DIPSET On StreetSweep Radio at Shady45 Talkin bout Beef & Airing out Tru Life

January 25, 2007 by worldstarhiphopCOM

(listen inside)

1. Wayne was on NY hot97 read what he had to say bout Jigga …& New 4prt Clipse interview going @ LiL Weezy (they also discuss The Game) ….. Plus Gillie Da Kids New Mixtape cover
  2. New Music from Nas & Mos Def

Comments

9 Comments on "DIPSET On StreetSweep Radio at Shady45 Talkin bout Beef & Airing out Tru Life"

1. Pierre Esco on Fri, 26th Jan 2007 9:08 am

Are you serious…Dipset is finished…they need to take their asses back over seas..because other than Juelz…everybody in Dipset is either wack or is just plain garbage,,,niggas sounding like they got dicks in their mouths…literally…get the fuck out of here, looking like they about to catch hernias and yeast infections with those tight ass jeans on…and Hell Rell…my god…and you say Jigga is ugly…Hell Rell has got to be either a virgin or a trick…that nigga is ugly!

2. THE WAR on Sat, 27th Jan 2007 11:34 am

true

3. King. on Sat, 27th Jan 2007 11:50 am

Pierre, are u serious?. u buggin hard if u think, juelz is the nicest in the Dips.. and u really buggin if u think dipset is wack..lol and speakin’ on hell rell’s looks?.. thats faggot talk my dude, i kinda realized u were a fuckin’ homo by ur name- dipset got many haters, and they also got plenty love. Pierre, fuck you and ur faggot ass life nigga.

4. Pierre Esco on Mon, 29th Jan 2007 6:31 am

Nigga my name is real…aint no harping for me…as a matter of fact fuck Dipset altogether…if Juelz aint the best in that fake ass blood click then who is…and your mentor started the judging of mens looks first remember..another example of a sole dicksucker…and then here you go with the cyber thug talk…from what I heard all the fags stay either in NY or San Francisco…ride another dick…you probably a white boy anyway…let me fall back and leave this cyber thugging to your dragqueen supporting ass…the niggas wear pink and tight ass jeans…and you support, thats major league homo. We in the South…where hip-hop as been dominating YOUR air waves for years.

5. Pierre Esco on Mon, 29th Jan 2007 6:33 am

say King…and it seems as if someone else agrees with me…when is that JR Writer coming out somewhere other than Harlem…as a amtter of fact besides Juelz, Cam, and Jim…as deep as Dipset is…how come nobody anywhere else has heard any of the other artists…because they suck…much like Jim!

6. THE WAR on Mon, 29th Jan 2007 10:24 am

hahahaha,PIERRE KILLED YO STUPID ASS NOISE CYBERHOMEBOY, BUT ON SOME REAL SHIT RAP ORIGINATED FROM NY,WE DONT SNAP AND CLOWN OVER HERE,WE LEAN BLACK,FUCK ALL YALL,I’M EAST GHOST BITCH

7. Pierre Esco on Mon, 29th Jan 2007 10:28 am

my bad “the war”, my true bad…I was just gunning at King and got out of line by dissing the East…I got a few playa partnas up there holding it down…I am from the South…Dallas, TX…to be exact…man its just that these people get online and become gangsta talkin’ all out the side of they mouths and all…peace to all coasts..as for mine…3rd Coast, keep bangin’!

8. THE WAR on Mon, 29th Jan 2007 10:35 am

HEARD DAT,KEEP IT BANGIN

9. Pierre Esco on Mon, 29th Jan 2007 10:41 am

No doubt…I see the problem with hip-hop…its the fans…they are now judging who is hot by either their fashion, slang, who they beef with…what about the music…Juelz really holds it down for them…but I was disrespectful when I gave my opinion…and me saying Hell Rell was ugly, now that makes me gay…damn, a brutha cant call another brutha ugly anymore…especially when the leader of Dipset did it first…man, the rules have changed….to all real hi-hop heads…dont worry its not dead…just on life support…get out and find that real…real lyrics, real gangsta shit, real beats…just whatever is real and moves you…again Peace to all coasts…and you keep bangin’ yourself…good looking out! 1! (had to go East Coast for a minute)