let Khia know women in the hood do diet and some I know personally have tried that diet years ago. Not many thuggish women do but many women out of the hood diet just to let you know. Believe it or not we actually go the gym too. Not everybody looks good with cellulite and extra meat everywhere. And another thing, I have been seeing some commercials with this rap contest thing kind of like a Flavor of Love or American Idol thing and Khia is on there I think. I hope she is a judge because I have never seen a rapper that has come out with music nationally and then ended up on some Make Me the Best Rapper Show as a contestant. What is that all about? I’m glad she is so confident but I don’t think it’s that serious to bash other rappers like that. Besides I was always taught that you don’t have to talk trash or brag about what you can do or who you are you show it and let the haters talk. Ima in door person and I keep company with older women so maybe it’s just me but as I sit back and observe I think Khia may have some self esteem issues. I think Khia is a great rapper and I actually was impressed with her diss songs to both Trina and Jacki-O but I feel like she sees something in those women that she feels she is lacking in herself. But hey who am I and this is just my opinon.

5. DRE the GREAT on Fri, 18th Apr 2008 1:10 pm

trina is the queen of this shit,khia ugly as hell

6. DRE the GREAT on Fri, 18th Apr 2008 1:11 pm

I’ll fuck the shit out of khia thogh

7. DRE the GREAT on Fri, 18th Apr 2008 1:12 pm

my neck my back my dick like that bitch

8. DRE the GREAT on Fri, 18th Apr 2008 1:14 pm

any chick that comes at a dude like that is both sexy and has self esseem issues.

9. heaven on Wed, 30th Apr 2008 2:04 pm

Khia need to sit he fcuk down, she really is a 1 hit wonda and i dont even like that song and she whack as hell.

10. ice king on Sat, 12th Jul 2008 2:42 am

khia is da shit trina & jackie need to boow down to da real Queen of the south. and besides barely any body knows who the hell jackie-o is.

11. QUISHA on Mon, 2nd Mar 2009 8:20 pm

I THINK DAT TRINA CAN RAP BUT DAT HOE IZ NASTY BUT I DO KISTEN TO HER..SHE RAW AZ HELL JACKIE-O DAT BYTCH NEED TO SIT DWN CAUZE SHE UGLY AZ FUK….BUUT MY GURL KHIA WILL KILL BOTH DEM HOEZ KHIA IZ DHA QUEEN OF DA SOUTH ALL MUTHERFUKIN DAY….FUK YAL STUIPD AZZ BYTCHEZ